WMA-President „fears variant as deadly as Ebola“

LeeLemonoil

The President of the World Medical association, Frank Ulrich Montgomery,
just gave an interview where he „fears“ there could be a cov-variant highly contagious as delta and dangerous as Ebola.

He also said: to prevent further mutations „it will be necessary to vaccinate the world for many years to come“

Last edited:

-Luke-

The same guy spoke about a „Tyranny of the unvaccinated“ on German tv recently. One of the biggest agitators out there. Goebbels would be proud.

******* idiot, your vaccinations are helping to create these mutations in the first place. Geert was right.

Ben.

He also said: to prevent further mutations „it will be necessary to vaccinate the world for many years to come“

Now that is convenient ...

I feel as if this was just waiting to be published when resistance gets to real and to intense. A repeat of the same thing last year basicly. Stirring up fear once more to remind people that we are in a pandemic.

-Luke-

Now that is convenient ...

I feel as if this was just waiting to be published when resistance gets to real and to intense.
Coincidentally only a few days before the referendum in Switzerland.

uderim

Omicron the new "variant" only has one matching anagram which is MORONIC , you have to admire audaciousness of the elite.

Drareg

The President of the World Medical association, Frank Ulrich Montgomery,
just gave an interview where he „fears“ there could be a cov-variant highly contagious as delta and dangerous as Ebola.

I started this thread about lady warning about vaccines for a new covid variant containing Ebola, Ebola is more difficult to transmit but more deadlier, sneaking it into a vaccine would kill many people.

Perry Staltic

I started this thread about lady warning about vaccines for a new covid variant containing Ebola, Ebola is more difficult to transmit but more deadlier, sneaking it into a vaccine would kill many people.

Nah, ebola is way overrated. "Ebola" only exists in war torn or heavily deforested regions that have numerous endemic tropical diseases (e.g., malaria).

Last edited:

Pablo Cruise

The world should be vaccinated since he purchased stock in big pharma....can it be more plain or other vested interest he has?

Pablo Cruise

Per esteemed Dr Risch of Yale Quercetin 250mg twice daily prevents Covid. Why is the media blocking this important fact? We all know.

Einklang

This is one of the most common answers you'll get when asking people why they've been vaccinated "Well I heard this new variant was dangerous..."
@Green Dot

Drareg

Nah, ebola is way overrated. "Ebola" only exists in war torn or heavily deforested regions that have numerous endemic tropical diseases (e.g., malaria).
If they stick it in a vaccine as she claims it may be worse.

-Luke-

Montgomery wants mandatory covid vaccinations for children. "We vaccinate 98 percent of newborns with the basic vaccines and there's a lot more in there than in the one vaccine against Corona. I don't understand the uproar at all"

I thought I would be hardened by now. But every now and then I'm still speechless.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom