Progesterone Cream On Scrotum

Progesterone Cream on Scrotum increase estrogen or DHT ?

Thanks

Hans

Forum Supporter
Why would it increase estrogen?
Was just about to ask the same thing.
Progesterone Cream on Scrotum increase estrogen or DHT ?

Thanks
It cannot be aromatized, so it shouldn't increase estrogen. The only reason why it increases estrogen in some people is because it knocks estrogen out of tissue.
Progesterone competes with testosterone for 5-AR, so it could actually lower DHT when used in large amounts. Progesterone itself is converted to 5α-dihydroprogesterone.

Mauritio

It cannot be aromatized, so it shouldn't increase estrogen. The only reason why it increases estrogen in some people is because it knocks estrogen out of tissue.
Progesterone competes with testosterone for 5-AR, so it could actually lower DHT when used in large amounts. Progesterone itself is converted to 5α-dihydroprogesterone.
I think theres something called the backdoor pathway through which 5adhp can be converted to DHT.

Besides that I think ,as a man , it's smarter to apply pregnenolone to the scrotum , especially if you want androgenic results.
Actually it might be enough to apply pregnenolone to the skin anywhere to get androgenic results as this feels much more androgenic as preg taken orally.

Risingfire

I think it might be risky applying progesterone directly to the scrotum. What do you think?

Hans

Forum Supporter
I think theres something called the backdoor pathway through which 5adhp can be converted to DHT.
Possibly, but I can't find any good data on it, so can't confirm the conversion rate to know if it's really significant or not.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I think it might be risky applying progesterone directly to the scrotum. What do you think?
Peat mentioned that putting something on the scrotum is the worse place to put it, which is definitely something to be aware of. However, progesterone is present in the testes, so applying more topically might not be that bad. But a lot of testosterone is converted to DHT in the scrotum, so applying a lot of progesterone there might inhibit a lot of that conversion.

Risingfire

Peat mentioned that putting something on the scrotum is the worse place to put it, which is definitely something to be aware of. However, progesterone is present in the testes, so applying more topically might not be that bad. But a lot of testosterone is converted to DHT in the scrotum, so applying a lot of progesterone there might inhibit a lot of that conversion.
Good point. I believe Peat is anti anything rubbed on the scrotum

Jessie

I doubt it. I've never seen anything that suggests progesterone under any context could increase estrogen.

Still though, there's something uniquely grotesque about rubbing female hormones on the male scrotum. I wouldn't do it personally.

Mk-4 on the scrotum will reliably lower estrogen, 4-5 drops of Kuinone should work.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
I doubt it. I've never seen anything that suggests progesterone under any context could increase estrogen.

Still though, there's something uniquely grotesque about rubbing female hormones on the male scrotum. I wouldn't do it personally.

Mk-4 on the scrotum will reliably lower estrogen, 4-5 drops of Kuinone should work.

? Progesterone is produced in leydig cells

mangoes

Good point. I believe Peat is anti anything rubbed on the scrotum

Do you guys have a reference for this? I remember him saying he couldn’t think of a worst place to put DMSO but I didn’t see him say he was against any kind of scrotum application

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you guys have a reference for this? I remember him saying he couldn’t think of a worst place to put DMSO but I didn’t see him say he was against any kind of scrotum application
I think someone asked him what he would think of applying a product on the scrotum (don't think the person specifically asked about DMSO only, but to a product dissolved in DMSO perhaps), and he said he couldn't think of a worse place to put it. As I remember it, he was talking about the product (and perhaps anything) and not just DMSO. But I might be wrong ofc.

mangoes

I think someone asked him what he would think of applying a product on the scrotum (don't think the person specifically asked about DMSO only, but to a product dissolved in DMSO perhaps), and he said he couldn't think of a worse place to put it. As I remember it, he was talking about the product (and perhaps anything) and not just DMSO. But I might be wrong ofc.

Ohh I might be remembering wrong aswell tbh

T

TheBeard

Hans, do you think using high dose testosterone along high dose progesterone would be akin to using trenbolone as far as the metabolic and muscle building effects are concerned?

Nothing scientific here, just a bro reasoning influenced by the "progestogen" category Tren belongs to.

I read a report on someone here that got increased strength in the gym from adding progesterone cream.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans, do you think using high dose testosterone along high dose progesterone would be akin to using trenbolone as far as the metabolic and muscle building effects are concerned?

Nothing scientific here, just a bro reasoning influenced by the "progestogen" category Tren belongs to.

I read a report on someone here that got increased strength in the gym from adding progesterone cream.
Not sure how it would compare but I'm sure it will have a synergistic effect. Progesterone is a more potent anti-catabolic agent than testosterone and progesterone itself can also stimulate muscle protein synthesis. If progesterone happens to have an anti-androgenic feeling for something, they could rather use 6-keto P4, which has the same anti-catabolic effect to P4, but without the sedation and so on.
Tren is also a more potent AR agonist than T, so perhaps adding DHT to the mix will further mimic its effects.

Dobbler

Are progesterone creams legit, if you find some product with no too many nasty additives?

Jessie

? Progesterone is produced in leydig cells
This is true, but I wouldn't risk disturbing the normal physiological doses you're producing endogenously. If you wanted to take progesterone, why not just rub it on your wrists or something? Seems safer and less likely to disturb test function.

postman

Bad idea, progesterone lowers estrogen, testosterone and DHT. Put it somewhere else on your body, and take some DHEA with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals