MikaN

Guys try listening to Reggae music while on 11kDHT or Androsterone, it somehow sounds really good compared to off steroids.

Anybody else have similar experience?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
what is this ??

why are they selling testosterone legally ? is this a scam ??

https://www.pureformulas.com/testosterone-1-oz-by-deseret-biologicals.html

It is homeopathic solution - i.e. means it has been diluted a few billions or even a few trillion times. So, as far as the FDA is concerned there is no actual detectable amount of T in that bottle, so nothing to enforce. It may still draw scrutiny and the FDA will probably buy a few bottles to analyze them and make sure it is indeed homeopathic and not real T solution. But on the flip side it generates a lot of traffic for that company and quite a few people will probably get fooled into buying it thinking it is a real T solution. It almost worked for you :): At least it drew you to their site and if enough people do that a certain percentage will but either that product or another one there. So, ultimately the company benefits regardless if the product is legit or not.
Btw, look at the reviews. They all seem to have been written by the same person. No mentioning of specific effects (except 2-3 maybe) and no talk of blood test results. Same as with Amazon reviews - i.e. more than 80% of them are fake and Amazon paid for some of them to be written.

RobertJM

@haidut

In rats, and assuming that DHT might help their enlarged prostates:

For an enlarged prostate (hypothetically speaking), and using this keto DHT product (in DMSO), where would be the best point of topical application on the body to give maximum absorption to the prostate area? Much apologies if you've answered this before (I haven't run across this question being asked yet). Got to look after those rats and their prostates. Peace, bro.

johnwester130

Guys try listening to Reggae music while on 11kDHT or Androsterone, it somehow sounds really good compared to off steroids.

Anybody else have similar experience?

it could be caused by the neurosteroid effect of DHT .

johnwester130

11-keto-DHT definitely has a power effect on my brain. I wish normal DHT was more easily available so I could give it a try.

it is very easy to acquire but far too expensive

“In addition to its role in prostate health, DHT is an incredible mood booster and nervine [has a beneficial effect on the nervous system]. The brain relies on sex hormones, such as DHEA, testosterone, DHT and estrogen, for optimal functioning, but of all these steroid compounds, DHT reigns supreme. Buhner claims that DHT is more important for brain health than even testosterone. Where testosterone’s neural impact subsides after a few hours, DHT’s neural effect can last up to twenty-four hours.”

"
Then the scientists examined all of the animals’ brains. They found that, compared with the sedentary animals, the running rats had significantly more of a potent testosterone derivative called dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, in their brains. Even the brains of rats that had been castrated sloshed with DHT.

So the exercise had prompted increased production of the hormone.

Most of the animals also had a plethora of new neurons in the hippocampus, a portion of the brain associated with learning and memory. Unexpectedly, however, the animals in this experiment that could not use the DHT in their brains did not experience enhanced neurogenesis. They exercised just as the other animals did, but their brains did not benefit in the same way. "

Last edited:

Constatine

it is very easy to acquire but far too expensive

“In addition to its role in prostate health, DHT is an incredible mood booster and nervine [has a beneficial effect on the nervous system]. The brain relies on sex hormones, such as DHEA, testosterone, DHT and estrogen, for optimal functioning, but of all these steroid compounds, DHT reigns supreme. Buhner claims that DHT is more important for brain health than even testosterone. Where testosterone’s neural impact subsides after a few hours, DHT’s neural effect can last up to twenty-four hours.”

"
Then the scientists examined all of the animals’ brains. They found that, compared with the sedentary animals, the running rats had significantly more of a potent testosterone derivative called dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, in their brains. Even the brains of rats that had been castrated sloshed with DHT.

So the exercise had prompted increased production of the hormone.

Most of the animals also had a plethora of new neurons in the hippocampus, a portion of the brain associated with learning and memory. Unexpectedly, however, the animals in this experiment that could not use the DHT in their brains did not experience enhanced neurogenesis. They exercised just as the other animals did, but their brains did not benefit in the same way. "
O wow, so DHT is responsible for exercise induced brain neurogenesis. That's actually really cool.

RobertJM

Ok. What an evening this has been for my rat.

I applied two drops to the area just below my rat's rectum.

He has had a chronic PE issue, which I feared was an infection of some sort. I had him booked for an appointment with the GP this coming Monday, as I wanted to finally find out what was wrong with him. He has had months of misery due to this issue. I suspected an enlarged prostate, or an infection of some sort (perhaps a UTI, or an STD). It's been bothering me for about six months, and is the reason my rat has shown no interest in the opposite sex during that time (confidence problem I guess, due to this 'issue').

I didn't believe that his problem was estrogen, as his rat winkie still achieves hard erections. There was just a tenderness going up his penis, and caused PE issue. He had a sexual encounter a few months back, and the thing exploded after a few seconds. The lady rat was synpathetic, but my pet rat felt so fragile after this experience. During the last few months he has also been urinating a lot (especially during the nights). Has always been feeling tender. Sometimes he has to push.

This two drop protocol that he tried tonight has instantly resolved ALL of the PE symptoms. This is just incredible.

I'm aware of Keto's long half life, so don't plan on dosing the rat again for a couple of days. But prelimary impressions are just wow.

Previously I experimented on the rat with this KetoDHT (before he had this PE issue), and all I remember it doing was giving him pleasantly smelling armpits (even had girl rats sniffing them at one point at his work place, which was interesting), but also it really tanked his blood sugar during the night (he would wake up ravenous hungry and stumble his way to fridge each night).

I think I need to start concentrating on this supplement now for my rat. I am so happy at the moment. Thank you for this miracle, Haidut.

I will keep everyone posted if this amazing instant this improvement continues.

Have a good night everyone.

johnwester130

He has had a chronic PE issue, which I feared was an infection of some sort. I had him booked for an appointment with the GP this coming Monday, as I wanted to finally find out what was wrong with him. He has had months of misery due to this issue. I suspected an enlarged prostate, or an infection of some sort (perhaps a UTI, or an STD). It's been bothering me for about six months, and is the reason my rat has shown no interest in the opposite sex during that time (confidence problem I guess, due to this 'issue').

I didn't believe that his problem was estrogen, as his rat winkie still achieves hard erections. There was just a tenderness going up his penis, and caused PE issue. He had a sexual encounter a few months back, and the thing exploded after a few seconds. The lady rat was synpathetic, but my pet rat felt so fragile after this experience. During the last few months he has also been urinating a lot (especially during the nights). Has always been feeling tender. Sometimes he has to push.

This two drop protocol that he tried tonight has instantly resolved ALL of the PE symptoms. This is just incredible.

I'm aware of Keto's long half life, so don't plan on dosing the rat again for a couple of days. But prelimary impressions are just wow.

Previously I experimented on the rat with this KetoDHT (before he had this PE issue), and all I remember it doing was giving him pleasantly smelling armpits (even had girl rats sniffing them at one point at his work place, which was interesting), but also it really tanked his blood sugar during the night (he would wake up ravenous hungry and stumble his way to fridge each night).

I think I need to start concentrating on this supplement now for my rat. I am so happy at the moment. Thank you for this miracle, Haidut.

wow. what were the body odor changes ??

This is amazing. Do you think PE is physical or mental ? Because DHT can have strong mental effects

Constatine

Nice, I really love this product as well, my rat notices strong attraction from female rats on it. It also makes him feel and behave much more masculine. The only thing is he cannot possibly eat enough on it. Even at 4000 calories a day my rat is starving. He might try eating 5000 calories a day while on it and see how he feels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals