The Only DHT Blocker That BOOSTS Libido: Ecklonia Cava

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Morning wood has always been one of the biggest mysteries of my health.

I can never pinpoint why and when it happened.

Forgot to mention when I'm on antibiotics I have rock hard morning woods.

Antibiotics?

Clavulanic acid (amoxycillin) induces penile erection and yawning in male rats: comparison with apomorphine​

T

TheBeard

Antibiotics?

Clavulanic acid (amoxycillin) induces penile erection and yawning in male rats: comparison with apomorphine​

Great find!

Careful though, clavulanic acid isn't amoxicillin.
It can be used in conjunction with amoxicillin to form what we call Augmentin (brand name), to increase its efficacy and decrease potential bacterial resistance.

iso1

Absolutely identical experience with swanson ecklonia cava, which gave me very pronounced libido boost. After finished the bottle i bought Dr. Oldhaver Ecklonia cava, which didn't do anything positive in regards to sexual stimulus, i think even made it worse.

milkboi

Morning wood has always been one of the biggest mysteries of my health.

I can never pinpoint why and when it happened.

Forgot to mention when I'm on antibiotics I have rock hard morning woods.

Since I'm on transdermal T in DMSO, I have not once waken up without morning wood

T

TheBeard

no need to go that synthetic, just take tribulus and you will have same effect

Testosterone and DMSO is way more natural and healthy than Tribulus.
It messed with my kidneys and my eyes.

golder

Is DMSO on the balls ok? I like the low doses and the pronounced affect, definitely leaning towards this method the most.

tallglass13

Transscrotal, 20+ mg/d
I'm using some raw T as well, I have some in DMSO and I have some in Tocovit.
I think 20 plus milligrams is way way too high of a dose.. especially in DMSO which amplifies it anyways. I am definitely not here to tell you what to do, but I would definitely dilute it to make four to seven milligrams per dose.. 20 mg is four times more than we make naturally which would cause it to spill over to estrogen's much easier. Ray told me that too much testosterone would stop the liver and the body from making any other testosterone and would deactivate it.

T

TheBeard

Ray told me that too much testosterone would stop the liver and the body from making any other testosterone and would deactivate it.

If that were the case you wouldn't see bodybuilders growing on 100mg testosterone / day.
In fact that would mean that no one could ever reach supraphysiological levels and we would all look the same.

You can see that it doesn't apply to real life.

If that were the case you wouldn't see bodybuilders growing on 100mg testosterone / day.
In fact that would mean that no one could ever reach supraphysiological levels and we would all look the same.

You can see that it doesn't apply to real life.

no. It’s the only way to survive such outrageous super physiological doses.

serling78

@Lokzo are there any known digestive side effects of ecklonia cava? I've gone through a bottle of the swanson brand and it definitely has helped with EQ, but at the expense of digestion. I've been trying to push it to the back of my mind and hope it's not true, because it seems like a great supplement and it's also unfathomable to me that yet another supplement is causing me constipation issues but I can't ignore the results.

Before buying the bottle I searched high and low online, including all over this forum, and found no information at all to say that it may cause constipation and/or bloating. However I did see tests on rats where it caused weight loss and "reduced appetite". I definitely feel a reduced appetite since I can't imagine fitting another morsel of food into my very bloated stomach. And typically when I'm having bad constipation I do unintentionally lose a little weight just because it's difficult to eat anything . So maybe there's the correlation?

Ismail

I spent copious amounts of money trialling different EC extracts, and found only 2 to work.
Swanson's Green Ecklonia cava and also Fibroboost Nutricology.
Tried Dr's Best. And had to return it, becuase I didn't notice the GABAergic effect nor did I notice the libido effect.
Buddy, which one did you try, there are two concentrated versions of Swansons product, please see image attached, thanks.

FEFA4923-EE9C-4B32-BB8E-72D398C5F6BE.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom