A family member has Colon cancer with large liver metastases, any advice would be appreciated.

FitnessMike

Peatress

Cyproheptadine, cascara, and aspirin are all anti-cancer substances. So is progesterone.

"Milk and fiber are very protective for the colon." Ray Peat

"As soon as you turn off the glucose supply, then the damage really starts because you start destroying your own tissues, turning it into food. The waste and disease of cancer begins when you stop providing glucose to your body." Ray Peat

DGSTLX

This would be called suicide.
Please inform yourself on topics like the carnivore diet.
I've been on this diet for the past year and have cured two of my chronic diseases.

And no, if you turn off the glucose supply nothing will happen becouse the body produces it's own glucose.
I've done a few tests and my glucose levels have been around 80md/dl during all this time.

You do not destroy your own tissue, that's why you accumulate fat, and most of the carbs you eat end up stored as fat.
It's the primary energy system of the body and we never use it.

Hugh Johnson

I've been on this diet for the past year and have cured two of my chronic diseases.

And no, if you turn off the glucose supply nothing will happen becouse the body produces it's own glucose.
I've done a few tests and my glucose levels have been around 80md/dl during all this time.

You do not destroy your own tissue, that's why you accumulate fat, and most of the carbs you eat end up stored as fat.
Ray wrote a lot about cancer. And there has been a lot of research on cancer here, what you and the keto/carnivore people say is completely wrong. Please study what Peat, haidut etc have argued before giving such dangerous advice.

@FitnessMike I would advise doing a forum search. I suggest you order niacinamide, vitamin A D and K2, in large dosages. Think 25k iu, 5k iu and 15mg, respectively.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Is this person jabbed? I just went through the same thing with a quadruple boosted family member and it wasn't pretty.
Yes he is vaccinated, he also is 70 years old, and metabolism seems to be ok on the surface… lack of apparent symptoms of low metabolism but that would have to be checked thoroughly

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Thanks guys for imput

Apple

what is your diet like ?
I think it is good to rotate keto (for couple weeks) and just normal diet.
For me it is a matter of three days that keto diet starts working with a strong anti inflammatory effect + warm hands

DGSTLX

what is your diet like ?
I think it is good to rotate keto (for couple weeks) and just normal diet.
For me it is a matter of three days that keto diet starts working with a strong anti inflammatory effect + warm hands
Any animal product actully. At least 50% of calories from fats, the rest from protein and at most 10% of carbs some days.
Mostly beef, liver, eggs.

Rotating keto is for sure better than just standart diet. For me the same, after three days or so my arthritis disappears.

If doing such "extreme" diets for some people seem too much, at least try prolonged fasting, not as potent but similar effect.

Apple

after three days or so my arthritis disappears.
exactly !
In the beginning Keto diet expels lots water out of system. In theory cancer cells are just swallen (with water) normal cells. (read on RP forum). Hence Keto might quickly help to reduce cancerous swelling.
Ray Peat recommended Acetazolamide ... diuretic medication that treats swelling caused by heart disease. It works by helping your body make more pee so you can lose salt and excess water from your body.
Drugs similar to acetazolamide, sulfonamides that inhibit carbonic anhydrase, have recently been discovered to stop the growth of a wide variety of tumors. -Ray Peat, PhD

Last edited:
I'm dealing with a family member who has cancer.

Here is what we are working on:

Inhibit excessive lipolysis.

Promote NAD.

Increase internal CO2.

Lower estrogen.

Lower cortisol.

That means, aspirin, lidocaine, niacinamide, thiamine (at least 2500mg per day), pyrocet, fendbendazole, naringinen, apigenin, trying magnolia extract...

A diet high in starch and low in fat.

Heat, heat, heat. Make sure to get body temperature to 98.6 or 99F during the day. Sauna, hot tub, heating pads.

Logan-

I'm dealing with a family member who has cancer.

Here is what we are working on:

Inhibit excessive lipolysis.

Promote NAD.

Increase internal CO2.

Lower estrogen.

Lower cortisol.

That means, aspirin, lidocaine, niacinamide, thiamine (at least 2500mg per day), pyrocet, fendbendazole, naringinen, apigenin, trying magnolia extract...

A diet high in starch and low in fat.

Heat, heat, heat. Make sure to get body temperature to 98.6 or 99F during the day. Sauna, hot tub, heating pads.
Basically, how you would treat diabetes; except the starch.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals