Truely Understanding The Conservative & Liberal Mind (6h In-Depth Podcast)

youngsinatra

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L2i4hUPjUO4&t=2999s

Timeline:
00:00 -
Intro/Mission statement
16:45 - Features of conservatism
2:34:25 - What truely are conservative values and the conservative personality type
2:36:00 - The conservative mindset
2:47:30 - The conservative fears, blindspots and struggles
2:57:00 - Applications of conservative worldview
3:15:30 - Where Leo has been conservative in his life
3:26:10 - A series of visualizations to see the emotional appeal of conservatism
3:34:40 - Questions to ponder and conclusion

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJbHNhYl0U

*Timeline to be added later on*

Peatful

Hello
Quick comment / observation

See his hand by his chin?
It’s a variation on a masonic sign
He has some on his webpage too
Example attached here

Reddit is a cesspool
But
Have you seen what has been stated about him there?

I personally would tread lightly

Appreciate you

IMG_5329.png

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I know the reddit threads about him, but those are mostly related to his views on spirituality. I have known Leo‘s content for many years already, even before he got interested into spirituality.

I disagree with a lot of his material on enlightenment and spirituality and lost track of his stuff, but he has circled back to his old-style of videos at the beginning of 2023 which was pleasantly suprising to me, because I always liked his human psychology and political materials, which I find decisive, descriptive, non-judgemental and informative.

I was very suprised of how well Leo was able to deeply investigate conservatism in the video on a clear meta-level, when he himself is more progressive himself, even though he is very conservative in many areas of life aswell.

The video actually reaffirmed my conservative mindset and christian worldview and made me understand why I am that way.

I don’t see any weird symbolism here. The website’s picture (which has been there for a long long time!) shows him using the „thinker pose“ which likely represents his work on psychology and philosophy, which initially formed the basis of his website.

Let’s not get lost in the details. The material is very good!

Peatful

I know the reddit threads about him, but those are mostly related to his views on spirituality. I have known Leo‘s content for many years already, even before he got interested into spirituality.

I disagree with a lot of his material on enlightenment and spirituality and lost track of his stuff, but he has circled back to his old-style of videos at the beginning of 2023 which was pleasantly suprising to me, because I always liked his human psychology and political materials, which I find decisive, descriptive, non-judgemental and informative.

I was very suprised of how well Leo was able to deeply investigate conservatism in the video on a clear meta-level, when he himself is more progressive himself, even though he is very conservative in many areas of life aswell.

The video actually reaffirmed my conservative mindset and christian worldview and made me understand why I am that way.

I don’t see any weird symbolism here. The website’s picture (which has been there for a long long time!) shows him using the „thinker pose“ which likely represents his work on psychology and philosophy, which initially formed the basis of his website.

Let’s not get lost in the details. The material is very good!
I will watch since you endorse strongly

The “thinker pose” is the masonic penalty sign
He studies Ancient Egypt
Plus the books he endorses
Occult stuff imo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom