5 years with sinusitis

Roni123@

I have sinusitis since I was 14, 15 years old on that average, my nose keeps alternating the nostrils that lock ....

when I use aturgyl my nose easily unlocks .. but I don't always want to use this

my diet is ray peat style ... low PUFAS, high all nutrients ....

I've done it without starch too when I saw a publication from Hans but it didn't solve anything

I used an antibiotic for some periods of time but it still didn’t solve it, the antibiotic I don’t remember what it was, but it was a very common and popular one .....

help, what can i do

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Check out Kimchi juice up the nose.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Perry Staltic

my nose keeps alternating the nostrils that lock

I used to have that. Couldn't breathe out of one nostril, then it would switch and the other would be clogged. Back and forth. It was the weirdest thing. Haven't thought about it in a really long time, and right now both are clear.

Nicole W.

I have sinusitis since I was 14, 15 years old on that average, my nose keeps alternating the nostrils that lock ....

when I use aturgyl my nose easily unlocks .. but I don't always want to use this

I've done it without starch too when I saw a publication from Hans but it didn't solve anything

I used an antibiotic for some periods of time but it still didn’t solve it, the antibiotic I don’t remember what it was, but it was a very common and popular one .....

help, what can i do
Are you absolutely sure its a sinus infection? I had one that was so bad that I had an MRI done. This was after 6 rounds of antibiotics. With the MRI, the doctors can look retrospectively and they concluded no sinus infection at that time or for the previous 3 months. What I did have was major inflammation in my sinuses. I had all the normal sinus infection symptoms like facial pain and pressure, headache, eye pain, clogged nose and I lost my sense of taste. But it wasn’t an infection, it was inflammation, probably due to low thyroid, adrenal fatigue and elevated estrogen. Once I got the inflammation under control the “sinus infection” went away. I haven’t had another one since, and this was after years of chronic sinus issues.

Nfinkelstein

I had chronic sinusitis every night for 20 years. Could not sleep unless I took otrivin. Tried many alternatives, all failed. Doctor finally forbade me from taking any more otrivin (cold turkey) and put me on itraconazole (itravent). Itravent helped somewhat but was less effective than otrivin. Coincidentally, I also started taking serralase (klaire labs) just for a lark. Unexpectedly, the sinusitis began to clear up in days. Stopped taking itravent. Have been free of sinusitis at night ever since (8 months now). I still occasionally take serralase.

OP
R

Roni123@

I used to have that. Couldn't breathe out of one nostril, then it would switch and the other would be clogged. Back and forth. It was the weirdest thing. Haven't thought about it in a really long time, and right now both are clear.
it's horrible, what did you do in that time

OP
R

Roni123@

Tive sinusite crônica todas as noites durante 20 anos. Não conseguia dormir a menos que tomasse otrivin. Tentei muitas alternativas, todas falharam. O médico finalmente me proibiu de tomar mais otrivin (peru frio) e me colocou em itraconazol (itravent). Itravent ajudou um pouco, mas foi menos eficaz do que otrivin. Coincidentemente, também comecei a tomar serralase (klaire labs) só por diversão. Inesperadamente, a sinusite começou a desaparecer em alguns dias. Parou de tomar itravent. Não tenho sinusite à noite desde então (8 meses agora). Eu ainda tomo serralase ocasionalmente.
I will research about it

OP
R

Roni123@

Tem certeza de que é uma infecção sinusal? Eu tinha um que era tão ruim que fiz uma ressonância magnética. Isso foi depois de 6 rodadas de antibióticos. Com a ressonância magnética, os médicos podem olhar retrospectivamente e concluíram que não havia infecção sinusal naquela época ou nos últimos 3 meses. O que eu tive foi uma grande inflamação em meus seios da face. Eu tinha todos os sintomas normais de infecção sinusal, como dor e pressão facial, dor de cabeça, dor nos olhos, nariz entupido e perdi o paladar. Mas não foi uma infecção, foi uma inflamação, provavelmente devido à baixa tireóide, fadiga adrenal e estrogênio elevado. Assim que controlei a inflamação, a “infecção dos seios da face” foi embora. Não tive outro desde então, e isso foi depois de anos de problemas crônicos de sinusite.
what did you do to control these things?

john skouboe

help, what can i do
I have had tinitus since 2006 when my overall health tanked. Sometimes a light hissing sound other times a hum like a truck parked in idle somewhere. I lost my job due to the plandemic and been sleeping enough for the first time in decades. I also manage to be 100% gluten free. I now do a neti saltwater flush daily, I supplement androgens to block cortisol and I take t3 and t4 and 100mg B1 and B2. With this approach I experience weeks without tinitus. Brain fag, joint pains and fatigue cleared up to lately too. My doctor assures me that I do not have celiac decease, but nothing ***** me up like “a bit of“ gluten. Also, nothing improved until I had Solgars B100.

Nicole W.

what did you do to control these things?
I think the most helpful thing was supplementing thyroid. Being low thyroid for most of my adult years caused the chronic sinus issues/ infections, probably due to the estrogen dominance that low thyroid creates.

Once my metabolism improved, the inflammation in my sinuses resolved. Ultimately, I believe it was a combination of low thyroid/ high estrogen state. Some of my high estrogen symptoms are tender sinuses and headache. Thyroid and progesterone quickly resolve this. Low thyroid often leads to a high estrogen state and a high estrogen state suppresses thyroid function. All of this lead to swelling and inflammation somewhere in the body.

NodeCerebri

I had massive success with 3 weeks of use of shilajit, but the resin form, the powdered form didn’t to anything to me. The free nostrils didn’t go away when I had no more resin left. I am going to get me some of that wonderful panacea again.
Additionally, I agree with the other posts, stating that underlying inflammations or metabolic disruptions should also be taken into account.

Nose/Eye wash with plain water, Vitamin D at 5000-8000IU per day chronically.

Philomath

I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis years ago. I was constantly coughing up mucus etc. Otolaryngologist did an allergy tests - all were negative. He didn’t want to perform a food allergy test, probably because he believed it could not be a food allergy. Instead, they trimmed my turbinates, corrected a deviated septum, made my throat wider by reconstructing my uvula and removing my tonsils. Apparently, otolaryngologists change their approaches to sinusitis every few years, from antibiotics to surgery and back.
My drainage never ceased, I just didn’t notice it as much.
That was in 2005. Fast forward to 2020 and I am hacking up mucus again... not as bad as before but still.
I believe it’s a gut bacterial infection. Its probably connected to the tinnitus, dark eye circles, plaque (mouth breathing?) and possibly the cancer I had last year.
Carrot salads have not done much. I believe I need heavy/long doses of varied antibiotics - maybe tetracyclines (which is best??) and some penicillins. Maybe other hidden bacteria/virus?

Two interesting asides: 1. Whenever I eat bowls of fruit (melons especially) my nose clears up completely. I doubt it’s the fructose, it’s probably the flavonoids. I should try the @haidut product melanon.
2. The white coat on my tongue disappears when I gargle with water and essential oil of basil.
I don’t recommend surgery at all! Try to find the likely infection/inflammation.

JKX

Anything that inhibits TLR4 should help. Things to consider might be thyroid, pregnenolone or methylene blue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals