Is It Urgent Enough When The Victims Are Christians?

amd

'Death to Christians!' Holy Land Christians Under Unprecedented Attack in Far-Right Israel

Christians are being viciously persecuted, attacked, spat on and abused in Israel under Benjamin Netanyahu's far-right regime and authorities are doing little to nothing to hold their abusers to account, according to Christian leaders in the Holy Land.

Churches are being vandalized, statues of Jesus Christ smashed and Christian grave sites are being desecrated.

lsraeli occupation forces assault Christians who were observing the Holy Saturday in Jerusalem and prevent them from reaching the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.

View: https://twitter.com/Timesofgaza/status/1647234217271500806

On the Holy Saturday, lsraeli occupation forces assault Christians in Jerusalem city.

View: https://twitter.com/Timesofgaza/status/1647247652734611456

lsraeli colonial settlers verbally abuse two nuns and spit at them in occupied Jerusalem.

View: https://twitter.com/Timesofgaza/status/1646492005894180865

As Israeli forces impose "unreasonable restrictions" on access to a traditional Orthodox Easter ritual, Palestinian Christians say their 2,000-year-old community in the Holy Land is coming under increasing attack.

View: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1647280339080065025

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

This has been going on for years. The US keeps protecting Israel, to the point where US troops are expected to be willing to die for Israel. Nobody is going to get into this fight anytime soon, I'm sorry to say.

OP
A

amd

The problem is worldwide ..

The 25 Jewish Neocons Who Got Us Into the Iraq War

A List of prominent Jewish Neocons and their role in getting the U.S. into Iraq and Homeland Security

Everything shown below has been taken word for word from the respective website cited (primarily Wikipedia).

Richard Perle
Paul Wolfowitz
Douglas Feith
Michael Ledeen
Scooter Libby
Charles Krauthammer
Stephen Bryen
David Frum
Robert Kagan
David Wurmser
Dov Zakheim
Henry Kissenger
Norman Podhoretz
John Podhoretz
Elliot Abrams
Frederick Kagan
Donald Kagan
Alan Dershowtiz
Daniel Pipes
Eliot Cohen
Bill Kristol
Irving Kristol
Max Boot
James Schlesinger
Marc Grossman
Joshua Bolten

Last edited:
OP
A

amd

And continues today ..

Victoria Nuland's husband is Robert Kagan (in previous list above).

"Nuland was born in 1961 to Sherwin B. Nuland, a surgeon born to Eastern European Jewish immigrants"

Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt phone call

Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt phone call Watch and listen as the U.S. officials discuss and plan the overthrow of a democratically elected president Viktor Yanukovych in Ukraine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGq_Xvzn_3I

Last edited:

Momma

It is correct, MOM
If you’re promoting your business it might be good to make sure you’re getting your public statements correct. I know what you’re saying - that a one world religion is coming; so I think that is your angle. But no one will be persecuted and
beheaded like the true Christian will.

JamesGatz

If you’re promoting your business it might be good to make sure you’re getting your public statements correct. I know what you’re saying - that a one world religion is coming; so I think that is your angle. But no one will be persecuted and
beheaded like the true Christian will.
How am I promoting my business? I don't need PROMOTION, I got clients already and eventually I'll be monetizing my site once I re-vamp my articles and optimize my site to be searchable, I don't need PROMOTIONS MAN

I don't switch up man - business or not I gotta be me man

How much do you want to bet the beheadings don't happen? They don't need to kill any Christians to accomplish their goal

i told you their plan already - they WILL IMPLEMENT the Mark of the Beast system after a disastrous event shakes up the world where every person is forced to have a number from the system in order to be allowed back in to society

What will Christians do when this happens?
A) they dont get the Mark of the Beast and are BANNED from society and die in the Wilderness

B) they get the mark of the beast and re-enter society and since the mark signifies that they will never be allowed into heaven/eternal life, they will then have no choice but to abandon Christianity

Last edited:

Momma

Busy with my kids currently. I can explain what i meant about your business later. But I simply meant that you speak with such authority on things and you may not know the whole picture or the whole truth.

Summer

I remember the blind loyalty I felt towards the nation-state of Israel back in my dispensationalist days. Today, I see it like any other nation.

OP
A

amd

A brief history of the Straussuians (but a long history of death and destruction)

Let us stop for a moment to consider this group, the Straussians, about whom Westerners know little. They are individuals, all Jewish, but by no means representative of either American Jews or of Jewish communities worldwide. They were formed by the German philosopher Leo Strauss, who took refuge in the United States during the rise of Nazism and became a professor of philosophy at the University of Chicago. According to many accounts, he had formed a small group of faithful students to whom he gave oral instruction. There is no written record of this. He explained to them that the only way for the Jews not to fall victim to a new genocide was to form their own dictatorship. He called them Hoplites (the soldiers of Sparta) and sent them to disrupt the courts of his rivals. Finally, he taught them discretion and praised the “noble lie”. Although he died in 1973, his student fraternity continued.

The Straussians began forming a political group half a century ago, in 1972. They were all members of Democratic Senator Henry “Scoop” Jackson’s staff, including Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz. They worked closely with a group of Trotskyite journalists, also Jewish, who had met at the City College of New York and edited the magazine Commentary. Both groups were closely linked to the CIA, but also, thanks to Perle’s father-in-law Albert Wohlstetter (the US military strategist), to the Rand Corporation (the think tank of the military-industrial complex). Many of these young people intermarried until they formed a compact group of about 100 people.

Together they drafted and passed the “Jackson-Vanik Amendment” in the midst of the Watergate crisis (1974), which forced the Soviet Union to allow the emigration of its Jewish population to Israel under pain of economic sanctions. This was their founding act.

In 1976, Paul Wolfowitz [1] was one of the architects of the “Team B” charged by President Gerald Ford with assessing the Soviet threat [2]. He issued a delirious report accusing the Soviet Union of preparing to take over “global hegemony”. The Cold War changed its nature: it was no longer a question of isolating (containment) the USSR, it had to be stopped in order to save the “free world”.

The Straussians and the New York intellectuals, all of whom were on the left, put themselves at the service of the right-wing president Ronald Reagan. It is important to understand that these groups are neither truly left nor right wing. Some members have switched five times from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party and back again. What is important to them is to infiltrate power, whatever the ideology. Elliott Abrams became an assistant to the Secretary of State. He led an operation in Guatemala where he put a dictator in power and experimented with Israeli Mossad officers on how to create reserves for the Mayan Indians in order to eventually do the same thing in Israel with the Palestinian Arabs (the Mayan Resistance earned Rigoberta Menchú her Nobel Peace Prize). Then Elliott Abrams continued his exactions in El Salvador and finally in Nicaragua against the Sandinistas with the Iran-Contra affair. For their part, the New York intellectuals, now called “Neoconservatives”, created the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) and the U.S. Institute of Peace, a mechanism that organized many colored revolutions, starting with China with the attempted coup d’état of Prime Minister Zhao Ziyang and the subsequent repression in Tiananmen Square.

At the end of George H. Bush’s (the father’s) term of office, Paul Wolfowitz, then number 3 in the Defense Department, drew up a document [3] based on a strong idea: after the decomposition of the USSR, the United States had to prevent the emergence of new rivals, starting with the European Union. He concluded by advocating the possibility of taking unilateral action, i.e. to put an end to the concerted action of the United Nations. Wolfowitz was undoubtedly the designer of “Desert Storm”, the operation to destroy Iraq that allowed the United States to change the rules of the game and organize a unilateral world. It was during this time that Straussians valued the concepts of “regime change” and “democracy promotion.”

Gary Schmitt, Abram Shulsky and Paul Wolfowitz entered the US intelligence community through the Consortium for the Study of Intelligence’s Working Group on Intelligence Reform. They criticized the assumption that other governments think the same way as the US government [4]. Then they criticized the lack of political leadership in intelligence, leaving it to wander into unimportant issues instead of focusing on the essential ones. Politicizing intelligence is what Wolfowitz had already done with the B-team and what he would do again in 2002 with the Office of Special Plans, inventing arguments for new wars against Iraq and Iran (Leo Strauss’ “noble lie”).

(click the link above for more)

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Busy with my kids currently. I can explain what i meant about your business later. But I simply meant that you speak with such authority on things and you may not know the whole picture or the whole truth.
I've read and have a deep respect for the Bible and have a Positive View on Christianity, Jesus Christ, and God

But, you must understand the NWO has an INCENTIVE to fulfill many prophecies of Revelations (not all of them) to achieve their goals that they have set forth

Its actually good that you believe beheadings will happen, because regardless if they do happen or not, the NWO will ban Christians from society and thus, people such as yourself have a decision to make concerning your future as this day nears

OP
A

amd

Zelenskyy wants Ukraine to be ‘a big Israel.’ Here’s a road map.

Speaking to reporters this week, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy described the future he sees for his country in unusual terms: as “a big Israel.”

Gone, he said, are hopes for “an absolutely liberal” state—replaced by the likely reality of armed defense forces patrolling movie theaters and supermarkets. “I’m confident that our security will be the number-one issue over the next ten years,” Zelenskyy added.

Zelenskyy Says Post-war Ukraine Will Emulate Israel, Won’t Be ‘Liberal, European

Soldiers in 'cinemas, supermarkets, and people with weapons' is Ukraine's future, Zelenskyy tells reporters, as the country's leaders begin to imagine what a precariously post-war Ukraine might look like

Ukraine will become a “‘big Israel' with its own face,” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy declared on Tuesday, indicating that his country intends to emulate the Israeli security state in the wake of Russia’s invasion.

Regina

I've read and have a deep respect for the Bible and have a Positive View on Christianity, Jesus Christ, and God

But, you must understand the NWO has an INCENTIVE to fulfill many prophecies of Revelations (not all of them) to achieve their goals that they have set forth

Its actually good that you believe beheadings will happen, because regardless if they do happen or not, the NWO will ban Christians from society and thus, people such as yourself have a decision to make concerning your future as this day nears
Bill Cooper (of Beyond a Pale Horse) said the reason the NWO is following the Revelations to a "T" is to lull/disarm the Christians into saying "see the Prophecy is unfolding." They are duping Christians by engineering/enacting prophecy.

OP
A

amd

a.png

OP
A

amd

Like the claims of 6 million Jews that died in a holocaust during WWI AND WWII?!

Bill Cooper (of Beyond a Pale Horse) said the reason the NWO is following the Revelations to a "T" is to lull/disarm the Christians into saying "see the Prophecy is unfolding." They are duping Christians by engineering/enacting prophecy

a.png

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Bill Cooper (of Beyond a Pale Horse) said the reason the NWO is following the Revelations to a "T" is to lull/disarm the Christians into saying "see the Prophecy is unfolding." They are duping Christians by engineering/enacting prophecy.
I agree they follow it to a T, but I think the motive is far more sinister - to make Christians believe we are living in End Times and to force them out of society by their own will when the Mark of the Beast system is implemented (brain chips, etc.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom