When will the tide turn on the WOKE movement?

Whichway?

Watching this video by Paul Joseph Watson about the hypocrisy that has been programmed into the AI ChatGPT by WOKEster's, it's really sad.

Essentially it won't answer questions or write poetry about right wing figures, but will about left wing figures, and it makes derogatory statements about white people, but sings the praises of coloured people. Do you think the tide is going to turn on this toxic thinking and the stranglehold that the alphabet types have on the media, universities, politics and big tech? Can you forsee any event that is going to cause the majority of the population to reject these ideas?

yerrag

Hell no.

I went on a trip to a resort for an overnight stay with a cousin and his wife and their son. It was a 5 hr. drive each way, and I drove. And so there was plenty of time to talk about anything under the sun.

I learned they are walled off from our world and their programming is stock mainstream. I have no doubt in future discussions, they would be looking at ChatGPT as their a authoritative source as much as Google and CNN and all the old world Talmudist media.

I will always be the conspiracy theorist cousin. I had already tried to share alternative media to no avail. The programming is hard to erase.

Not only is AI going to make people not have to think, and further destroy the ability to think critically, but it will just feed into all the false narratives that so far has been predominant in the way society thinks and acts.

Society's ills have no chance of being addressed, but will become more deeply ingrained and rooted that it's just better to move to move elsewhere and start from scratch, with a seed that isn't already modified to create a clone of current society.

Momma

Watching this video by Paul Joseph Watson about the hypocrisy that has been programmed into the AI ChatGPT by WOKEster's, it's really sad.

Essentially it won't answer questions or write poetry about right wing figures, but will about left wing figures, and it makes derogatory statements about white people, but sings the praises of coloured people. Do you think the tide is going to turn on this toxic thinking and the stranglehold that the alphabet types have on the media, universities, politics and big tech? Can you forsee any event that is going to cause the majority of the population to reject these ideas?

Unfortunately, a resounding no. It’s woven into our culture and it has taken root. I believe I’ve heard that only 20 percent will understand the truth, and of that 20 percent, less will act on it. Look at Nazi Germany as evidence of the pathology of mass psychosis or passivity. Read “Brave New World” by Huxley to see the future.

Perry Staltic

I have read that this stupid app does better medical diagnoses than doctors. I don't doubt that a bit because doctors have abandoned their art and craft to become well-educated mindless robots following checklist diagnostics formulated by insurance companies.

Warrior

The whole world is crazy. Only the truly sane realize this and point out the Emperor is naked.

Everyone and everything else is designed to spin a web of delusion and confusion then congratulate you for being successfully gaslighted.

What is insane is that you're likely to be labeled a nut for saying this as it goes against the accepted narrative. Its very effective though as its influence has been felt for thousands of years and whoever controls the future dictates the future as well as the view of the past.

Be in the world, not of it.

Atman

Digital AI can be used to uterly control the public consciousness via the internet. The comments you will see on Youtube for example, which could up until now still be used to roughly estimate what people are actually thinking, will be flooded with AI comments in the future, tightly fitted to reflect the desired ratio of certain acceptable opinions. The few who can see through it, will be silenced by automated censorship. Even private forum websites like this one might become affected very soon.
Also from a technological perspective, 1984 is already here. We have screens in every room, which brainwash and can listen to and see you.
The best approach of protection for the average joe would be to just restrict modern media consumption as much as possible, but social ostracism will prevent that.

Summer

I think there is a reset coming outside of anyone’s control and that’s why the elite have been polluting every facet of life with literal poisons like chemtrails and ideological poisons like wokeness with reckless abandon.

It’s to keep the general population sick and at war while they prepare for 2040.

Veritas IV

Woke is just a symptom of the times, simply another way to divide folks, etc etc. But if want a partial solution right now, deprogram your children regularly, delicately explain to them that not everything they learn is right, and that authorities are not always benign. Their grip won't last forever, it will likely tighten more before it finally loosens, big changes are probably already upon us ... so steer it.

Focus now on voting correctly, reduce division, realize that many are simply misled, local government is more important, be heard, confer with other level-headed folks, cultivate relationships with extended family / neighbors and local police, careful with which groups you join, be tough but be fair, learn to question, be curious, don't just go along to get along, don't give in so easily. Get healthy and stay that way while products are still affordable and available. Wealth preservation, those who are over-leveraged financially, look to fix that while you can still do it on your terms.

And that old phrase, there's no time like the present, has never been more appropriate.

Last edited:

Regina

Digital AI can be used to uterly control the public consciousness via the internet. The comments you will see on Youtube for example, which could up until now still be used to roughly estimate what people are actually thinking, will be flooded with AI comments in the future, tightly fitted to reflect the desired ratio of certain acceptable opinions. The few who can see through it, will be silenced by automated censorship. Even private forum websites like this one might become affected very soon.
Also from a technological perspective, 1984 is already here. We have screens in every room, which brainwash and can listen to and see you.
The best approach of protection for the average joe would be to just restrict modern media consumption as much as possible, but social ostracism will prevent that.
Yep. :sad

JamesGatz

Never - the tide has been guided for the past 1000+ years AT LEAST - there IS NO STOPPING THIS TRAIN

What do you all see when you go outside? People head DOWN and on their phones - absorbing EVERYTHING the NWO wants

They're LOST - TOO FAR GONE - NOTHING CAN BE DONE - the BALL IS ROLLING

Plus there is no genuine opposition to CHANGE THE TIDE

Paul Joseph Watson and his infowars ilk al get paid a check to pretend to care about PLEBS while in reality they are Controlled Opposition ACTORS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom