Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

David PS

Mathgirl

OP
I

Izzybelle

That's a no for me. Although I love his stance on big Pharma and Vaccines, I am not for reparations.

I feel like any social programs are to republicans the equivalent of me hearing when repubs want to bomb Mexico to stop the drug trade :) I don't know much about his plan, but he says it's not based on race but income and some other measures (in tweet above). I'm all for helping the people of this country with a sound plan -- not just throwing money around but helping people to help themselves -- and keeping more investments here at home. Sometimes in many communities the cycle of poverty is hard to break out of.

OP
I

Izzybelle

Here's another conversation about it. He's right, we need to read beyond the media headlines because their job is to divide us.

"This post should transcend the position of a candidate, it should be a call to action of us, the citizens, to ask more of our media. If they won’t participate, we should be our own media. Tell people what’s happening, and help them understand that massive, decades long issues, aren’t solved in 240 characters. Stop reading the headlines and assuming the outcome your bias predicts. There’s more to this governing thing than just dumbing it down to divisive, click inducing, revenue generating headlines."

View: https://twitter.com/loanly_hipster/status/1714783465319563571?s=20

nomoreketones

Here's another conversation about it. He's right, we need to read beyond the media headlines because their job is to divide us.
Shame on the NY Post for their misleading headline but at least they posted a link way down in their article to RFK's actual positions in RFK's own words.

Osukhan

I feel like any social programs are to republicans the equivalent of me hearing when repubs want to bomb Mexico to stop the drug trade :) I don't know much about his plan, but he says it's not based on race but income and some other measures (in tweet above). I'm all for helping the people of this country with a sound plan -- not just throwing money around but helping people to help themselves -- and keeping more investments here at home. Sometimes in many communities the cycle of poverty is hard to break out of.
:clapping:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom