Haidut Interview Georgi Dinkov on Rooted in Resilience

Mauritio

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVInwEq79_w

This is the video Haidut mentioned about the journalist who shot the video of his Grindr date who claimed to work for Pfizer.

Wow . this is the conversation that we should have had in public. Like :"This is something that might affect your hormones, so take at your own risk." It says a lot that this wasnt done and even beeing sanctioned (by making you a social outcast) if you asked those questions.

Kray

Hey thanks! It was a lot of fun. Kona is my favorite and we discovered some hidden beaches that were almost completely vacant with good snorkeling in a protected cove for the kids..

Speaking of histamine, trying to keep this thread on track lol, our friends have a couple orange trees and I totally went overboard eating oranges over there and had quite a histamine reaction. I would wake up in the night with really puffy hands...

Within 24 hours of stopping all orange and citrus consumption, it went away.
Sounds wonderful, and looks the same!

Great discovery on oranges. Glad you figured that out, and that you weren't put out too long. I will listen to the podcast!

J.R.K

Hey thanks! It was a lot of fun. Kona is my favorite and we discovered some hidden beaches that were almost completely vacant with good snorkeling in a protected cove for the kids..

Speaking of histamine, trying to keep this thread on track lol, our friends have a couple orange trees and I totally went overboard eating oranges over there and had quite a histamine reaction. I would wake up in the night with really puffy hands...

Well if you need to overdose on something there are a lot worse things out there. I am totally envious, I love Hawaii!!! Not so much the flight though!

bloooeh

Good podcast! I had to listen twice because the first time I listened at 1.25x speed. So I couldn't really catch what Georgi was saying at the beginning. Lol.

As far as SSRIs causing heart failure, first it can stiffen the mitral valve (MV) or degenerative over time and cause MV regurgitation (MR) but heart failure doesn't happen immediately. Given that almost 90% of adult females have physiologic MR to begin with, long term use of SSRI may accelerate the MV disease, IMO. There are no studies, that I know of, as to why most females have physiologic/trace or mild MR. It could be hormonal or estrogen driven but MV disease can also cause severe MR, mitral stenosis (MS) and left atrial enlargement. Possibly could end up with Afib and worse, heart fallure.

Thanks for sharing @LadyRae

DaveFoster

Were pesticides used?

DaveFoster

No, not at all. My kind of people, lots of different fruit trees/bushes.... wild chameleons. Just too many oranges
Interesting, thank you.

S.Holmes

Georgi just made my day! I've been avoiding antibiotics for years. Was given way too many as a child and have dealt with chronic internal fungal overgrowth my whole adult life. I've been working on healing my gut for a couple of years now. Georgi is my go to guy for all things health related and to hear him say he isn't a huge fan of antibiotics was music to my ears. Georgi is taking RP's amazing work to a whole 'nother level! :partypooper:

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals