WHAT IS IVERMECTIN?.......

Perry Staltic

Remarkable drug. No wonder devil spawn hate it so much. 20 MOA (mechanism of action)
The targets of activity of Ivermectin can be divided into the following four groups:
  • A. Direct action on SARS-CoV-2
    Level 1: Action on SARS-CoV-2 cell entry
    Level 2: Action on Importin (IMP) superfamily
    Level 3: Action as an Ionophore
  • B. Action on host targets important for viral replication
    Level 4: Action as an antiviral
    Level 5: Action on viral replication and assembly
    Level 6: Action on post-translational processing of viral polyproteins
    Level 7: Action on Karyopherin (KPNA/KPNB) receptors
  • C. Action on host targets important for inflammation
    Level 8: Action on Interferon (INF) levels
    Level 9: Action on Toll- like-Receptors (TLRs)
    Level 10: Action on Nuclear Factor-κB (NF-κB) pathway
    Level 11: Action on the JAK-STAT pathway, PAI-1 and COVID-19 sequalae
    Level 12: Action on P21 activated Kinase 1 (PAK-1)
    Level 13: Action on Interleukin-6 (IL-6) levels
    Level 14: Action on allosteric modulation of P2X4 receptor
    Level 15: Action on high mobility group box 1 (HMGB1),
    Level 16: Action as an immunomodulator on Lung tissue and olfaction
    Level 17: Action as an anti-inflammatory
  • D. Action on other host targets
    Level 18: Action on Plasmin and Annexin A2
    Level 19: Action on CD147 on the RBC
    Level 20: Action on mitochondrial ATP under hypoxia on cardiac function

Perry Staltic

The video mentions that aspirin, penicillin and ivermectin are all derived from nature. Those 3 are called the Triumvirate of human drugs due to them being the top-three all-time most important and essential drugs in human history

tankasnowgod

Remarkable drug. No wonder devil spawn hate it so much. 20 MOA (mechanism of action)
Lol, why do you think they hate it? It's sales have skyrocketed by at least 1200% over the past few years, and even if it does many positive things with few side effects, it's still a pharmaceutical drug, and helping drug companies rake in record profits (it's not like they ONLY sell "Covid Vaccines" to governments now, you know). Why wouldn't these companies what to profit off those that hate them, and probably aren't going to take the vaccine?

While I do think it's a better option than the vaccines, it still doesn't mean it's helping all that much for the non-pandemic Covid Common Cold virus that hasn't been shown to exist. For most people, "Covid" is mild or even no symptoms, and there would be little reason to take a prescription drug like this. For those that died with 4 or more "comorbidities," I think it's doubtful it would do much to improve their condition. Do you really think it would have prolonged Colin Powell's life, considering he was 84 and had Parkinson's and Cancer? I'm sure the last two were the real causes of death, with Covid just going down on his death certificate for some additional federal funds for his doctors, and so they could splash his death around in the news media to try and bump up pandemic numbers. Probably 90% of people buying Ivermectin have little to no need for it.

I think the things they really hate are the things that they can't profit from and that they don't talk about (even through alternative channels), with Vitamin D being the prime example.

Perry Staltic

Lol, why do you think they hate it? It's sales have skyrocketed by at least 1200% over the past few years, and even if it does many positive things with few side effects, it's still a pharmaceutical drug, and helping drug companies rake in record profits (it's not like they ONLY sell "Covid Vaccines" to governments now, you know). Why wouldn't these companies what to profit off those that hate them, and probably aren't going to take the vaccine?

While I do think it's a better option than the vaccines, it still doesn't mean it's helping all that much for the non-pandemic Covid Common Cold virus that hasn't been shown to exist. For most people, "Covid" is mild or even no symptoms, and there would be little reason to take a prescription drug like this. For those that died with 4 or more "comorbidities," I think it's doubtful it would do much to improve their condition. Do you really think it would have prolonged Colin Powell's life, considering he was 84 and had Parkinson's and Cancer? I'm sure the last two were the real causes of death, with Covid just going down on his death certificate for some additional federal funds for his doctors, and so they could splash his death around in the news media to try and bump up pandemic numbers. Probably 90% of people buying Ivermectin have little to no need for it.

I think the things they really hate are the things that they can't profit from and that they don't talk about (even through alternative channels), with Vitamin D being the prime example.

There are too many strong signals to discount IVM, like the people on vents who turned around and were off vents within 48 hrs after having been given a life expectancy of days. The MOA are there to support IVM's responsibility for such dramatic recoveries.

Clot shot profits are obscene compared to IVM profits, and effective treatments neuter the imperative for mandatory shots and everything associated with them. That's why devil spawn hate IVM.

tankasnowgod

There are too many strong signals to discount IVM, like the people on vents who turned around and were off vents within 48 hrs after having been given a life expectancy of days. The MOA are there to support IVM's responsibility for such dramatic recoveries.
Did I discount it? I said the vast majority of people simply don't need it, and they don't. Maybe it should be used or investigated for serious pneumonia, if it has this kind of success.

But, if you die from cancer or kidney failure or a heart attack or a motorcycle crash, and just have "Covid" written down on the death certificate to get some extra federal dollars and pump up the case and death count, it doesn't mean that Ivermectin would have saved or improved those people's conditions.
Clot shot profits are obscene compared to IVM profits,
So what? The final Avengers movie made more money than any other movie in history, but that doesn't mean movie studios will scoff at a movie with a $10 Million dollar budget that rakes in $150 Million. It's still a great return on investment. Drug companies are still businesses, and there is no doubt they would prefer to profit from BOTH.
and effective treatments neuter the imperative for mandatory shots and everything associated with them.
All this time, and you still think this fake pandemic is about people's health? There is no reason for mandatory shots for a common cold virus that was never proven to exist in the first place. It's very clear that every single one of the government interventions wasn't based on logic or good science from the get go.

Perry Staltic

Im not saying ivermectin isnt relatively safe, but didnt peat say there was a small chance of damage to the brain

It's not relatively safe; it's extremely safe. Dr Marik, the most published doctor in critical care, claimed it is the 2nd safest drug in the world. Dr Peat reads research papers; Dr. Marik does the same and treats patients. I'm inclined to go with Dr. Marik on this.

Perry Staltic

It's not relatively safe; it's extremely safe. Dr Marik, the most published doctor in critical care, claimed it is the 2nd safest drug in the world. Dr Peat reads research papers; Dr. Marik does the same and treats patients. I'm inclined to go with Dr. Marik on this.

My bad. He's the most published in the US. He's the 2nd most published in critical care in the history of medicine. He is the most cited (over 18,000 citations) regarding critical care and emergency medicine.

tankasnowgod

Dr Paul Marik made a huge BOOM with his recent statement on the safety of Ivermectin​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LFNwqUEvK56u/

I don't know if Ivermectin is "cheap" compared to the price of the COVID vaccines, based on price alone.

The US Federal Government paid about $19 per dose for the Pfizer Vaccine, with the 2 shot series being about $38-$40-

Most people can get it "free," which only means they personally pay nothing out of pocket. Truthfully, that price was pre-paid.

20 tablets of 3mg Ivermectin is going anywhere from $29.72 on GoodRx (with coupon), to a listed price as high as $129 without.

Of course, even the cheapest price listed is more than the zero dollars that the average person percieves to be the cost of the Covid shots.

P

Peatness

I don't know if Ivermectin is "cheap" compared to the price of the COVID vaccines, based on price alone.

The US Federal Government paid about $19 per dose for the Pfizer Vaccine, with the 2 shot series being about $38-$40-

Most people can get it "free," which only means they personally pay nothing out of pocket. Truthfully, that price was pre-paid.

20 tablets of 3mg Ivermectin is going anywhere from $29.72 on GoodRx (with coupon), to a listed price as high as $129 without.

Of course, even the cheapest price listed is more than the zero dollars that the average person percieves to be the cost of the Covid shots.
I would like to see the government try to pull the ‘ivermectin passport’ trick on the population.

It was never about the cost of the therapeutics it was always about digital id and culling the undesirables

tankasnowgod

Dr. Marik is also one of the main members of FLCCC, and they are recommending SSRIs and anti-androgen therapy as a Second Line of Defense against Covid-19-

Dutasteride.png

That is beyond insane. Why in the world would you recommend Dutasteride or Finasteride for treatment of a Common Cold Virus? Why would you recommend an SSRI when anti-serotonin chemicals like cyproheptadine work better?

This really doesn't strike me as an "Anti Big Pharma" organization at all.

I'll stick with Peat on this one.

OP
B

Braveheart

My dose, if needed...3 6mg tabs are 15.00 Belize dollars = US $7.50

Perry Staltic

Dr. Marik is also one of the main members of FLCCC, and they are recommending SSRIs and anti-androgen therapy as a Second Line of Defense against Covid-19-

View attachment 32803

That is beyond insane. Why in the world would you recommend Dutasteride or Finasteride for treatment of a Common Cold Virus? Why would you recommend an SSRI when anti-serotonin chemicals like cyproheptadine work better?

This really doesn't strike me as an "Anti Big Pharma" organization at all.

I'll stick with Peat on this one.

Those are used for patients with significant comorbidities who don't respond to the first line of treatments, which is mostly immune system boosting stuff. Maybe FLCCC doesn't use cypro because from their experience it doesn't work in those cases. Maybe you could contact him and ask why, and maybe help perfect their protocols? Personally, I would put more faith in clinicians actually treating patients than researchers simply drawing conclusions from research papers.

sometimes it causes visual disturbances or hallucinations but they stop when you stop taking it and it's worth it.

tankasnowgod

Those are used for patients with significant comorbidities who don't respond to the first line of treatments, which is mostly immune system boosting stuff.
Still, there is zero basis for using Anti-Androgen therapy. Does it make sense to castrate someone just because they might need a ventilator?
Maybe FLCCC doesn't use cypro because from their experience it doesn't work in those cases. Maybe you could contact him and ask why, and maybe help perfect their protocols?
Not interested in contacting him. I have thought COVID was overblown and a scam from the start, and nothing has changed that.
Personally, I would put more faith in clinicians actually treating patients than researchers simply drawing conclusions from research papers.
But the problem is that, clinician or not, all of so called "Covid" is based on seriously flawed information. Regardless of whether you think the "Isolates" that contain human, monkey, and cow DNA somehow proved the existence of a "Novel Corona Virus" or not (when the "proof" itself relies 100% of genetic sequencing), the fact still remains that 100% of listed "Covid" symptoms overlap with the Flu and Common Cold (and several other conditions), and the PCR tests easily manipulated and spit out 97% false positives (according to their own studies) at cycles of 35 or more, which they are commonly run at.

I have zero doubt that these clinicians are dealing with sick patients, but I don't think the "cause" is what they say it is. Nothing illustrates that better than the Motorcycle Crash victim, or Colin Powell, who died of Cancer and Parkinsons at 84, but somehow went down as a "Covid death."

Perry Staltic

sometimes it causes visual disturbances or hallucinations but they stop when you stop taking it and it's worth it.

Better than pulmonary edema from aspirin or liver destruction from acetaminophen. Don't poo-poo the first because there is a poster here who is/was taking high dose aspirin (10-20 g, I think) and came down with pneumonia, which could have been misdiagnosed pulmonary edema..

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals