Davos this year is all about Ending the nation state.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Man, what a puke that guy is. I could only stand listening to him for a couple of minutes.

I know, they preach about sustainability, food waste etc and he is obese , Agustin Carstens is another morbidly obese individual preaching the same rhetoric, he is head of the bank of international settlements.
They are completely delusional.

Giraffe

A Swiss article warns that the WHO might sideline national constitutions in the next plandemic. If this treaty is accepted by the member states the WHO constitution would take precedence over the national constitutions in case of a pandemic or a natural disaster (§ 9 of the treaty). I don't know where to find the text of the treaty though.

I assume that the WHO will change the definition of "natural disaster" to include snow at the summit of Mont Blanc and rain during monsoon season.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

A Swiss article warns that the WHO might sideline national constitutions in the next plandemic. If this treaty is accepted by the member states the WHO constitution would take precedence over the national constitutions in case of a pandemic or a natural disaster (§ 9 of the treaty). I don't know where to find the text of the treaty though.

I assume that the WHO will change the definition of "natural disaster" to include snow at the summit of Mont Blanc and rain during monsoon season.

This is it, attacking constitutions, like 9/11, they realised people will accept it and they can keep extending it until it becomes the norm.

Like you say the will change definitions, even stage fake disasters, this is clearly fascism, definitive fascism, the WHO are registered as corporate group, we know the ruling class are trying to sell the UN constitution as better than national constitutions, its a big corporate constitution, incredible we are witnessing this.

We need to sideline these global corporate groups like the WHO and UN.

Donttreadonme

Yep, I have stayed away from some folks since this has started, it triggered something in them, the cult has taken hold.

The other cult is the climate hysterics, absolutely no discussion allowed here, heretics will be burned at the stake, the fact it’s being used to push in digital authoritarianism doesn’t register with them, I’m curious if it will as they witness unfold what the conspiracy theorists have alluded to for years, the the think is they will suppress this because of cult like dissonance.

General society is ripe for fake alien contact, the parrots are hooked on cult like behavior, it’s entertainment, feels like a movie for them, the aliens will inform us that our religions are all connected and this requires a more united world-see more authoritarianism led by rich folks at the top because the aliens/experts said so.
Are you proposing that aliens and ufos are all fake? Curious about your statement. I think it more likely that they lie about what they know about aliens and what they're doing here.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Are you proposing that aliens and ufos are all fake? Curious about your statement. I think it more likely that they lie about what they know about aliens and what they're doing here.
Yes, if they were here with advanced tech as is always the narrative why do they hide? It makes no sense whatsoever to have such brain power with the tech to back it up and hide all the time.
Also if they are in another dimension communicating with a select few humans the question begs, why bother? Are these beings/forces having the lols like playing a game of sims, if they are it makes existence seem even more sad, when we are gone from the human realm we join a bunch of infantile trolls it seems.

Look at it this way, why would we as humans hide in the jungle and pass advanced tech on to a select few orangutan, the idea being to control and corrupt orangutan culture, we don't do it and interact with them instead, we are confident in our own brain function to do this, it makes no sense to be hidden from them.

It never gets discussed in popular media that maybe life on other planets is still primal, less intelligent than humans currently.

yerrag

Pls read this article and tell me this future is not what's coming:

"The PTB have scientifically reached the conclusion that human overpopulation has placed the planet in an existential crisis. They’ve determined that if drastic population control measures aren’t enacted soon, irreparable damage to the planet and its ecosystem is inevitable. They intend to address this issue in three phases: 1. Socially-engineered sterilization, 2. Technological escapism, 3. Space Emigration. We are in Phase 1 and on the verge of entering Phase 2."

Read to find out what Phase 3 is.

Birdie

Davos graduate. Perfect for the job at Harvard.

“Prime Minister Ardern is one of the most respected leaders on the world stage and we are delighted she will join us in May to celebrate the Class of 2022,” said Harvard President Larry Bacow. “From climate change and gender equality to COVID-19, she has modeled compassionate leadership that has brought together empathy and science-based solutions to address the most challenging issues of our time. I very much look forward to her address.”

ivy

Thank you for sharing it.
What Alex Thomson describes equals what Dean Henderson described in his book on Agenda 21/Illuminati.
It's a disconcerting history lesson, heh? I'll just add that while his mention of bloodlines is relatively vague, I was told the following speakers name additional names. I also didn't expect the association between public health systems and total control of the populace. I mean, it's something one can intuit happening, just not by design so long ago.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
The bloodlines, the peers, the aristocracy, the elite have always been around and done whatever was available to them to control their worlds. But it was always somewhat limited. And now they have expanded their territories to the whole globe. Since they control almost all of the money and wealth, they will always be able to find loyal enablers and put them in charge.

They have (at least) two main weaknesses: 1) they don't believe in God but they do believe in spirits/occult and have delusions of grandeur; and 2) their hubris always convinces them that their schemes will succeed. So the things that will get them in the long run are 1) God, as he occasionally has demonstrated as at the flood and the Tower of Babel, will put a wrench in their plans, and 2) they hire loyalty over competence and so their schemes are never perfectly implemented.

So even though they have tens of thousands of tech gurus at their disposal, their technologies are ever more flawed. They are basically held together with patches and fancy GUIs. Look how long it took to get Obamacare "sort of" working after rollout - at least 2 years. Look how poorly health system databases and user interfaces are designed - a PITA for the providers. And your health history data is always riddled with errors (what, you never smoked? but it says here you used to be a smoker...).

All these people can do is DESTROY cultures and civilizations and systems and capabilities, and eventually wealth. They can't run the world on 500,000 people because they won't save enough of the right people to get all the jobs done. The ones that are saved won't have the freedom to create. Unfortunately we are witness to the beginning of the Grand Destruction.

ivy

The bloodlines, the peers, the aristocracy, the elite have always been around and done whatever was available to them to control their worlds. But it was always somewhat limited. And now they have expanded their territories to the whole globe. Since they control almost all of the money and wealth, they will always be able to find loyal enablers and put them in charge.

They have (at least) two main weaknesses: 1) they don't believe in God but they do believe in spirits/occult and have delusions of grandeur; and 2) their hubris always convinces them that their schemes will succeed. So the things that will get them in the long run are 1) God, as he occasionally has demonstrated as at the flood and the Tower of Babel, will put a wrench in their plans, and 2) they hire loyalty over competence and so their schemes are never perfectly implemented.

So even though they have tens of thousands of tech gurus at their disposal, their technologies are ever more flawed. They are basically held together with patches and fancy GUIs. Look how long it took to get Obamacare "sort of" working after rollout - at least 2 years. Look how poorly health system databases and user interfaces are designed - a PITA for the providers. And your health history data is always riddled with errors (what, you never smoked? but it says here you used to be a smoker...).

All these people can do is DESTROY cultures and civilizations and systems and capabilities, and eventually wealth. They can't run the world on 500,000 people because they won't save enough of the right people to get all the jobs done. The ones that are saved won't have the freedom to create. Unfortunately we are witness to the beginning of the Grand Destruction.
I sure hope they can't...

I'm attaching a file which goes into detail on what Thomson called Mindspace. This is the kind of thing think tanks are busy with. The more people become aware of the overarching everyday conditioning in their decision-making, the freer they can be.

Attachments

• Mindspace.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 20

ivy

So... what happened to the lawsuit they claimed they were working on?

I think they dropped it, I haven't seem them explain that either. A public opinion court is hardly a fair or satisfactory replacement imho, but I'm not sure if this is a preliminary step towards legal action.

Pls read this article and tell me this future is not what's coming:

"The PTB have scientifically reached the conclusion that human overpopulation has placed the planet in an existential crisis. They’ve determined that if drastic population control measures aren’t enacted soon, irreparable damage to the planet and its ecosystem is inevitable. They intend to address this issue in three phases: 1. Socially-engineered sterilization, 2. Technological escapism, 3. Space Emigration. We are in Phase 1 and on the verge of entering Phase 2."

Read to find out what Phase 3 is.
#2 Technological escapism = Facebook’s Meta intergrated with human 2.0 transformation ie “transhumanism” via vaccinations and bodily alterations

* the “Space Emigration” is for “them”, the so called elite

I sure hope they can't...

I'm attaching a file which goes into detail on what Thomson called Mindspace. This is the kind of thing think tanks are busy with. The more people become aware of the overarching everyday conditioning in their decision-making, the freer they can be.
Thanks for posting that article. I think the article got it right in that it did pinpoint that virtual reality is the wave of the future. As insane as that sounds to some. Not that I embrace this distopian idea, but it is what it is.
That statement “living in physical reality will eventually be viewed as a type of fetish” will unfortunately become a reality, if the brave new world order thinking elite get their wish….for the masses.

Regina

It's a disconcerting history lesson, heh? I'll just add that while his mention of bloodlines is relatively vague, I was told the following speakers name additional names. I also didn't expect the association between public health systems and total control of the populace. I mean, it's something one can intuit happening, just not by design so long ago.
and from the guys at AIM:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals