What's the cause of droopy (downwards) eyes?

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Agreeeeee with you! The neice is strikingly beautiful, and there is absolutely nothing to indicate that she suffers from anything less than perfect and optimal health!

If anything, I dare say the OP is perhaps suffering from a standard run-of-the-mill case of green eye disease: jealousy.
Yes she is incredibly beautiful, we're very good friends. Sometimes my sister and I look at her and joke about whether we are indeed related 😂😂
I don't compare myself to other women or people in general, this thread was not made to debate who has more beautiful eyes. Pictures were added just to serve as examples.

Last edited:

lvysaur

I just want to chime in and say that the genes we are born with aren’t necessarily a determining factor in such features. Cynthia Anne Parker was kidnapped by Comanche at age 9 and lived with them for 24 years. She ended up acquiring Native American features as you can see here:
Did you get that from me or did you notice it yourself? Asking because I like seeing people independently come up with the same stuff

IMO canthal tilt is partially genetic (Middle Eastern people are more likely to have it, East Asians the least). It is a measure of how much energy is flowing through the system. During my highest canthal tilt phases, I feel high energy in a very "peripheral" and "automatic" way, if that makes sense. I think less, and my reactions are quicker, it's almost like I think without thinking. My thoughts are less analytical, and my facial hair is very soft and very straight. Aspirin helps bring this state on

LastingJoy

@Sascha6990

Hi, in my experience (as a man, I don't imply that it is necessary applicable to women ) it is associated with a higher vulnerability to stress, a high propensity to negative emotions, during the day, and during dreams, and a higher propensity to pain.

generally the canthal tilt is neutral,

too much stress, orgasm in a sub-optimal context, too much processed foods beyond a certain degree and the tilt can quickly turn negative,

a positive tilt is associated with a high degree of relaxation, a very low propensity for negative emotions, a very taut skin (which is felt physically), a semblance of very low water retention, muscles and bones of the face are very visible, many details that were not visible before, appear, an unfractionated sleep that usually lasts between 8H30 and 10H rather than 6-7 hours, a perfect dream clarity, very colorful dreams, flying during dreams, perfect sex dreams

To not eat to much sugar/honey, to not eat refined foods, to eat good organs (such as heart, liver, kidney) of young animals from May to mid September , a lot of sun exposure, induce positive tilt.

I don't think that having a positive tilt is necessarily ideal, because it usually happens in a state where the propensity to feel intense emotions (including intense positive emotions) in the brain, in the "third eye", in the mouth, in the heart, is very low, the intense emotions are felt exclusively in the sex

Some very good ripe fruits, and some raw milks in certain contexts, can quickly turn the tilt from negative to neutral , and reach a more appreciable state in which, the head, the "third eye", the mouth, the heart, are not occulted, and intense and positive emotions can be felt in these places.

Last edited:
Agreeeeee with you! The neice is strikingly beautiful, and there is absolutely nothing to indicate that she suffers from anything less than perfect and optimal health!

If anything, I dare say the OP is perhaps suffering from a standard run-of-the-mill case of green eye disease: jealousy.
Well said!! This was also my first thought when I saw the post to be honest.. It seems like she tried hard to find a weakness in her cousin's photo. A normal topic would be 'Is having bright blue eyes a sign of longevity?'.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

@Androsclerosis Yes she is incredibly beautiful, we're very good friends. Sometimes my sister and I look at her and joke about whether we are indeed related 😂😂
I don't compare myself to other women or people in general, this thread was not made to debate who has more beautiful eyes. Pictures were added just to serve as examples.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

@Sascha6990

Hi, in my experience (as a man, I don't imply that it is necessary applicable to women ) it is associated with a higher vulnerability to stress, a high propensity to negative emotions, during the day, and during dreams, and a higher propensity to pain.

generally the canthal tilt is neutral,

too much stress, orgasm in a sub-optimal context, too much processed foods beyond a certain degree and the tilt can quickly turn negative,

a positive tilt is associated with a high degree of relaxation, a very low propensity for negative emotions, a very taut skin (which is felt physically), a semblance of very low water retention, muscles and bones of the face are very visible, many details that were not visible before, appear, an unfractionated sleep that usually lasts between 8H30 and 10H rather than 6-7 hours, a perfect dream clarity, very colorful dreams, flying during dreams, perfect sex dreams

To not eat to much sugar/honey, to not eat refined foods, to eat good organs (such as heart, liver, kidney) of young animals from May to mid September , a lot of sun exposure, induce positive tilt.

I don't think that having a positive tilt is necessarily ideal, because it usually happens in a state where the propensity to feel intense emotions (including intense positive emotions) in the brain, in the "third eye", in the mouth, in the heart, is very low, the intense emotions are felt exclusively in the sex

Some very good ripe fruits, and some raw milks in certain contexts, can quickly turn the tilt from negative to neutral , and reach a more appreciable state in which, the head, the "third eye", the mouth, the heart, are not occulted, and intense and positive emotions can be felt in these places.
Very interesting, thank you for replying! How can you fix a slightly positive tilt like I have? 🤔

P

Peatress

@Sascha6990 I admire your courteousness.

I researched droopy eyes some years ago (it was very noticeable in a relative at the time) and iodine deficiency came up. However, since reading Peat's work I think it could by hypothyroidsm (mild).

Logan-

I noticed my niece (cousin's daughter) has droopy eyes. The photos are of her eyes(blue) and mine. You can see her entire arches are pointing down 🤔

From what I know, there is a difference in our bringing up, nutritionally speaking. Her mother used to give her a lot of supplements, I never took any.
Am I the only one that cannot see what’s wrong with the blue eyed girl’s eyes? Without reading OP I would have thought the brown eyed woman is the one with droopy eyes.

Can someone explain where exactly the problem is with the blue eyed girl’s eyes?

Jennifer

Am I the only one that cannot see what’s wrong with the blue eyed girl’s eyes?

I don’t see it, either. Her eyes look normal to me.

Summer

Did you get that from me or did you notice it yourself? Asking because I like seeing people independently come up with the same stuff

IMO canthal tilt is partially genetic (Middle Eastern people are more likely to have it, East Asians the least). It is a measure of how much energy is flowing through the system. During my highest canthal tilt phases, I feel high energy in a very "peripheral" and "automatic" way, if that makes sense. I think less, and my reactions are quicker, it's almost like I think without thinking. My thoughts are less analytical, and my facial hair is very soft and very straight. Aspirin helps bring this state on
It probably was you. I tried searching for references to her on the forum and couldn’t find any so I had to do some extra digging to find her name. It’s odd though because there are a lot of weebs that have lived in Japan for many years that don’t have any trace of such changes. Maybe it needs to start at a young age or it could simply be due to the fact that modern Japanese lifestyle isn’t very traditional.

Summer

Look up “canthal tilt” to get an idea of the differences.

There are some women who I find very attractive who have a very pronounced negative canthal tilt. I find it adds to their beauty.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

@Sascha6990 I admire your courteousness.

I researched droopy eyes some years ago (it was very noticeable in a relative at the time) and iodine deficiency came up. However, since reading Peat's work I think it could by hypothyroidsm (mild).
Thank you. I thought the same before finding out through replies here that stress might also play a role.

LastingJoy

Very interesting, thank you for replying! How can you fix a slightly positive tilt like I have? 🤔
with pleasure, I don't suggest that this is something to be fixed, I think it's beautiful, I suggest to others to reach the state in which they feel best, and the physical characteristics that are associated with it, as long as the person doesn't have any depreciation of his or her physique.

from my experience, i feel that this is related to good fertility,
and i would speculate that potentially eating less meat, organs, fish, things like oysters, and eating more raw milk and some good ripe fruit with light colored flesh may influence a pronounced positive tilt, to a more neutral tilt

Last edited:
OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

For people who don't understand this thread or think I am jealous of my niece and such, please note I never said there is anything wrong/unattractive/ugly about her eyes. I am not crazy.

The truth is she does have downwards eyes, I noticed it 3 years ago and I even taught her how to apply eyeliner in order to enhance her eye shape and not look like she is sad (I'm a makeup artist). I have a lot of attention to detail which I understand someone who does not work with human faces might not have.

Since starting peating almost 4 years ago I realised a lot of our features are actually caused by something other than our parents' features. So yesterday this thing about my niece's eyes came to my mind randomly and I thought I should set out to find the cause of it. My mistake was using personal examples and stories to ilustrate this thread, a mistake which I will not be repeating.

Again, I don't think there is anything wrong with her eyes. I fully aggree with what @Summer said, it adds to individuality and personal charm.

Jennifer

Look up “canthal tilt” to get an idea of the differences.

There are some women who I find very attractive who have a very pronounced negative canthal tilt. I find it adds to their beauty.

Thanks, Summer! I’m familiar with canthal tilt, however, Sascha’s cousin’s eyes look neutral to me, but maybe it’s because her head is angled or her makeup is done a certain way that her negative tilt isn’t that apparent to me. Either way, I agree with you. I like a pronounced negative tilt. I think it adds a sweetness to the face. Negative, positive, neutral, they’re all beautiful. Anyhow, @Sascha6990, I don’t think you’re crazy or had bad intentions with your post. :)

For people who don't understand this thread or think I am jealous of my niece and such, please note I never said there is anything wrong/unattractive/ugly about her eyes. I am not crazy.

The truth is she does have downwards eyes, I noticed it 3 years ago and I even taught her how to apply eyeliner in order to enhance her eye shape and not look like she is sad (I'm a makeup artist). I have a lot of attention to detail which I understand someone who does not work with human faces might not have.

Since starting peating almost 4 years ago I realised a lot of our features are actually caused by something other than our parents' features. So yesterday this thing about my niece's eyes came to my mind randomly and I thought I should set out to find the cause of it. My mistake was using personal examples and stories to ilustrate this thread, a mistake which I will not be repeating.

Again, I don't think there is anything wrong with her eyes. I fully aggree with what @Summer said, it adds to individuality and personal charm.
this thread is insane, obsessive. No difference can be observed (two individuals acknowledged [one may be me] without making a value judgment. Whether one goes public is social tactics. OP is probably Working through some adolescent psychological crisis hoping for unbiased corroboration, talked down off some ledge or other.

Droopy eyes can be caused by zygo (cheekbone) projection, orbital depth (hypothyroidism can cause pressure behind the eyes [TED thyroid eye disease, commonly bug eyes]). Or loose skin-low collagen from advanced age, excess nicotine, Ehlers Danlos, poor fascial tone are all common. If we see comparable pictures of ze cousin's mum and dad we will likely see the same T-zone Phenotype.

Average Peatbro's will say Genes are meaningless, while Peat would say energy and structure are interdependent at every level. Add the latter to the empirical, rational, and intuitive, mainstream fact that facial appearance is particulary genetic, and just like that you've lost them. Good riddance, I'm sorry you dont have complete control over your environment.

Anyway, Both sets of eyes are fine, if cousin want to lift them she can looksmax, get an AmPhEtAmInE pReScRiPtIoN, take HGH, etc. all those will work.

Final question. Did cousin consent to having her image posted online?? Eyes are a defining feature and you aren't anonymous here.

Logan-

Droopy eyes, AFAIK, involves one eyelid being more downward than the other. Blue eyed girl’s eyes are not like that, they are symmetrical and good-looking.

There’s nothing visibly problematic about her eyes in the photograph, as far as I can see.

I don’t understand the motive behind the OP, as I don’t see the problem that she thinks would be obvious to everyone. If someone or the OP can explain what is wrong/negative with the young girl’s eyes visually, I would appreciate it.

P

Peatress

Thank you. I thought the same before finding out through replies here that stress might also play a role.
Perhaps. My relative was super stressed too especially after the medical industrial complex got their hands on him.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals