Haidut Interview Georgi Dinkov on Rooted in Resilience

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

@Kray Histamine's relationship with seratonin, endotoxin and estrogen discussed at length.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Thanks for this, I had completely missed it! Appreciate 🙏
You're welcome 😁. The most interesting point for me so far is the relationship between histamine and endotoxin... But I'm only halfway through the podcast.

-Luke-

Man, Georgi's day planner has to be as big as the phone book of Mexico City.

Last edited:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Thanks LadyRae

I subscribed to their podcast.
I liked those girls on youtube, but via a pod-catcher of sorts is always better.

I love your new avatar photo!

Mauritio

Man, Georgi's day planner has to be as big as the phone book of New Mexico.
Wait until he's debating Ronda Patrick on JRE :D

David PS

Thanks LadyRae

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Wait until he's debating Ronda Patrick on JRE :D

That would be amazing! And helpful to get better info out to the masses.
Seems like the couple debates I’ve herd with Pro metabolic people vs keto/paleo modern health folks always ends up being so underwhelming. Healthy high thyroid low serotonin folks including Ray don’t seem to have much bark or bite when they meet oppositions. People can’t grasp the bigger picture Ray and Georgi are painting and they just say things like, I eat one meal a day and feel great, so your wrong. The debate seems to be for dem vs rep left vs right which are two hands on the same topic. Bioenergetic stuff just seems to be a totally different paradigm and thus difficult to debate on just diet.
Anyway, thanks for inspiring me to write my thoughts out. I clearly have a lot of need for Rays work to get pushed out into the world more. I just get tired of the dismissals I get when I give people health advice lately based on rays approaches. People look at you like you told them to eat dog ***t.
😆

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Thanks LadyRae

I subscribed to their podcast.
I liked those girls on youtube, but via a pod-catcher of sorts is always better.

I love your new avatar photo!
Thanks! My teen managed to catch a pic of me in Hawaii last week that I don't suddenly feel compelled to delete...

Kray

Are you still tanning at the salon?
Ha- thanks for asking. Not lately. I did a couple of 6-minute sessions. Might pick up again before I visit the desert in April! Do you think it's ok, or even helpful, if I do the 50/50 ongoing to help with dermatitis?

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Ha- thanks for asking. Not lately. I did a couple of 6-minute sessions. Might pick up again before I visit the desert in April! Do you think it's ok, or even helpful, if I do the 50/50 ongoing to help with dermatitis?
50/50?

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

The salon's terms-- they do a mix of 50/50 UVA/UVB. They have other options too, but this is the one they suggest for best mimic of natural sunlight. Does that make sense?
Yeah, that sounds good to me. I guess I always just recommend the more UVB the better

Kray

Yeah, that sounds good to me. I guess I always just recommend the more UVB the better
True, more D, more tan. I'm also signed up for Red Light therapy, so that should be another plus! How was your 🌺 vacation? Looks like you had a blast- pretty!

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

True, more D, more tan. I'm also signed up for Red Light therapy, so that should be another plus! How was your 🌺 vacation? Looks like you had a blast- pretty!
Hey thanks! It was a lot of fun. Kona is my favorite and we discovered some hidden beaches that were almost completely vacant with good snorkeling in a protected cove for the kids..

Speaking of histamine, trying to keep this thread on track lol, our friends have a couple orange trees and I totally went overboard eating oranges over there and had quite a histamine reaction. I would wake up in the night with really puffy hands...

Within 24 hours of stopping all orange and citrus consumption, it went away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals