How To Lower Prolactin: A Quick 10 Tip Guide

Oldy27

I'm not sure if they should or need to be taken at the same time. A legendary member (@Travis) wrote about opioids in dairy and how they are countered by anti-opiods in coffee, and same for in wheat (and countered by bromelain)
I see. How does a2 milk differ in the prolactin area?

YourUniverse

@Oldy27 None of this matters if stomach acid is high and the gut wall is healthy with normal permeability. Bone broth and pro-thyroid things (like all of ray's dietary suggestions) are probably more important than using specific counters

Oldy27

@Oldy27 None of this matters if stomach acid is high and the gut wall is healthy with normal permeability. Bone broth and pro-thyroid things (like all of ray's dietary suggestions) are probably more important than using specific counters
I don’t think mine is. Think I have pfs and dealing with hormonal and digestion issues

BearWithMe

Your posts in this thread are incredibly valuable, many thanks for sharing the informations!

Blue Water

Hi all,

Since this is a hormone that many want to lower and I see great interest in finding solutions for it, I thought I'd create an article for it.

Here it is: Lower prolactin: a 10 quick tip guide » MenElite

Let me know you thought or if you have any questions.
My situation is weird because my testosterone was normal (772 ng/dl), but my prolactin was high (varied from 13-17 in the morning). I always thought the two were inverted. I was afraid I had a macro adenoma or something that would block out dopamine, but from a brain scan nothing large like that was noted. They did note a small shadow but said it could not be producing prolactin because if it was, my prolactin would be through the roof. Any thoughts on what this means?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
My situation is weird because my testosterone was normal (772 ng/dl), but my prolactin was high (varied from 13-17 in the morning). I always thought the two were inverted. I was afraid I had a macro adenoma or something that would block out dopamine, but from a brain scan nothing large like that was noted. They did note a small shadow but said it could not be producing prolactin because if it was, my prolactin would be through the roof. Any thoughts on what this means?
If you had a tumor, then your prolactin would have been sky-high. 13-17 isn't really that high, but obviously below 10 would be better. Did you also look at estrogen?
Prolactin can also increase after sex and masturbation, so take it with a grain of salt if you test the next morning.

Blue Water

If you had a tumor, then your prolactin would have been sky-high. 13-17 isn't really that high, but obviously below 10 would be better. Did you also look at estrogen?
Prolactin can also increase after sex and masturbation, so take it with a grain of salt if you test the next morning.
Does high estrogen cause high prolactin? I didn't test estrogen––wouldn't be surprised if it is high though. I suspect a lot of the testosterone gets aromatized to estrogen instead of DHT for whatever reason and have been thinking of taking stinging nettle or pine pollen to try to shuttle some of the T into the anabolic pathways.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Does high estrogen cause high prolactin? I didn't test estrogen––wouldn't be surprised if it is high though. I suspect a lot of the testosterone gets aromatized to estrogen instead of DHT for whatever reason and have been thinking of taking stinging nettle or pine pollen to try to shuttle some of the T into the anabolic pathways.
Yes, estrogen, cortisol and serotonin are strong stimulators of prolactin. Also, when energy production drops, dopamine drops as well and this can lead to an increase in prolactin. You can gauge your cellular energy production based on your daily energy levels, your mood, sleep quality, etc.

Blue Water

Yes, estrogen, cortisol and serotonin are strong stimulators of prolactin. Also, when energy production drops, dopamine drops as well and this can lead to an increase in prolactin. You can gauge your cellular energy production based on your daily energy levels, your mood, sleep quality, etc.
That makes sense...I'll up the calories. I did notice I have thinner hair in the front of my head as well. So definitely need to fix this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals