Creating graphs for personalized overview of lab results

togeprrriii

Hey guys, been looking for a way to depict lab works in one single neat table/document whatever. I have different lab results on different sheets of paper from different labs and I would like to put it all in one document. That alone would be easy, I know, but I want to include some graphic representation where I can depict how one given lab result falls within the given reference range. You know, just these standard graphs that you get from labs, but I want to be able to create such a document myself. I attached an example of what I am loooking for below. (Sorry if this is a total noob request, I genuinely don't know how to do it :D and couldn't find something like a proper template for libreoffice or software or something like this)

cheers!

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-11 um 10.43.14.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-11 um 10.43.14.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 15

TheSir

Good idea. I just take pics of my lab results and put them all to the same folder so that it's easy to cross-reference them. Thought of putting them all into the same singular .png too, but that felt like too much hassle.

OP
T

togeprrriii

Good idea. I just take pics of my lab results and put them all to the same folder so that it's easy to cross-reference them. Thought of putting them all into the same singular .png too, but that felt like too much hassle.
yeah, but I think to also have these graphs AND put every lab result into one document would make it much easier and quicker to see where you're at (especially for coaching calls or doctor visits)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals