Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

FredSonoma

haidut said:
I can report similar effects to gummybear when taking Estroban daily for about 2 months. However, I am also taking pregnenolone occassionally so can't comppletely separate the effects of the two supplements. However, this is rather odd to be just a coincidence, so I am willing to attribute it to vitamin K.
For the record, I do not take K1 but only K2 as MK-4. Studies have shown that MK-4 does not have the same direct hemostatic activity as vitamin K1. For people with high estrogen, which I think is 99% of modern people, K1 can be unsafe and there are reports of people having clotting issues and ending up in the hospital from taking 500mcg-1,000mcg of vitamin K1. Estrogen also clots the blood, so unless you are taking aspirin or vitamin E to thin it, the combination of high estrogen and higher doses of K1 can be unsafe.
That being said, anybody should use whatever they feel works for them. I am just sharing what I have read.

Do you mean that your face structure literally changed / grew? Like your cheekbones are actually wider now?

haidut

FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
I can report similar effects to gummybear when taking Estroban daily for about 2 months. However, I am also taking pregnenolone occassionally so can't comppletely separate the effects of the two supplements. However, this is rather odd to be just a coincidence, so I am willing to attribute it to vitamin K.
For the record, I do not take K1 but only K2 as MK-4. Studies have shown that MK-4 does not have the same direct hemostatic activity as vitamin K1. For people with high estrogen, which I think is 99% of modern people, K1 can be unsafe and there are reports of people having clotting issues and ending up in the hospital from taking 500mcg-1,000mcg of vitamin K1. Estrogen also clots the blood, so unless you are taking aspirin or vitamin E to thin it, the combination of high estrogen and higher doses of K1 can be unsafe.
That being said, anybody should use whatever they feel works for them. I am just sharing what I have read.

Do you mean that your face structure literally changed / grew? Like your cheekbones are actually wider now?

Yes, the jaw became wider around the spots where it is attached to the skull (right below the earlobes). Almost like an alligator jaw:):

Amazoniac

haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:

Yes, the jaw became wider around the spots where it is attached to the skull (right below the earlobes). Almost like an alligator jaw:):

Hi haidut,
What about the issue with the mk4 x mk7 some time ago on the other thread? Did you find something relevant to disconsider using one of them?
Are you aware of any problems related to the mk4 taken in the synthetic form?

haidut

Amazoniac said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:

Hi haidut,
What about the issue with the mk4 x mk7 some time ago on the other thread? Did you find something relevant to disconsider using one of them?

This question must have come up 100 times on this forum. As far as I am concerned, there is only one vitamin K2 that is worth supplementing with and it is MK-4. Synthetic or not, if it is pure it does not matter. Btw, people taking Cynomel are also taking synthetic hormones.

Amazoniac

haidut said:
Amazoniac said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:

Hi haidut,

This question must have come up 100 times on this forum. As far as I am concerned, there is only one vitamin K2 that is worth supplementing with and it is MK-4. Synthetic or not, if it is pure it does not matter. Btw, people taking Cynomel are also taking synthetic hormones.

Are you aware of any material discussing its safe range for supplementing?

haidut

Amazoniac said:
haidut said:
Amazoniac said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:

Hi haidut,

Are you aware of any material discussing its safe range for supplementing?

Well, that's the other thing. There is no known toxicity of MK-4, in humans or animals. Unlike K1, which can kill you by a blood clot from a dose of 5,000mcg (5mg).

FredSonoma

haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:

Wow that is crazy!! And admittedly something I would like to have happen :lol: What about your cheekbones? Did they grow? Or just the jaw? Do you think Vitamin K combined with DHEA and preg would make the effect stronger, or the Vitamin K is all that is needed? Also, I have a somewhat unsymmetrical jaw (similar to Danny Roddy's, I have an underbite that is misaligned to the right), do you think it's possible it would grow to get even worse? Did your bone structure seem to change in any way other than just the jaw widening?

Philomath

I've mentioned this before but if you read about Dr. Pottinger and his work with cats and raw foods, you'll note that after generations of eating "poorly", kittens would be born deformed. Specifically, malformations in their face, jaws and teeth. The changes in the face had to do with the narrowing of their palate. I see a lot of kids every day and I can only remember seeing two kids over the past few years that didn't have narrow jaws - the two that I remember having square jaws were adopted children from outside the US. Just about every kid I know has had braces or needs them. Many kids need some teeth removed for spacing (usually wisdom teeth).
This can't be coincidence.

haidut

FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:

Wow that is crazy!! And admittedly something I would like to have happen :lol: What about your cheekbones? Did they grow? Or just the jaw? Do you think Vitamin K combined with DHEA and preg would make the effect stronger, or the Vitamin K is all that is needed? Also, I have a somewhat unsymmetrical jaw (similar to Danny Roddy's, I have an underbite that is misaligned to the right), do you think it's possible it would grow to get even worse? Did your bone structure seem to change in any way other than just the jaw widening?

For me only the jaw changed, and I feel like I have a much stronger bite now. The widening of the jaw may have allowed the jaw muscles to develop further too, so that may be behind the stronger bite.
I don't know if DHEA has any effect on the jaw but given that it converts into DHT if used properly it should have. This study shows the effects of supplemental DHT on castrated mice and it did have an effect.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11163596

And this study says that taking vitamin D3 sensitizes your jaw to androgens like DHT, so it may be an interesting experiment to try - i.e. take vitamin D3 daily and apply DHEA directly on the jaw. Topical vitamin D3 may be even more effective. So, a combination of topical EstroBan and Pansterone should do the trick.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9383273
"...There are obvious sexual differences in adult skeletal morphology which for the most part are related to differences in size. Higher androgen serum levels in males exert potent osteoanabolic effects and therefore may contribute to this sexual dimorphism of the skeleton. The presence of androgen receptors (AR) in bone cells is a prerequisite for a direct osteoanabolic action of androgens."

"...Because sex hormone serum levels rise in puberty, we investigated the regulation of the AR mRNA expression by various steroids. We found that dexamethasone (dexa) and in some experiments also 17beta-estradiol (E2) and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 (D3) increased AR mRNA levels and androgen binding in HOC cultures. A pretreatment with dexa, E2, and D3 significantly increased the mitogenic response of HOCs to DHT. We conclude that (1) higher androgen serum levels in males together with a higher AR expression at certain skeletal sites may contribute to the development of sex-related differences in skeletal morphology, (2) glucocorticoids induce AR gene expression in HOC cultures, and (3) glucocorticoids, E2, and D3 enhance the mitogenic action of DHT."

Giraffe

FredSonoma said:
I have an underbite that is misaligned to the right), do you think it's possible it would grow to get even worse?
Has a tooth been drawn when you were a child?

FredSonoma

Giraffe said:
FredSonoma said:
I have an underbite that is misaligned to the right), do you think it's possible it would grow to get even worse?

No I don't think so, why? Just my wisdom teeth when I was around 16 - 17.

Giraffe

FredSonoma said:
Giraffe said:
FredSonoma said:
If a tooth is missing, the others might fill in the gap. Happened to me.

FredSonoma

Giraffe said:
FredSonoma said:
Giraffe said:
FredSonoma said:
If a tooth is missing, the others might fill in the gap. Happened to me.

So did your teeth actually grow too? Do you think it was mostly from the Vitamin K?

Giraffe

FredSonoma said:
So did your teeth actually grow too? Do you think it was mostly from the Vitamin K?
It's nothing to do with vitamin K supplements.

FredSonoma

Giraffe said:
FredSonoma said:
It's nothing to do with vitamin K supplements.

Oh okay, what caused it then? Sorry if I missed something that you wrote about previously.

FredSonoma

haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:

Did your row of teeth actually widen out as well? What about your teeth themselves, did they grow thicker?

haidut

FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:

Did your row of teeth actually widen out as well? What about your teeth themselves, did they grow thicker?

No, just the jaw where it is attached to the skull. The gums also became pink and stopped bleeding when brushing. The teeth did not change much except maybe becoming less sensitive to hot/cold liquids/food.

Amazoniac

OP
G

gummybear

montmorency said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/94383/
gummybear said:
sueq said:
Remarkable gummy! When you say wider face I.think of those female Hollywood stars of the 40s and 50s. You don't see faces or bone structure like that anymore. What I notice instead is the modern face - longer, with lots of nose, mouth, teeth, but little structure to hang it on, hence crowded teeth, big looking teeth, nose, mouth. Less in the way of cheekbones. this change shows you the face you were born to have.

The good old days!!!!

Here is my favourite lady from those good old days:

Veronica-Lake-2.jpg

(The one and only Veronica Lake)

When men were men and women were women! Where men lived their lifes at pubs and women had vanity tables to sit and weep because women have memories short medium long they have it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredSonoma

I just saw some pictures of myself from this past weekend and compared them to pictures from about 9 months ago... and holy ***t I look different! I almost can't believe it's real, as the width to heigh ratio of my face looks like it has almost doubled! I couldn't believe it at first, thinking it must be something with the picture, but looking at my friends also in the same picture, they look just like their old pictures. Sh*t is crazy!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom