EMF radiation and tinnitus

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
Has anyone ever seen a link between tinnitus and EMF radiation? My wife swears that her tinnitus is worse when she sits in an area of the house where the couch sits directly above the electrical panel for the house and where the main power line from the roof solar panels run down the side of the house.

Is there a special type of insulation I could buy to insulate around these areas somehow?

Thanks for your help.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Solar panels are the worst and call for extra mitigation.

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
Damn. That sucks I have them on my roof and I am stuck in a long term lease that I cant get out of. Is it the solar panels themselves that produce the EMF radiation or the wires that connect them to my electrical panel?

Validus

Has anyone ever seen a link between tinnitus and EMF radiation? My wife swears that her tinnitus is worse when she sits in an area of the house where the couch sits directly above the electrical panel for the house and where the main power line from the roof solar panels run down the side of the house.

Is there a special type of insulation I could buy to insulate around these areas somehow?

Thanks for your help.
You can mitigate against the EMF. You can purchase fabric that have silver woven into them that should help at least reduce the intensity.

It's also possible your wife is suffering from some kind of metal accumulation - potentially copper and copper is the 2nd most conductive metal behind only silver at number 1.

If she's ever taken birth control, had a copper IUD or if you have an older home and drinking the tap water, eating a lot of cocoa, or dark chocolate, it's possible she has copper excess. She could also look at removing copper from her diet & body as a secondary step to help her sensitivity.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is it the solar panels themselves that produce the EMF radiation or the wires that connect them to my electrical panel?
Its the entire system. This can be easily fixed with the correct EMF mitigation devices.
You can mitigate against the EMF. You can purchase fabric that have silver woven into them that should help at least reduce the intensity.
This will actually cause worse EMF reactions due to the chaos it causes with the EMF waves. The EMF are now easily remedied with the right EMF mitigation devices.
t's also possible your wife is suffering from some kind of metal accumulation - potentially copper and copper is the 2nd most conductive metal behind only silver at number 1.

If she's ever taken birth control, had a copper IUD or if you have an older home and drinking the tap water, eating a lot of cocoa, or dark chocolate, it's possible she has copper excess. She could also look at removing copper from her diet & body as a secondary step to help her sensitivity.
Exactly. Poison "vitamin A" also causes the same effects.

Validus

Its the entire system. This can be easily fixed with the correct EMF mitigation devices.

This will actually cause worse EMF reactions due to the chaos it causes with the EMF waves. The EMF are now easily remedied with the right EMF mitigation devices.

I've looked into EMF mitigation devices and quite frankly, they all seem like BS to me.

I spent $1600 on one a few years ago and at least have noticed zero benefits. I wish I could get my money back.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I've looked into EMF mitigation devices and quite frankly, they all seem like BS to me.
They were all BS up until recently, with the new paradigm emerged full protection from EMF radiation.

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter

It's also possible your wife is suffering from some kind of metal accumulation - potentially copper and copper is the 2nd most conductive metal behind only silver at number 1.

Wow that is really interesting she does eat a lot of dark chocolate and she did have birth control in the past. I will look into the fabric with silver in it.

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter

Vitamin A is poisonous?
I will look into EMF mitigation devices. Will these devices interfere with cell phone signals and wifi?

slimdaddydogjim

Forum Supporter
Damn. That sucks I have them on my roof and I am stuck in a long term lease that I cant get out of. Is it the solar panels themselves that produce the EMF radiation or the wires that connect them to my electrical panel?

It is not the solar panels themselves that are creating the EMF. Solar panels only create DC electricity which has no frequency component to it, but the wires from the panels will produce a magnetic field around them which should not be as much of a concern. It is the inverter box that the solar panels are wired to that could be creating the EMF. Inverters are known to put out higher frequency energy well above their intended 60Hz signal. This is called total harmonic distortion (THD). The cheaper the inverter the worse the THD is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlF8ZGQfgIg

The THD coming from the inverter can end up on the AC lines running throughout the house and these AC lines, as well any devices plugged into them, could act like antennas that propagate the higher frequencies of the inverter's THD. As far as a means to mitigate this, you can try adding filters to some of the wall sockets. You can get these filters from places like Stetzer Electric (https://www.stetzerelectric.com) and Greenwave (Greenwave Dirty Electricity Filter - Greenwave Filters).

The first thing to do is to try moving that couch that your wife sits on to some other area away from the wall that the inverter is directly on the other side of. Try placing the couch in the middle of the room away from any wall outlets if you can.

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
Found this online anyone think this might help? I also turned off my solar panels. That did not help with the tinnitus. How often is tinnitus related to brain tumors?

slimdaddydogjim

Forum Supporter
Found this online anyone think this might help? I also turned off my solar panels. That did not help with the tinnitus. How often is tinnitus related to brain tumors?

Even with the solar panels and the inverter off, there can still be high frequency noise (dirty electricity) from the grid power lines coming into your house.

Ferrite cores can definitely help and it may be worth trying some of these out first before any other kind of filtering. The site that you linked above has some interesting products, however, I think that they are seriously taking advantage of people by overcharging for ferrite cores. They claim that their ferrite cores are specially designed to better handle transients during EMP scenarios, which is great, but I think it is worth trying out some cheaper ones first to rule out whether the steady state noise that may be constantly present on your AC lines is causing your wife's tinnitus.

Rather than paying $70 per ferrite core, you can find ones for as low as $1.36

1709525745318.png

Validus

Even with the solar panels and the inverter off, there can still be high frequency noise (dirty electricity) from the grid power lines coming into your house.

Ferrite cores can definitely help and it may be worth trying some of these out first before any other kind of filtering. The site that you linked above has some interesting products, however, I think that they are seriously taking advantage of people by overcharging for ferrite cores. They claim that their ferrite cores are specially designed to better handle transients during EMP scenarios, which is great, but I think it is worth trying out some cheaper ones first to rule out whether the steady state noise that may be constantly present on your AC lines is causing your wife's tinnitus.

Rather than paying $70 per ferrite core, you can find ones for as low as $1.36

View attachment 61861
This may be a stupid question - but what does one "do"/how does someone use these ferrite cores to accomplish what we're talking about?

Any youtube videos you know of you can easily link/share?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It is not the solar panels themselves that are creating the EMF.
Now that we know how EMF causes damage, yes the solar panels are actually causing said damage. The EMF will hit the solar panel causing it to vibrate on a molecular level which causes chaos and changes the resonance around the object. This chaos is what causes the damage to the person by activated the voltage gate calcium channels. So EMF directly is not is what is causing the problem, it is when EMF hits a solid object causing it to vibrate. This is what causes all the stress on the body. The EMF exposure on a human from 2007 to 2017 has gone up something like 17 trillion times. Or maybe it was billion, either way, the amount of EMF we get now, is off the charts. We now have a way to mitigate this anywhere we go and in our houses fairly simply.

Validus

Now that we know how EMF causes damage, yes the solar panels are actually causing said damage. The EMF will hit the solar panel causing it to vibrate on a molecular level which causes chaos and changes the resonance around the object. This chaos is what causes the damage to the person by activated the voltage gate calcium channels. So EMF directly is not is what is causing the problem, it is when EMF hits a solid object causing it to vibrate. This is what causes all the stress on the body. The EMF exposure on a human from 2007 to 2017 has gone up something like 17 trillion times. Or maybe it was billion, either way, the amount of EMF we get now, is off the charts. We now have a way to mitigate this anywhere we go and in our houses fairly simply.
Can you share what ways you're referring to to mitigate it in your house?

slimdaddydogjim

Forum Supporter
This may be a stupid question - but what does one "do"/how does someone use these ferrite cores to accomplish what we're talking about?

Any youtube videos you know of you can easily link/share?

Not a stupid question at all. Based on the site that the OP linked above (EMP Whole-House Ferrites) you can clamp ferrite cores around the main supply lines to your breaker box. This in theory should help filter out any incoming high frequency noise (EMI/EMF) conducting from the grid power lines or your inverter so that it doesn't end up riding on the wiring running throughout your house:

1709595779889.png
1709595869064.png

slimdaddydogjim

Forum Supporter

It is sad how our society has chosen to be 'connected' over being healthy. There are no real rules or regulations to stop this either. With each new generation (3G, 4G, 5G, etc.) more and more bandwidth is needed, which means higher frequency ranges are needed, which fills up the EM spectrum even more. All of us are subjected to this, however, only a few seem to care about it.

If you are looking at the solar panels and their respective wiring from the point of view of them being 'antennas', and if you have a cell tower base station nearby, then sure, some of that radiation from the tower can possibly couple into the solar panels and wiring. This doesn't mean that the solar panels created the EMF directly; they only carried it. But even if you did not have solar panels, there would still be a problem because the grid power lines will act like antennas as well. In fact, I would say that the grid power lines running for miles all throughout the neighborhood would act like a much bigger antenna and conduct more EMF than any amount of solar panels on your roof would. Just add some ferrite cores to your breaker box like I have shown above and you filter out the chaos.

Stopping the EMF from entering your home via the wiring only takes care of the conductive path. The radiative path from the cell tower directly to you through the air, as well as its reflected and diffracted paths will obviously still be a concern. If you take a look at professional grade faraday cage screen rooms they utilize two main principles: (1.) Filtering all incoming signals (AC, phone, internet) and (2.) Shielding every square millimeter with two layers of grounded copper mesh. After working in these rooms for 20 years and using spectrum analyzers that go up to at least 26 GHz, with a noise floor down to -120 dBm, I can assure you that the spectrum is clean and there is no chaos inside of these rooms. When the door is cracked open just ONE inch, the first thing I notice are spurs popping up on the analyzer around 2.4GHz, which is from WiFi. This should be an example of just how much shielding is really needed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals