Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Better sleep

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • Better relationships

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters

CLASH

You don't feel DHT.
Well, it feels like a sudden lowering of estrogens that leaves you in stress, awe, and cold. Socially anxious as well.
That happened to me on proviron, andractim and androhard.

Testosterone, one the other hand, provides a great calming effect and relaxation within hours, makes social interactions easy, and makes life look like it's more accessible, that you are entitled to dare.

Thanks for the response man.

How much are you attempting to get into general circulation?

T

TheBeard

What is your protocol at the moment?

3 applications a day of my own testsoterone base in pure DMSO.
Close to a total of 75mg a day.

Just draw bloods 10h post application to see how much is left in my blood and if I can get by with two applications only

Jing

Just by being tall and good-looking / handsome, you pretty much get most of those benefits:

• High androgens pre-natally, during adolescence and youth very likely.
  • confidence from all the attention and positve experiences, women just like you and fall for easily, life seems effortless
  • Better general health, very likely, symetry, proper nutrition, facial attractiveness correlated with good health.
  • Improved finances: don't really need this, when you can have sex with beautiful girls easily
  • Living a less stressful life: people are drawn to you easily, you don't have to put in effort to attract a partner, don't need to learn game, to 'become' more charismatic
  • Better sleep from an active sexual life and low-stress and ideal hormonal profile and metabolism
Come on man Don't put yourself down, you are 6ft tall so you are already tall.

Jing

You don't feel DHT.
Well, it feels like a sudden lowering of estrogens that leaves you in stress, awe, and cold. Socially anxious as well.
That happened to me on proviron, andractim and androhard.

Testosterone, one the other hand, provides a great calming effect and relaxation within hours, makes social interactions easy, and makes life look like it's more accessible, that you are entitled to dare.
Interesting, most people say dht makes them feel good.

milkboi

3 applications a day of my own testsoterone base in pure DMSO.
Close to a total of 75mg a day.

Just draw bloods 10h post application to see how much is left in my blood and if I can get by with two applications only

Does this come close to a traditional steroid cycle in terms of muscle building?

GreekDemiGod

Does high Testosterone (upper physiological range) makes you carry yourself in a more grounded, masculine way? I'm talking about your body language becoming more alpha, , your demeanor too. I'm guessing anxiety goes away, you have a more powerful presence about you.
My voice has been surprisingly more deep & masculine in the last few days since my sleep was improved, must be rise in T levels after a period of very poor sleep.

Kunstruct

Does high Testosterone (upper physiological range) makes you carry yourself in a more grounded, masculine way? I'm talking about your body language becoming more alpha, , your demeanor too. I'm guessing anxiety goes away, you have a more powerful presence about you.
My voice has been surprisingly more deep & masculine in the last few days since my sleep was improved, must be rise in T levels after a period of very poor sleep.

Probably your GABA just went up. How many people take various GABA drugs and sleep well, that is the main thing and their Testosterone does not rise overnight or on demand, Ambien for example.
Anxienty will of course go lower with higher GABA, just take some Alprazolam and see.

I've had natural massive DHT and T naturally before, not anymore. Anxiety was there the whole time because my life was all about stress with stressed out people around in a stressful environment so I learned how to stress out of any little thing.

T

TheBeard

Interesting, most people say dht makes them feel good.

We all start from a different stage of hormone levels, mine is one with naturally low estrogens.
I can see how someone with naturally high estrogens would see benefits from DHT alone

T

TheBeard

Does this come close to a traditional steroid cycle in terms of muscle building?

If you mean does it equate to 75mg a day of injectible testosterone, yes, because the 75mg I apply are fully absorbed thanks to the DMSO.
The muscle fullness and strength I get from it are great.
Cannot compare to an injectable cycle, I've never done one

GreekDemiGod

@Kunstruct Good sleep raises GABA, if I understand correctly. Been also resuming my Aspirin, I think it's also pro-GABA.

Anxienty will of course go lower with higher GABA, just take some Alprazolam and see.
I have never taken benzos or SSRI's, so I wouldn't know

I've had natural massive DHT and T naturally before, not anymore. Anxiety was there the whole time because my life was all about stress with stressed out people around in a stressful environment so I learned how to stress out of any little thing.
I see. The anxiety I was referring to was not situational anxiety, but chronic general & social anxiety. The kind where you always feel a tight know in your stomach, you're always tense, and in flight or flight mode.
Mine is not that severe, but it does affect my social life and my perceived attractiveness. I can switch it off in some moments if I'm feeling great emotionally.

T

TheBeard

Yes. Walking in a calmer manner, voice tone is deeper and not shaky at all, sense of humour is untamed and uncut, all jokes are allowed. Remarks and critiques don't fly over my head, they are just taken in a calm manner without feeling attacked.
Attention and looks from people are definitely more pronounced, however I feel some fear in them which I didn't notice before, which is the only thing I'm not satisfied about

Kunstruct

I have never taken benzos or SSRI's, so I wouldn't know

It does not have to be Benzos, it can be other drugs that do the same thing but at not Benzos, that is why I mentioned Ambien. There are other types of drugs too that will get you to sleep fast with an affinity to GABA.
As far as I have seen around me people that take SSRI or equivalent type of antidepressant also take some sort of GABA drugs for sleeping along side SSRI. It seems SSRI is not a fix for all people when it comes to sleep.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I see. The anxiety I was referring to was not situational anxiety, but chronic general & social anxiety. The kind where you always feel a tight know in your stomach, you're always tense, and in flight or flight mode.
Mine is not that severe, but it does affect my social life and my perceived attractiveness. I can switch it off in some moments if I'm feeling great emotionally.
I know the feel man. When my metabolism was slow I felt like this. All twitchy, weird, shy, fearful, etc, etc. When I focused on metabolism and improving energy production everything got a lot better to the point where you don't care what others think, that you can make jokes with strangers, etc.
I first felt much better with Tribulus, which lowered stress hormones, so I think focusing on lowering stress hormones is key instead of trying to boost androgens, although lowering stress hormones will increase androgens.
For energy, I eat in a surplus, do weight lifting, eat some organ meat, and then supplement with B1, B2, B3, a little methylene blue, calcium, gelatin and some sodium bicarb. Improving sleep also helped greatly, but always making sure I'm fed is the biggest thing. The B1 at first was great, but when I added the B2, it was magical together. Sleep got way better, skin and eyesight improved a lot, bowel movements improved, etc.

I know the feel man. When my metabolism was slow I felt like this. All twitchy, weird, shy, fearful, etc, etc. When I focused on metabolism and improving energy production everything got a lot better to the point where you don't care what others think, that you can make jokes with strangers, etc.
I first felt much better with Tribulus, which lowered stress hormones, so I think focusing on lowering stress hormones is key instead of trying to boost androgens, although lowering stress hormones will increase androgens.
For energy, I eat in a surplus, do weight lifting, eat some organ meat, and then supplement with B1, B2, B3, a little methylene blue, calcium, gelatin and some sodium bicarb. Improving sleep also helped greatly, but always making sure I'm fed is the biggest thing. The B1 at first was great, but when I added the B2, it was magical together. Sleep got way better, skin and eyesight improved a lot, bowel movements improved, etc.

When did you add in the B2? I haven't seen you mention it (recently at least) until this post.

Riboflavin has been the most transformative supplement. No more dry white patches of facial skin, no more mildly darker areas under eyes from lack of sleep without adding in more sleep, less desire to sleep, no more cracked lips which would burst and bleed every week since I was seven years old, no more temporary sluggishness after high fat breakfast (5-6 eggs), feeling warmer in winter, improved exercise tolerance (15-18 antagonist supersets of 3-20 reps every 2-3 days), less digestive distress during meals eaten after highest intensity PR breaking workouts if riboflavin was taken with the pre-workout meal, improved ability to capture info from lectures listened to at 2x speed as well as faster recall of those details, and slightly improved coital endurance if digested directly prior to session.

Other supplements have contributed, but not like this. Started on 100mg some months ago and take 200 most days now.

Last edited:

redsun

When did you add in the B2? I haven't seen you mention it (recently at least) until this post.

Riboflavin has been the most transformative supplement. No more dry white patches of facial skin, no more mildly darker areas under eyes from lack of sleep without adding in more sleep, less desire to sleep, no more cracked lips which would burst and bleed every week since I was seven years old, no more temporary sluggishness after high fat breakfast (5-6 eggs), feeling warmer in winter, improved exercise tolerance (15-18 antagonist supersets of 3-20 reps every 2-3 days), less digestive distress during meals eaten after highest intensity PR breaking workouts if riboflavin was taken with the pre-workout meal, improved ability to capture info from lectures listened to at 2x speed as well as faster recall of those details, and slightly improved coital endurance if digested directly prior to session.

Other supplements have contributed, but not like this. Started on 100mg some months ago and take 200 most days now.

I have similar positive experiences because of B2. It is just too good and has too many roles in bodily function. B2 was good for warmth, a much better improvement in the extremities but B2 + folic acid was even better for that and gave me my insane prominent veins back (more vasodilation) that I seemingly lost for no reason awhile back. Also more sustained energy and my exercise tolerance is insane now compared to before, improved chapped lips and skin in general though I cant say I had particularly bad skin before, but its bit better.

Last edited:
I have similar positive experiences because of B2. It is just too good and has too many roles in bodily function. B2 was good for warmth, a much better improvement in the extremities but B2 + folic acid was even better for that and gave me my insane prominent veins back (more vasodilation) that I seemingly lost for no reason awhile back. Also more sustained energy and my exercise tolerance is insane now compared to before, improved chapped lips and skin in general though I cant say I had particularly bad skin before, but its bit better.

Your promotion of folic acid was surely noted. First time I have heard a positive word about this version of B9. After Masterjohn's video on riboflavin fixing the MTHFR problem, I put B9 out of mind. Recently I've added methylfolate back in and from just 400mcg with breakfast and again with dinner, I have a distinct dopamine rush. Now I will order 360 1mg capsules, but you've certainly got me considering folic acid as well. Problem is many companies have fazed it out, likely in response to the MTHFR hype.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter

I added it about 2-3 weeks ago. B2 was probably my lowers vitamin in my diet, so I thought I'd supplement it. Glad I did. The benefits you experience sound great.
Do you think the increase in vascularity could be due to an increase in histamine?

Amazoniac

Women are usually annoyed when they have to voice their needs, they prefer to let the guy figure out on his own because it takes sensitiveness to be able to do it. This is not to imply that you lack it, not at all, you're doing great work in this community, it's just that sometimes what people want is not what they need. Visualization is a valid exercise, but a conversation on what the person has been through can be more revealing than the expectations. Similarly, just odserving a group can give you clues on what could be useful for you to contribute without them having to express it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals