Why do males from northern climates tend to prefer paedomorphic females?

OP
U

ursidae

You're viewing this as a phenomenon exclusive to Europe, meanwhile the real answer is what you're experiencing is city living vs living in an island (high-stress environment vs low-stress environment)

It's easy to live in a city and be invisible to everyone because they are all high-serotonin and see life as a blur, you have to put in a lot more effort to become 'valuable'

Now that you're in a Spanish island, you experience life as it is designed, being around low-stress men who are nicer and notice all kinds of woman more.

This is not a matter of 'Preference' for European men, rather this is just you experiencing how different men behave when in a stressful city vs non-stressful tropical climate

In big stressful southeastern european cities men still prefer women of average neoteny. Only in northern europe have I observed the phenomenon.

If you dig hard enough you'll see many reports of women of neotenous races being able to land males leagues above them in northwest europe but being invisible to men in southern europe. Attractiveness is subjective (is dependent on location).

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

If you ever decide to write a comedy play about your time in Edinburgh I think it would be a hit @ursidae
A one woman stand up comedy.

Did you know that the UK appointed its first Minister of Loneliness in 2018?

I believe it was the first minister of this kind at the time

Japan appointed their first Minister of Loneliness in 2021

P

Peatress

Yes, I heard about our loneliness minister but I didn’t know Japan had one too. I wasn’t particularly impressed with the idea of a loneliness minister because I thought it was just another way for our government to lead people towards the digital prison.

"To mark the week, members of the Government’s Tackling Loneliness Network are launching multiple projects to help the country tackle loneliness; including the Connection Coalition’s Loneliness Advice chatbot service on WhatsApp."

Anyway, I made that comment about comedy because I sometimes find what you say about your time in Edinburgh amusing but I’m laughing with you not at you. Perhaps, I haven’t really appreciated how your experience there is impacting you. Also, I’d forgotten how lonely it can be to be away from home and friends etc. In my early 20’s when my friends were dispersed in different parts of the country I was unbearably lonely and it wasn’t funny. Sorry if my attempt at humour seemed inconsiderate. If I had to write about that period of my life I doubt I would be amused.

OP
U

ursidae

Yes, I heard about our loneliness minister but I didn’t know Japan had one too. I wasn’t particularly impressed with the idea of a loneliness minister because I thought it was just another way for our government to lead people towards the digital prison.

"To mark the week, members of the Government’s Tackling Loneliness Network are launching multiple projects to help the country tackle loneliness; including the Connection Coalition’s Loneliness Advice chatbot service on WhatsApp."

Anyway, I made that comment about comedy because I sometimes find what you say about your time in Edinburgh amusing but I’m laughing with you not at you. Perhaps, I haven’t really appreciated how your experience there is impacting you. Also, I’d forgotten how lonely it can be to be away from home and friends etc. In my early 20’s when my friends were dispersed in different parts of the country I was unbearably lonely and it wasn’t funny. Sorry if my attempt at humour seemed inconsiderate. If I had to write about that period of my life I doubt I would be amused.
thank you Peatress, I agree that nothing good can come out whatever projects the Minister of Loneliness is involved in

Your humour wasn't inconsiderate. I'd have probably had a better time in Edinburgh. I spent those 4 years in a smaller university city further north

Peater

Did you know that the UK appointed its first Minister of Loneliness in 2018?

I believe it was the first minister of this kind at the time

Japan appointed their first Minister of Loneliness in 2021

That's a relief. The government are on the case now.

P

Peatress

thank you Peatress, I agree that nothing good can come out whatever projects the Minister of Loneliness is involved in

Your humour wasn't inconsiderate. I'd have probably had a better time in Edinburgh. I spent those 4 years in a smaller university city further north
This explains a lot - Yes, Edinburgh would have been a better choice.

6AF6973F-3E3C-4043-B273-D1A8583FFD21.jpeg

Waynish

Not true; just look at SE Asians. However, northern males often have a greater ability to choose them.

I think Ray said that later pregnancies can be healthier because older women tend to eat more substantially than younger females, relying less on snacks, and older women tend more towards diabetes, which nourishes a growing fetus with more glucose.
CE04675B-8656-48D5-81C4-D6B0A3DFDFEB.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals