Activated Charcoal

Kris

what do all these answers mean? i have not faintest idea. i take AC occasionally.

golder

what do all these answers mean? i have not faintest idea. i take AC occasionally.
Sam is becoming well known on the forum for posting the same thing multiple times per month. He has also mentions several times that he is going to leave the forum, oftentimes 24 hours before posting the same thread again.

OP
S

SamYo123

Sam is becoming well known on the forum for posting the same thing multiple times per month. He has also mentions several times that he is going to leave the forum, oftentimes 24 hours before posting the same thread again.
"He has also mentions several times that he is going to leave the forum"

Where?

LA

many include a bottle of activated charcoal when traveling in case of eating something "off" - we also keep it in our medicine cabinet for the same reasons although with the plandemic happening we dont eat out or eat food other people prepare. Activated Charcoal is not really for daily use. It is great in an emergency such an upset stomach due to possible tainted food. Some 'activated charcoal has too many fillers. Taking too much activated charcoal will make a person constipated.

Spondive

Anytime I feel nauseated I take AC and it most of the time relieves it almost immediately

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals