What I'm Doing For My Auditory Hallucinations

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
My psychiatrist increased the dose for clozapine. Currently still on low dose. So far the worst hallucinations I would get still don't happen. This is huge as no other antipsychotic did that. Side effect is excessive sleeping. I sleep about 9-10 hours and nap for another hour. Otherwise nothing else so far. Have to do weekly bloodwork and my white blood cell count hasn't decreased.

I take lyme disease herbs still. Along with many other supplements.

Doing another test that checks for mold and heavy metals. Hopefully it comes back with something to work on.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Will be doing things to lower ochratoxin A. I learned I have high levels of that and creatinine. Not sure if they are linked together. Either way this could be a direct factor in preventing the brain from healing.

I'm looking into cholestyramine as I've never heard of it before. Will be doing infrared sauna daily in a few weeks. This will help with any heavy metals and mold. Zeolite and bentonite clay is of use but I don't know how safe they are. I've read that these compounds can have heavy metals in them.

EdwardJamesDean

Forum Supporter
Will be doing things to lower ochratoxin A. I learned I have high levels of that and creatinine. Not sure if they are linked together. Either way this could be a direct factor in preventing the brain from healing.

I'm looking into cholestyramine as I've never heard of it before. Will be doing infrared sauna daily in a few weeks. This will help with any heavy metals and mold. Zeolite and bentonite clay is of use but I don't know how safe they are. I've read that these compounds can have heavy metals in them.
There are some botanicals that help with ochratoxin. Even Psyllium husk will help bind those toxins. Citrus pectin as well.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
There are some botanicals that help with ochratoxin. Even Psyllium husk will help bind those toxins. Citrus pectin as well.
Thanks will try those. I have citrus pectin and right now I'm using an infrared sauna. Will retest in a month or so.

EdwardJamesDean

Forum Supporter
Thanks will try those. I have citrus pectin and right now I'm using an infrared sauna. Will retest in a month or so.
Psyllium also benefits your gut microbiome. If I remember correctly, it feeds you bifidobacteria. I wouldn't retest so soon. Tests are costly, unless you have unlimited financial resources. I'd go by symptoms and retest in 3 to 6 months.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Psyllium also benefits your gut microbiome. If I remember correctly, it feeds you bifidobacteria. I wouldn't retest so soon. Tests are costly, unless you have unlimited financial resources. I'd go by symptoms and retest in 3 to 6 months.
Okay thanks. I will wait longer

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals