Looking for good quality vitamin d3 supplement cheap?

CHEESEHEAD69

hello i recently ran out off idealabs Calcirol (d3), is there anything close to the quality of this vitamin d3 on the market for a cheaper price? Previously, before discovering this forum i used some amazon non-gmo vitamin d3 softgels. I prefer the liquid d3 beacuse i can apply on skin and orally. I just dont know if i can trust amazon supplements anymore after i switched to idealabs products but they seem much cheaper for alot more. Does the one i link look safe for high amounts
daily consumption? writing as a broke college student. thanks .

sol-calor.gif

Bex

hello i recently ran out off idealabs Calcirol (d3), is there anything close to the quality of this vitamin d3 on the market for a cheaper price? Previously, before discovering this forum i used some amazon non-gmo vitamin d3 softgels. I prefer the liquid d3 beacuse i can apply on skin and orally. I just dont know if i can trust amazon supplements anymore after i switched to idealabs products but they seem much cheaper for alot more. Does the one i link look safe for high amounts

View attachment 29574
I was actually looking at buying some D3 too and this one looks pretty good, but I don’t trust Amazon tbh. See if you can find this from the company direct ?

TomS

I have ordered last week for me and for my customer Vitamin D3 14.000 IU 120 gelcaps at 7.95 Euro.
Natural and high dose vitamin D3 from lanolin, ZeinPharma Germany

P

Peatness

View attachment 29574
This is the brand I use, not sure if you can get it where you are.

loess

I know you said you prefer not to use Amazon, but I recently started using this Premier Research Labs D3 in olive oil and seem to tolerate it well taken orally.

GTW

The best Vitamin D supplement could be magnesium. That is, whatever sourceVitamin D, it will be more effective if you take a good magnesium supplement.
>Mg is essential in the metabolism of vitamin D, and taking large doses of vitamin D can induce severe depletion of Mg. Adequate magnesium supplementation should be considered as an important aspect of vitamin D therapy.Magnesium supplementation increased the 25(OH)D3 concentration when baseline 25(OH)D concentrations were close to 30 ng/mL, but decreased it when baseline 25(OH)D was higher (from ∼30 to 50 ng/mL). Magnesium treatment significantly affected 24,25(OH)2D3 concentration when baseline 25(OH)D concentration was 50 ng/mL but not 30 ng/mL. On the other hand, magnesium treatment increased 25(OH)D2 as baseline 25(OH)D increased.

OP
CHEESEHEAD69

CHEESEHEAD69

How much do you take? Do you take it with k2/magnesium?
i think you can take upward of 50.000 iu daily if you have adequate k2 and magnesium, calcium. I use idealabs Kuinone product for k2 and Magnoil for magnesium along with drinking alot of milk daily.

GTW

With adequate magnesium high doses of D might be wasted, ineffective and unnecessary. With that in mind I take a moderate dose of Swanson lemon flavored cod liver oil.

OccamzRazer

View attachment 29574
A few ideas:

I heard they put premium D3 in the vax to mitigate its most harmful effects. So you might be nutritionally squared away already!

Tanning booths can be great in the winter. To get really tan slather your body with coconut oil and iodine first. No pain no gain, as they say.

Raise some small animals (think chickens), subject them to the tanning routine mentioned above, then cook them and eat just the skin. Be sure to take some vitamin E with this meal to reduce damage from PUFA.

Good luck!

loess

i think you can take upward of 50.000 iu daily if you have adequate k2 and magnesium, calcium. I use idealabs Kuinone product for k2 and Magnoil for magnesium along with drinking alot of milk daily.
I've been taking 7000 IU every morning, and I also use magnoil and take epsom salt baths 2-3 times per week. For K2 I use Kuinone as well as adequate intake from milk, beef liver, and parmigiano-reggiano cheese.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals