Alcohol and flushing

DaveFoster

I don’t drink often! But when I have an event and want a glass of wine the red face and the heat is soooooo intense… possibly worse since I have been drinking less (last 15 years)..
has anyone worked out how to reduce the vasodilatory effects of alcohol?
Do you have allergies in the summer months, and in what part of the global biosphere do you live?

OP
teds

teds

Forum Supporter
Do you have allergies in the summer months, and in what part of the global biosphere do you live?
I'm in sth hemisphere- australia- I react to pollen a bit and I'm VERY sensitive to all the f%^king perfumes that everyone seems to be splashing all over themselves nowadays... but I've never been a bit hives or nose running, eyes watering person-- i get a bit of an itchy mouth when the pollen is high and i sneeze a few times but nothing persistent..

DaveFoster

I'm in sth hemisphere- australia- I react to pollen a bit and I'm VERY sensitive to all the f%^king perfumes that everyone seems to be splashing all over themselves nowadays... but I've never been a bit hives or nose running, eyes watering person-- i get a bit of an itchy mouth when the pollen is high and i sneeze a few times but nothing persistent..
I have a cousin who has a sulfite allergy. I think he takes glutathione and that significantly helps. Similarly, I believe Dr. Peat recommends orange juice to protect against the sulfites, where he cites the vitamin C as the main protective factor if I recall, but probably not the only one. B12 can catalyze the oxidation of sulfites, so that can be protective in some people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals