Acne Success Stories

Vinny

OP
U

ursidae

This is nonsense. The psychic is a psycho.
She said so many things about me that were accurate and she couldn’t have known. That’s what gets to me. Also gave some other quite tragic predictions about me

GorillaHead

For years I have suffered from back acne no matter what I did. It never got better. Topicals never helped. I tried everything. Then I started supplementing high dose b vitamins all of them separately for a week and started getting sun. Boom my back is starting to look real nice lol

Vinny

She said so many things about me that were accurate and she couldn’t have known. That’s what gets to me. Also gave some other quite tragic predictions about me
So, she "predicted" what's going to happen in your life, but somehow failed to solve your acne problem?

Anyway, ignore me please, I'm not supposed to tell you whom you can't trust and why.

Carb54

What type of meat was it that you were eating with the white rice? What kind of gelatin was it also that you were eating?
Oxtail from a local butchers. I make a broth every week by boiling 1kg of oxtail in a large pan for 3/4 hours. I separate the meat and broth into 7 servings and have the gelatin daily for breakfast.

I would separate the meat on the oxtail after it was cooked and have it with the rice.

Alternatively, i would sometimes add rice noodles to the gelatin broth and make Pho for breakfast.

OP
U

ursidae

Drank some raw goats milk yesterday morning. Warmed it up without letting it boil over, added a pinch of Ceylon cinnamon and turmeric and when it cooled down a bit I added some honey. Took slow sips, let it sit in my mouth and didn’t eat anything an hour before and after. Zero pain, zero gas, zero discomfort. No brain fog, no mood swings, felt great. I didn’t have dairy for like a month except a small piece of cheese the other day and the last time I drank milk was 12 years ago.

On the other hand if I had a piece of apple (Even if well cooked) or a couple of dates I’d be lying on the floor bent over in pain

Anyway I still woke up inflamed and broke out some more on the inner cheek where it always scars. It’s always the right cheek. Maybe it was the potatoes. Or the ten oysters. Or the milk

I don’t get it. I’m tired of racking my brain trying to figure this out

rob

For years I have suffered from back acne no matter what I did. It never got better. Topicals never helped. I tried everything. Then I started supplementing high dose b vitamins all of them separately for a week and started getting sun. Boom my back is starting to look real nice lol

Hi GorillaHead, interesting you separated them out. What sort of dosages did you use and what forms?

I'm kind of in the same boat. Face and neck all clear but for long time now had a little bit of isolated chest, shoulder and back acne. Really can't complain too much but would be nice to get rid of entirely.

Last edited:

GorillaHead

Bentothiamine 100mg. 250mg of pantothenic acid. 50mg of p5p. Folinic acid and folic acid can’t remember dosages off the top of my head. 100mg of b2 riboflavin.

rob

Bentothiamine 100mg. 250mg of pantothenic acid. 50mg of p5p. Folinic acid and folic acid can’t remember dosages off the top of my head. 100mg of b2 riboflavin.

Ah, okay, cheers... just no biotin and b12. You still avoiding the dairy?

GorillaHead

Ah, okay, cheers... just no biotin and b12. You still avoiding the dairy?

yes biotin sometimes and b12 totally forgot to mention those. Yup I avoid straight milk. But cheese I consume often and ice cream sometimes.

noqcks

I’ve had forehead acne for a long time. I would say moderate acne (like 10+ active zits on forehead), oily skin.

I started taking 10,000IU vitamin A and using Solban 2x a day on my forehead.

Its been about a week but my acne is essentially gone. This was all while consuming lots of dairy, which usually breaks me out badly. Very happy so far.

Zigzag

I’ve had forehead acne for a long time. I would say moderate acne (like 10+ active zits on forehead), oily skin.

I started taking 10,000IU vitamin A and using Solban 2x a day on my forehead.

Its been about a week but my acne is essentially gone. This was all while consuming lots of dairy, which usually breaks me out badly. Very happy so far.
I've been struggling with whiteheads on forehead for years. I recently upped tretinoin gel from 0,05% to 0,1% but I don't see any change. I have to try more oral vit A.

OP
U

ursidae

It sucks when the vitamin that everyone recommends for your condition is the most demonised one

OP
U

ursidae

Lol what a time to post this, I’m on day one of grants diet

OP
U

ursidae

What is grants diet?
Low vitamin A diet
White/brown rice, lean meat, beans
Seems to help people with autoimmune disease, though my issue is mainly low immunity so it's probably not gonna get rid of the skin problem

Last edited:

cout12

I've had acne for 15 years.

I took doxycycline for a few years, which did help a lot. But acne came back when I stopped.

Then I took accutane, which also helped, acne did not come back for a while.

Then I did low carb diet, skin (and digestion) was great but health was not.

Then I did a modified peatish diet with potatoes and rice and acne came back (and poor digestion). I started supplementing vit A 50-100k ui per day, acne stopped.

Then I stopped taking vit A and replaced with small dose of daily liver. Acne came back but not too much. Then I added daily oysters and it seemed to help.

I think in my case it's a digestion issue, which is why doxycycline helped. accutane/vitamin a and oysters seem to just "restore" the skin, not actually fix the underlying problem. But I am not sure as I still haven't found the perfect combination, though I've been acne free for long periods of time, I just didn't like the compromise I had to make to achieve it, ie taking doxycycline, high vitamin A, or low carb diet.

OP
U

ursidae

I've had acne for 15 years.

I took doxycycline for a few years, which did help a lot. But acne came back when I stopped.

Then I took accutane, which also helped, acne did not come back for a while.

Then I did low carb diet, skin (and digestion) was great but health was not.

Then I did a modified peatish diet with potatoes and rice and acne came back (and poor digestion). I started supplementing vit A 50-100k ui per day, acne stopped.

Then I stopped taking vit A and replaced with small dose of daily liver. Acne came back but not too much. Then I added daily oysters and it seemed to help.

I think in my case it's a digestion issue, which is why doxycycline helped. accutane/vitamin a and oysters seem to just "restore" the skin, not actually fix the underlying problem. But I am not sure as I still haven't found the perfect combination, though I've been acne free for long periods of time, I just didn't like the compromise I had to make to achieve it, ie taking doxycycline, high vitamin A, or low carb diet.

your thread titles are certainly an interesting progression

I've Been Taking 50-100k IU Retinol A Day For 3 Years —>​

Why Does Rice Flour Give Me Headaches? —>​

Raw Liver Is Making Me Extremely Sick

I think acne is a combination of too high gastric juice pH (sets off a chain reaction of digestive problems further down the GI tract, SIBO, causing the malabsorption of vitamins, minerals, fat soluble vitamins), insulin resistance (high DHEAS, IGF-1, DHT in women, high androstenedione and DHEA-S in men), increased oxidative stress due to insufficient release of melatonin at night which otherwise would trigger the keratinocytes to release SOD in sufficient quantities

So the approach that would address all of it would be:
Zinc, copper, manganese, spending the entire day outside (no sunglasses), iodine, taurine and boron to decalcify the pineal gland, optimising circadian rhythm, plenty of vitamin E and C

exercise, separation of your intake of fat and carbohydrate by a couple of hours, consuming the majority carbohydrate during the first part of the day, emphasis on B vitamins especially thiamine, lowering dietary acid load

Doing the Heidelberg test, a SIBO breath test, optimising histamine levels (histidine, folate p5p, zinc), supplementation of HCL and pepsin, TUDCA, avoiding stress (SNS dominance decreases digestive function), adjusting posture to make sure Vagus nerve signalling is not affected

among indigenous populations Kitava have the lowest incidence of acne: white fish, coconut, tubers, vegetables

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals