What is functional patterns?

Zpol

The point of this program is loosen fascia and improve posture. Although, if you have any major questions or issues with the program they will recommend you go see an FP trainer ($$$).
In my opinion you'd be better off finding a deep tissue massage therapist and reputable chiropractor.

OP
S

SamYo123

The point of this program is loosen fascia and improve posture. Although, if you have any major questions or issues with the program they will recommend you go see an FP trainer ($$$).
In my opinion you'd be better off finding a deep tissue massage therapist and reputable chiropractor.
Why would you address symptoms and not the whole system like Ray peat does with the metabolism?

Zpol

Why would you address symptoms and not the whole system like Ray peat does with the metabolism?
Oh sorry. RPs basic principles are so fundamental in my brain that I forget to mention them. Indeed I would apply RPs suggestions first, as a baseline, and then get bodywork only if you want to.
Fascia hardening is one of the degenerative effects of aging and so all RPs recommendations would be applicable to minimize this. Also, avoiding or mitigating the stress response would be helpful as well.

OP
S

SamYo123

Oh sorry. RPs basic principles are so fundamental in my brain that I forget to mention them. Indeed I would apply RPs suggestions first, as a baseline, and then get bodywork only if you want to.
Fascia hardening is one of the degenerative effects of aging and so all RPs recommendations would be applicable to minimize this. Also, avoiding or mitigating the stress response would be helpful as well.
Well yeh but one big factor is prioritizing gait and not all the other stuff that causes its to degenerate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals