Removing Skin Growths With Coconut MCT Oil

mm33

Forum Supporter
Here is the one on my neck I have been working on sweetpeat. The base was thick below the skin, but now it is half the size on top with nothing below the skin anymore.
Hey R&R another great thread/post thanks for all the info!! Have you tried DMSO? I had a growth on my elbow that a lot of people get and started using DMSO and it went way down fairly quickly as did a skin tag on my lower neck. This was a year ago or so - so i'm not sure how long it took but i'm thinking around a month. I have another tag on my neck that I will start applying tomorrow and let you know if it gets rid of it and how long it takes.
Well darn i can't find the jar i was using - it was a cream that i got at the health food store in the pet section. I think it was 70% DMSO and 30% aloe vera but not sure. I was going to stop by there tomorrow afternoon anyway so will get some more.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Hey R&R another great thread/post thanks for all the info!! Have you tried DMSO? I had a growth on my elbow that a lot of people get and started using DMSO and it went way down fairly quickly as did a skin tag on my lower neck. This was a year ago or so - so i'm not sure how long it took but i'm thinking around a month. I have another tag on my neck that I will start applying tomorrow and let you know if it gets rid of it and how long it takes.
Well darn i can't find the jar i was using - it was a cream that i got at the health food store in the pet section. I think it was 70% DMSO and 30% aloe vera but not sure. I was going to stop by there tomorrow afternoon anyway so will get some more.
Oh that's great mm33! If you are up to it take a before and after pic of your skin tags and the cream brand you are gonna use? I am up for trying it if it works faster than my mct ?

Lejeboca

Did it work for you ?
Nah. It did not b/c, I confused a skin growth as Rinse was picturing with a mole that I have.. Duh.. I have an impression that MCT does not work on moles. But then, I read Rinse's reply to sweetpeat saying that even 4 weeks is not enough. i've applied MCT for about 10 days only. Hmm. Puzzled should I re-try and give it a go for 4+ weeks?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Nah. It did not b/c, I confused a skin growth as Rinse was picturing with a mole that I have.. Duh.. I have an impression that MCT does not work on moles. But then, I read Rinse's reply to sweetpeat saying that even 4 weeks is not enough. i've applied MCT for about 10 days only. Hmm. Puzzled should I re-try and give it a go for 4+ weeks?
You gotta do it for 2 to 3 months Lejeboca, day and night!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Will retry for longer then. Thank you for your reply and clarification, Rinse. good to know that MCT might be good for moles too.
Persistence pays off. The one on my stomach, that I posted this morning, is precarious because I only want to get rid of the brown one, but it is so close to the mole, that I have had since a child, that it is shrinking it too and I don't want that. Keep in mind that mct oil melts plastic!

OccamzRazer

@Rinse & rePeat

I've been doing a mixture of lanolin and MCT oil on my entire face for 3 + weeks now.

A skin growth that I had near my eye for over a year is completely gone!

Strangely enough, a very small hair is now in its place. Not sure what this means, but it's surely good news lol.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat

I've been doing a mixture of lanolin and MCT oil on my entire face for 3 + weeks now.

A skin growth that I had near my eye for over a year is completely gone!

Strangely enough, a very small hair is now in its place. Not sure what this means, but it's surely good news lol.

Woo hoo! So happy to hear that Occ! I have a 4th one I have almost conquered too that I will get to post before and after pics of soon! Funny you should say that about that hair, because the Progest-E did that to me too! Why did you choose lanolin with the mct?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Do you think there are ways to prevent cancer, and if so, what would be the top four ways you would recommend?

"John Gofman, who in the 1950s was the US Government’s leading propagandists for the safety of ionizing radiation, did a large study* in which he showed that medical radiation contributes to the majority of cancer and heart disease in the US. Several factors (including estrogen, unsaturated fats, and toxic metals) synergize with the carcinogenic effects of radiation, so besides avoiding medical radiation, it’s good to reduce the polyunsaturated fats in the diet, to reduce toxic chemicals and other stressors, and to eat a protective diet, emphasizing calcium, magnesium, the oily vitamins, and moderate amounts of the essential nutrients." -Ray Peat

SQu

I had a prominent liver spot on the back of my hand for years (I attribute it to too much iron from meat while low carbing) . Years of peating shrunk it and eventually it flaked off like a very light scab. I don't know if I can find a before Pic, but this is after. It's been a few years and this white spot is there now. The rest are all freckles. Ignore what looks like blue or bruising on this Pic... The light was poor. I have a few other successes I'll post in daylight. All a bit different. I did put progesterone on it but I think it was the iron, pufa and estrogen lowering effects of the peaty diet mostly.

IMG_20210903_215016.jpg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I had a prominent liver spot on the back of my hand for years (I attribute it to too much iron from meat while low carbing) . Years of peating shrunk it and eventually it flaked off like a very light scab. I don't know if I can find a before Pic, but this is after. It's been a few years and this white spot is there now. The rest are all freckles. Ignore what looks like blue or bruising on this Pic... The light was poor. I have a few other successes I'll post in daylight. All a bit different. I did put progesterone on it but I think it was the iron, pufa and estrogen lowering effects of the peaty diet mostly.
View attachment 27455

I love SEEING success stories! I had the same experience! I was getting a few big lIver spots before "Peating" and noticed after the first year of strict "Peating" that the big ones went away went away. It is strange because when I let my diet get too relaxed and eat more meat and starches I will get them popping up again. I got a couple the beginning of last year and being a good girl again they have gone away again! I wish I would have take a before picture too 5 years ago, but i had no idea to expect so many different improvement. Here is my pic from january of 2020 and the one I took just now! Thanks for sharing! I look forward to, as well as many others I am sure, of your other pics!

Attachments

• 20210903_134926.jpg
    20210903_134926.jpg
    748 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210903_134528.jpg
    20210903_134528.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 37

OccamzRazer

Woo hoo! So happy to hear that Occ! I have a 4th one I have almost conquered too that I will get to post before and after pics of soon! Funny you should say that about that hair, because the Progest-E did that to me too! Why did you choose lanolin with the mct?
Oof forgot to reply to this...

Good luck with those! And oh really, I wonder why the Progest-E does that, especially in areas where here doesn't normally grow lol.

The lanolin/MCT combo was recommended to me by a member called @mostlylurking in another thread...the lanolin is nice because it's super rich in cholesterol. It feels really good on the skin too.

AlaskaJono

Hmmmm - I have a few spots I might try to resolve with the MCT. Thanks, Rinse & Repeat. I have used 7% Iodine successfully on several spots. It requires continuity of treatment, i.e. - daily or 2x daily. The spot needs to get 'burned' and form a scab. And keep treating. And it may fall off and need another course of treatment.

For example: Apply 10-15 drops on a small spot twice a day for 3-7 days depending on size etc., and then 10-20 drops once a day for 5 days to 2 weeks. Each drop must be put on separately in order to be absorbed. As in one per minute in order for this to happen. This can be a pain in the arse, because it takes time, but.... what else you going to do?. (I have had a few small spots of solar keratosis frozen off my face, and it is quick and harsh, but I think it damaged the tissues at a deeper level.) Depending on your reaction and healing rate 3 weeks to 5 weeks has been my timing. The major issue with this product is the staining of the shirts! So beware, or put on a loose bandaid. Or make one with a small bit of paper towel and micropore tape to suit.

The other issue is that my latest spot is on the height of my shoulder, therefore I can only put on one drop per minute. And it tends to want to drip. So I dab my finger on it to 'stop' the drip effect.

I just might add that this is nothing like taking Lugol's for increasing your internal mineral content, displacing fluoride, etc.. I have used that in the past with 5% and it did have positive effects. (Yes I know it is not RP approved). Also I can recommend the brand of j crow as I met the guy once 7 years ago, and he and the product is legit.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Hmmmm - I have a few spots I might try to resolve with the MCT. Thanks, Rinse & Repeat. I have used 7% Iodine successfully on several spots. It requires continuity of treatment, i.e. - daily or 2x daily. The spot needs to get 'burned' and form a scab. And keep treating. And it may fall off and need another course of treatment.

For example: Apply 10-15 drops on a small spot twice a day for 3-7 days depending on size etc., and then 10-20 drops once a day for 5 days to 2 weeks. Each drop must be put on separately in order to be absorbed. As in one per minute in order for this to happen. This can be a pain in the arse, because it takes time, but.... what else you going to do?. (I have had a few small spots of solar keratosis frozen off my face, and it is quick and harsh, but I think it damaged the tissues at a deeper level.) Depending on your reaction and healing rate 3 weeks to 5 weeks has been my timing. The major issue with this product is the staining of the shirts! So beware, or put on a loose bandaid. Or make one with a small bit of paper towel and micropore tape to suit.

The other issue is that my latest spot is on the height of my shoulder, therefore I can only put on one drop per minute. And it tends to want to drip. So I dab my finger on it to 'stop' the drip effect.

I just might add that this is nothing like taking Lugol's for increasing your internal mineral content, displacing fluoride, etc.. I have used that in the past with 5% and it did have positive effects. (Yes I know it is not RP approved). Also I can recommend the brand of j crow as I met the guy once 7 years ago, and he and the product is legit.

I love this other alternative Jono! We can never have enough holistic options. I know my MCT method takes constant diligence and sometimes months, and it may not work for everything. When you get to tackling your next one be sure and take a pic so we can see how it is working!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I found this Ray Peat mole story from the forum's e-mail depository...

"I’ve always been very cautious about moles, since I think they have the potential to degenerate into metastatic cancer. Around 1978, I had been watching one on my belly, that had enlarged from an original nearly flat soft light brown mole, to a large, irregular, leathery black thing. A couple of doctors had urged me to have it removed. I happened to be experimenting with steroids, including DHEA, at the time. One night as I went to bed, I saw what looked like a maraschino cherry on my belly, with a black crumb on its top; the black thing brushed off, leaving a spot of blood on the red dome, and I realized that it was my mole. Over the next 3 days the red sphere gradually deflated, and what remained was the soft, flat light brown original mole. Every few years I have had suddenly emerging moles, of various sizes and colors. Each time I would apply some progesterone or DHEA dissolved in vitamin E to the surrounding skin. If I applied it to just one side, there would be an emigration of cells on the other side, like a moving shadow of the mole, and the mole would lose volume and become lighter in color. When I had been in Florida and stopped using thyroid because of the heat and humidity, a 2 centimeter diameter mole (jumbo black olive-like) grew in front of my ear during 2 or 3 weeks. A soon as I returned to Oregon I started using thyroid, and the mole immediately began shrinking and fading. About two weeks later, the pale remnant on a dry stalk fell off, without leaving a scar. Since then I have generally recommended just becoming slightly hyperthyroid, if a person is generally in good health with enough cholesterol for conversion to the hormones), and other people have had similar experiences with very quickly shrinking moles." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am going to try this on my pup.
We have been using mct on some suspicious lumps on our dog's nipple and middle chest. She gets to really itching them and they reduce, and the itching stops for days when we apply mct to those spots. She had a previous lump, a really big one, and I put mct on it before bed and it "popped" throughout the night. It was so shocking and disgusting! Mct issome powerful stuff! I read recently, and posted it in this thread somewhere, a quote with Ray Peat saying mct is best used topically and not orally. I would like to hear more from him on that. Let know how it goes on your pup!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals