COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein

Birdie

I have one animal version in mind. When I got a "person" Rx, the capsules were exactly the same, same markings on them.

Rick K

I have one animal version in mind. When I got a "person" Rx, the capsules were exactly the same, same markings on them.
As I said... And by the by, animal versions of ivermectin and antibiotics are much cheaper.

Doc Sandoz

As I said... And by the by, animal versions of ivermectin and antibiotics are much cheaper.
Scare tactics are used to induce people to pay vastly inflated prices to Big Pharma. I've used doggie prednisone for gout flare-up, doggie Tramadol for headaches that NSAIDs wouldn't end, doggie eggshell powder for calcium, all with no ill effects, and despite the grave warnings that these are FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. The only real issue is being careful with dosage. Obviously a standard dose for a half-ton horse will be greater than standard for a 160 pound person.

Rick K

Scare tactics are used to induce people to pay vastly inflated prices to Big Pharma. I've used doggie prednisone for gout flare-up, doggie Tramadol for headaches that NSAIDs wouldn't end, doggie eggshell powder for calcium, all with no ill effects, and despite the grave warnings that these are FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. The only real issue is being careful with dosage. Obviously a standard dose for a half-ton horse will be greater than standard for a 160 pound person.
Clearly; something that is now becoming more standard in veterinary care is to invite MD's to participate and the MD's find out that everything is pretty much identical to us. Big Pharma also likes to tout purity and quality control vs animal products (which are just as pure and quality controlled) but still does affect the fear factor that maybe we're at risk for taking animal products. Would the owner of a multi-million dollar race horse put that animal at risk? Nope. I'm a huge fan of DMSO, the most studied drug in history which is now vilified as a "solvent" and considered dangerous for human use but only because these knuckleheads couldn't get a patent on it. There are between 16-18,000 research papers on it but most have been scrubbed from Gaggle. It is the singularly most profoundly helpful substance we've ever discovered but now only available at animal care supply houses.

Sefton10

Obviously a standard dose for a half-ton horse will be greater than standard for a 160 pound person.
This is the only issue I foresee. And it’s the only excuse I’ve seen in scare articles about the horse paste. Dose appropriately and it’s no different to human meds.

Happycat

I decided to get some of the horse paste as a precaution. Basically if I ever get symptoms I'll just do the early treatment protocol.

Sourcing the tablets to the UK was a minefield as it looks like lots of dodgy sites have cropped up recently to no doubt to exploit it as they are charging a fortune. For anyone else in the UK I go this one from a pet pharmacy supplier - it just contains Ivermectin and apple flavouring as an excipient.
Thanks for sharing, I ordered some from this website. Not sure if I will have the courage to take it, but I thought it is good to have on hand just in case.

Does anyone know if there is any evidence that ivermectin is good to use as a post vax detox or to prevent the vax spike protein taking hold? I am not sure I got this right, but I understand that ivermectin goes into the receptor site and stops the corona spike protein attaching to it. So if it occupies the receptors, then maybe it can also stop the spike proteins from the vax attaching to it as well?

Sefton10

Ray on Ivermectin:
I just see it as an acute back up to have on hand if the usual protective things/diet don't work. Ivermectin looks VERY low risk to me, especially when compared to a vaccine.

OP
Jam

Jam

From what I've been able to dig up so far, Ivermectin seems as safe, if not safer, than aspirin.

OP
Jam

Jam

meatbag

I just see it as an acute back up to have on hand if the usual protective things/diet don't work. Ivermectin looks VERY low risk to me, especially when compared to a vaccine.
From what I've been able to dig up so far, Ivermectin seems as safe, if not safer, than aspirin.
Ivermectin lowers the viral load by blocking importin, which is an essential protein for cell function;

Ivermectin is a specific inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated nuclear import able to inhibit replication of HIV-1 and dengue virus - PubMed

Importin - Wikipedia

Mito

Ray on Ivermectin:
Ray doesn’t like substances that work in the opposite direction of cellular respiration and structure. There are studies like the one below that suggest it does. Although there are also studies showing it’s somewhat safe in reasonable doses for short periods of time.

Abstract​

Antiparasitic substances are chemicals used to control or kill endoparasites and ectoparasites. Based on the premise that Ivermectin (IVM) and Amoxicillin (AMX) are commonly considered in parasitic control in mammals, the present study aimed to evaluate the carcinogenic and genotoxic potential of different concentrations of IVM and AMX through the detection of epithelial tumor test in Drosophila melanogaster. Third-instar larvae descending from the cross between wts/TM3, Sb1females and mwh/mwh males were treated with different concentrations of IVM (2.9, 5.8, 11.6 and 23.2 x 10-17 mM) or AMX (1.37, 2.74, 5.48 and 10.9 x 10-16mM). The results revealed that IVM increased the frequency of epithelial tumor in D. melanogaster considering all evaluated concentrations, while AMX showed no carcinogenic effect. Furthermore, the Micronucleus (MN) test in Tradescantia pallida was used to evaluate the genotoxic effect of IVM and AMX. T. pallida individuals were exposed for 8 hours at different concentrations of IVM (5.71, 11.42, 22.84 and 45.68 x 10-5mM) or AMX (5.13, 10.26, 20.52 and 41.05 x 10-3mM). Findings showed an increase in the frequency of micronuclei in T. pallida treated with 11.42, 22.84 and 45.68 x 10-5mM of IVM. We conclude that chronic exposure to IVM is directly associated with events resulting from genetic instability (genotoxicity and carcinogenicity). On the other hand, AMX was neither carcinogenic nor genotoxic for D. melanogaster and T. pallida.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Clearly; something that is now becoming more standard in veterinary care is to invite MD's to participate and the MD's find out that everything is pretty much identical to us. Big Pharma also likes to tout purity and quality control vs animal products (which are just as pure and quality controlled) but still does affect the fear factor that maybe we're at risk for taking animal products. Would the owner of a multi-million dollar race horse put that animal at risk? Nope. I'm a huge fan of DMSO, the most studied drug in history which is now vilified as a "solvent" and considered dangerous for human use but only because these knuckleheads couldn't get a patent on it. There are between 16-18,000 research papers on it but most have been scrubbed from Gaggle. It is the singularly most profoundly helpful substance we've ever discovered but now only available at animal care supply houses.
I agree on DMSO very much. Below is a link to where i get it and if you don't live in Canada (where she does) she can send you the DMSO products she makes.

B

Braveheart

:thumbsup: Thanks!

B

Braveheart

Thanks to all of you for this good info on IVM...thanks Sefton for the Peat comment. My young family has been taking IVM drops for a while now, but I have not, as I have been taking Artemisinin for quite a few years and believe it protects me...am 76. I have suggested to my daughter and wife that because they are good Peatlings, and young, 16 and 33, they are low risk and could just drop the IVM for now and take immediately upon any symptoms. They take drops available from the vet and we have pills on hand from the pharmacy. We use the FLCCC prophylactic protocol.

Comstock

Asking about Ivermectin;
-
"It isn’t something I would use, there are so many protective things without the risks."

Thanks to all of you for this good info on IVM...thanks Sefton for the Peat comment. My young family has been taking IVM drops for a while now, but I have not, as I have been taking Artemisinin for quite a few years and believe it protects me...am 76. I have suggested to my daughter and wife that because they are good Peatlings, and young, 16 and 33, they are low risk and could just drop the IVM for now and take immediately upon any symptoms. They take drops available from the vet and we have pills on hand from the pharmacy. We use the FLCCC prophylactic protocol.
Sefton's post does not have Peat's quote on Ivermectin. Sefton was just commenting on it. Meatbag's post above has the quote.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals