Some Hope For Canada

Daniil

Musks is one of those great contradictions, who has made all his money on the backs of state corporateocracy, but who is free to speak his mind and who leans Libertarian. Thankfully for Musk. I can’t really stand his business models but it’s great that he is willing to speak out.

I think the likelihood of Canada lifting its insane restrictions is 100%. I think it will happen this year. And here’s why. At the end of the day, after the Great Reset and everything else, these politicians need to get re-elected. The tide has turned in the US and UK and other places, maybe soon Germany even someday. The politicans who locked people up have been exposed.

EVERYONE is getting covid, and so they see no point in future restrictions and they are questioning the past restrictions, and they will vote the bums out of office. In the USA you are seeing complete reversals from former fascist progressives now on national TV questioning the entire narrative. They have to do an about-face pretty quick or they will all be out of office and even though Canada leans far left, theor politicians including Truck Fudeau face the same problem with the electorate.
Could it be that they will remove the restrictions, and in a year they will introduce them again?

PeteHolb

Vancouver, Canada had their own trucker convoy protest yesterday. It was.quite impressive to see. I was working along the driving route and traffic was bumper to bumper with Canada flags waving and honking. Not sure if they will accomplish anything due to the media narrative surrounding it but an impressive sight seeing this convoy go on for hours

Dean

Yes. Public mass protest in these times really just plays into their hands. They'll just lace the protests with provocateurs and bad actors so they can then use the mass media to smear the movement/cause. The only coverage of the protests I heard or saw yesterday was about the Nazi flags in the crowd and the disrespectfulness of the protestors in desecrating a monument to a national hero of some sort.

All they have to do now is disperse videos of people in the crowd, tag them with guilt by association to the untoward behavior, setting them up to getting fired from their jobs, etc. That will have quite the chilling effect on future protests in terms of showing the potential risk of participating in the next protest. It also gives those conforming to the establishment line further justification to double down in their obedience and demand action against the protestors.

Inaut

Trump endorsed the trucker convoy as well... Its a psy-op I’m pretty sure.

OP
D

Don

There was protest across all of canada yesterday, especially in BC Alberta and Saskatchewan. Where this goes who knows. Many reports of trucks all over Ottawa being held back from entering the city by the police road blocks. The media has done its job by dismissing it and focusing on the few idiots in there.
But the gofundme is going to hit $9 million today and already has over 100,000 donations. Its growing by the hour. Also one of Canadas prominent MP's brother in law donated $13,000 with his name associated with it freely visible. The trucker association condemning the convoy protest the media wont shut up about represents about 4000 business/truckers but there are 120,000 truckers. Our PM is in hiding. Lets hope it stays calm and anyone trying to start anything bad is stopped.

Z

Zsazsa

0000.jpg

Z

Zsazsa

Classic. This had to be expected, though. You thought the government of Canada and the precedent the movement is fighting against, would lay down without a fight? These are guerilla tactics and it is non sense but it does work, at least a bit.
It is global though, not restricted to Canada

ilovethesea

I think it is both authentic and a psy op at the same time. Definitely was not started organically.... but the people coming together is real (literally 1000s all along the highways and in Ottawa) and it’s amazing to see. It’s a glimpse of the old Canada I thought was dead at this point.

If they don’t stage a FF then it was probably created to let us think we are “winning” - just like they are suddenly dropping mandates worldwide.
But here’s what is really going on:

View: https://twitter.com/CCryptonaire/status/1486890293571981312

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom