They're going to change the ingredients in Benadryl?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
It looks like it is the decongestant portion of some versions. It is the decongestant, phenylephrine, that is being removed.

bookshelf

It looks like it is the decongestant portion of some versions. It is the decongestant, phenylephrine, that is being removed.
Ah, good distinction. If that phenylephrine is the same thing that they changed the active ingredient in Sudafed to then I'm not worried. The new Sudafed never worked for me.

Ras

This. The judgment is strictly about phenylephrine, which they're right about being useless.

HeyThere

When I used to take the oooold white pill version of Sudafed decongestant, the one that would leave a bitter taste on your tongue, it was so strong for my sensitive body that I'd have to crush it and take a literal crumb and it worked wonders for me, but was still harsh. Fast forward a decade or 2 and they changed the formula to this red one. To my utter shock, I was able to take 3 whole ones a day and felt NOTHING as if I had taken placebo. Since then I only depend on the children's liquid version and take baby sips from that as needed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals