.0016% Topical Finasteride... Has anyone tried?

Hitchens

I just got .0016% topical finasteride mixed with 5% minoxidil. Has anyone tried this concentration?

DrJ

I just got .0016% topical finasteride mixed with 5% minoxidil. Has anyone tried this concentration?
I'm on 0.25% fin, 5% min topical for 1 month. Haven't noticed any side effects or changes in mood or libido. Too early to say anything on hair.

OP
Hitchens

Hitchens

Where did you get this from man? Keen to try
Compounding pharmacy, referenced the Mazzeneli study? and some anecdotal posts of serum DHT not being affected at around this dosage but is ample effective and stopping miniaturization and shedding
Where did you get this from man? Keen to tr

golder

Cheers man. I wouldn’t trust the compounding pharmacy to get such a small dose accurately. I’m a bit of a newbie here, but how would we go about making this topical by ourselves?

jondoeuk

Cheers man. I wouldn’t trust the compounding pharmacy to get such a small dose accurately. I’m a bit of a newbie here, but how would we go about making this topical by ourselves?

Essengen-F is a topical finasteride only product. This could be combined with another topical, such as min.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals