Gene Discussion

MattyG27

Wanted to get feedback on the discussion on genes.

If you have an autoimmune gene that runs in the family and are missing a MTHF gene, is there one that is better to say address as opposed to the other?

Meaning, would you address cellular function with something like niacinamide/methylene blue or supplement for the methylation? Or would you have to do both anyway since the niacinamide would deplete your methylation?

Another discussion is with all the talk about mold, heavy metals and parasite being the cause of disease, would cellular protocols not be able to address those things and you wouldn't be able to fully heal unless you supplement for them specifically?

maillol

A) a B complex should cover you for both.

B) If you're overloaded with something like heavy metals you may get some benefits from pro-metabolic substances but it's only going to be a band-aid, you have to get the metal out of you.

mosaic01

One shouldn't treat theoretical ideas or the possibility of getting sick in the future, but actual symptoms.

So what's your symptoms?

Niacinamide and methylene blue are toxins.

OP
M

MattyG27

One shouldn't treat theoretical ideas or the possibility of getting sick in the future, but actual symptoms.

So what's your symptoms?

Niacinamide and methylene blue are toxins.
My problems started with inflammation in my hips about 15 years ago. Which I had 4 surgeries for in 2016 that didn't do anything. I later found it and started to believe it was from a gut issue. I could explain more but I'll stop there....
Fast forward to present day, the niacinamide helps with both my hip, other muscular inflammation and cold hands and feet.
I'm sensitive to most foods and even supplements which leads me to believe and I do know I have some sorta parasitic infection.
Nowadays I have shoulder pain between both scapula's that comes and goes, cold hands and feet, neuro inflammation, memory issues and just recently started getting a lot of mucus in my throat.

I've never heard of niacinamide being toxin, could you explain more?

mosaic01

Niacinamide suppresses adrenaline, inflammation and detoxification, but it harms the liver in the long run. In the body, niacinamide is basically a by-product of nicotinic acid. So taking plain niacin has way more benefits than taking niacinamide, without the downsides of liver issues and suppressing detox.

I would look into the low toxin diet/approach here in the forum, and for any possible infections, CDS (chlorine dioxide) takes care of those.

OP
M

MattyG27

Niacinamide suppresses adrenaline, inflammation and detoxification, but it harms the liver in the long run. In the body, niacinamide is basically a by-product of nicotinic acid. So taking plain niacin has way more benefits than taking niacinamide, without the downsides of liver issues and suppressing detox.

I would look into the low toxin diet/approach here in the forum, and for any possible infections, CDS (chlorine dioxide) takes care of those.
Thank you for the reply and information.
The issue with taking niacin is that it makes sensitivities worse as I understand it and that's the reason I'm taking the Niacinamide instead.

My diet is very strict and has been for years now. Basically, meat, vegetable and starch for each meal, which is no gluten, white flour, minimal sugar intake, no yeast, etc(essentially paleo).
I have looked into chlorine dioxide and bought the product but am too scared to use it to be honest. Even after reading all the discussions on it.

OP
M

MattyG27

How does it harm the liver and why is the Methylene Blue toxic? Could you elaborate on both statements?

Also is there a way to offset what the Niacinamide is doing to the liver if you are going to take it?

mosaic01

The issue with taking niacin is that it makes sensitivities worse as I understand it and that's the reason I'm taking the Niacinamide instead.

Have you tried or do you base this on theory?

Also is there a way to offset what the Niacinamide is doing to the liver if you are going to take it?

Yes, Betaine (TMG). It probably offsets the liver damage, but it will not offset slowing down liver detox in general.

How does it harm the liver and why is the Methylene Blue toxic? Could you elaborate on both statements?

Here's a thread: Low Toxin Lifestyle - Methylene Blue is Toxic Poison...Destroying Livers & Brains

Niacinamide harms the liver by being a burden on methylation, as the niacinamide is treated by the body like a toxin to be detoxified.

Last edited:
OP
M

MattyG27

1715895745430.png

As @haidut says here, if Niacin liberates histamine then it would be my theory it's making sensitivities worse....?

Yes, Betaine (TMG). It probably offsets the liver damage, but it will not offset slowing down liver detox in general.
I take Betaine HCL with each meal to digest my foods. But I guess the next question would be what can speed up liver detox?

As I understand it MB is a blue salt that was used as a dye since the 1800's and also used to treat Malaria. Doctor's like John Lieurance, Mark Sloan(not a Dr), and others have wrote extensive books on it discussing it's safety profile. You are posting a twitter thread from one person showing one example saying it's a toxin. Where is the research showing this cause these books discuss research on it.

In the above podcast Georgee @haidut also discusses the ongoing studies of niacinamide and MB and their benefits.

So aside from just saying it is what it is, where is the studies/documentation that shows the information to what you are claiming?

Lastly, so we are on the same page, I'm just trying to make sure there's not new information you have or know of that I'm missing in this discussion.

Here's a thread: Low Toxin Lifestyle - Methylene Blue is Toxic Poison...Destroying Livers & Brains

Niacinamide harms the liver by being a burden on methylation, as the niacinamide is treated by the body like a toxin to be detoxified.
Every post I've read about niacinamide in this forum has it as helping cure lots of diseases and issues so this is the first I'm hearing of it being toxic.

mosaic01

As @haidut says here, if Niacin liberates histamine then it would be my theory it's making sensitivities worse....?

Better go to the source of niacin experience - Abram Hoffer.

Niacin acutely liberates histamine, but within a couple weeks, it actually depletes histamine from mast cells, thus stabilizing histamine issues.

I take Betaine HCL with each meal to digest my foods. But I guess the next question would be what can speed up liver detox?

Betaine HCL has nothing to do with TMG.

In the above podcast Georgee @haidut also discusses the ongoing studies of niacinamide and MB and their benefits.

haidut just took Peat's word as gospel (who thought niacinamide is better than niacin) and then selectively looked for evidence to confirm his bias. Ive spoken with several people and in the real world, niacinamide merely suppresses inflammation, while niacin boosts every body function and mental capacities. Niacin also lowers serotonin in the central nervous system.

There's lots of info now in this forum being discussed on the low toxin lifestyle - up to you to read up on it.

It's definitely a drastic change compared to the old paradigm, but how did we ever thought a synthetic die that has no place in human physiology and needs to be detoxified via G6PD to not cause destruction of red blood cells is needed for health? It's a poison used to kill things in the human body, not a nutritional supplement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals