Catching Ray Peat!

Emstar1892

Hello lovely people,

So as I've posted previously I'm a science researcher for a philosophy institute in the UK. I'm now producing my own string of events in London, and my next event will be a weekend about nutrition. We're a non-for-profit organization so we don't have much in the way of fees (if anything). I want this event to be for an intellectual demographic, not yummy mummies. So I'm trying to source controversial biochemists, endocrinologists and dieticians as well as a couple of philosophers.

Does anyone think there might be a >0 chance of Ray Peat contributing?

Or else, do you have any suggestions for speakers? They would need to travel to London, of course.

G'day :)

Last edited:

Lightbringer

OP
E

Emstar1892

L

lollipop

Holy smoke ! Wikipedia says he died last week on Aug 5th :-o . Wow, first Mae Wan ho and then him. "On the back of a tiger" should hopefully serve to spread their message.
I think someone posted it here. I also saw it on Danny Roddy's Facebook page. Sad huh?!?!?! Amazing that they could get that interview with him. Will be great testimony to his greatness...

tara

Gilbert Ling's not doing to badly at 96, but he's in China. :)

No harm in you asking Peat, though it's probably a long shot.

There is a British-based website with drs and others who have tried to challenge the predominant handling of thyroid medication in the UK (ie systematic under-treatment). If I remember how to find it again, I'll post here so you can take a look.

Consider a Buteyko expert? eg Patrick McKeown if he is based close enough to be interested?

How about that Craig guy who ate 6000kcal?

Oh and Chris Masterjohn and Edward the banned guy too :kissingsmiling:

tara

milk_lover

Your best bet is Dr. Mercola. Allow him to advertise his products and he will come for free.

Cacao is on the same energy level as gold, same level as serotonin, same level as a smile, it lines up planetarily, with the Sun *sound of scoop hitting the edge of a blender*

milk_lover

Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 5.46.20 PM.png
"David 'Avocado' Wolfe is the rock star and Indiana Jones of the superfoods and longevity universe. The world’s top CEOs, ambassadors, celebrities, athletes, artists, and the real superheroes of this planet—Moms—all look to David for expert advice in health, beauty, herbalism, nutrition, and chocolate!"

hey don't roast the guy, roast the chocolate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals