Study shows dramatic decline in effectiveness of all three COVID-19 vaccines over time

Sam321

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guoYPK0XmC8

So it would be easy to cheerlead ourselves about being correct about the vaccine not working. I'm pretty skeptical (whats new?) about the narrative they are trying to push though. So if the vaccines aren't effective where does that leave society? More lock downs? Booster shots? Further legitimization of the expansion of the panopticon? Oops, created a super bug with all the vaxxes, time for crazier vaxxes?

I definitely don't think it means pharma admits they f u c k e d the dog on this one and that the covid narrative goes away...

tankasnowgod

So it would be easy to cheerlead ourselves about being correct about the vaccine not working. I'm pretty skeptical (whats new?) about the narrative they are trying to push though. So if the vaccines aren't effective where does that leave society? More lock downs? Booster shots? Further legitimization of the expansion of the panopticon? Oops, created a super bug with all the vaxxes, time for crazier vaxxes?

Ridiculous.

How could they "fall" to 58% or 47% effectiveness, when the original trial data only showed that they were 1.3% (or less) effective in the first place? Going by Absolute Risk Reduction.

Also, you should have linked the study, not a youtube video that doesn't give any details.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Ridiculous.

How could they "fall" to 58% or 47% effectiveness, when the original trial data only showed that they were 1.3% (or less) effective in the first place? Going by Absolute Risk Reduction.

Also, you should have linked the study, not a youtube video that doesn't give any details.
I'm not commenting on the study, big pimpin'.
I'm commenting on the narrative they are pushing.

tankasnowgod

I'm not commenting on the study, big pimpin'.
I'm commenting on the narrative they are pushing.
But Brostadamus called all of this loooooong ago-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EaBOZQmg8lI2/

Plus, it's not just "one narrative" they are pushing at this point. They are still saying the demonvax is "Safe and Effective!" While simultaneously saying it's NOT effective, so wear your mask and get a booster.

DrJ

Nah bros this just means they're going to force everyone to take a booster every 3 months. Is one 'vaccine' big money? Yes. But 4 vaccines per year is bigger money.

Doc Sandoz

I definitely don't think it means pharma admits they f u c k e d the dog on this one and that the covid narrative goes away...

How about waking up to the fact this thing is about equivalent to a moderate flu in severity - from which some old and/or infirm people have always perished - and the only way to resolve the "problem" is to let nature take its course just as it has for thousands of years? That is, instead of running around in a panic like chickens with their heads cut off, so afraid they are of life's usual challenges. My advice: "For god's sake, get a grip people."

SamYo123

Its not about the vaccines its about the passports and digital society under complete control and surveillance

Donttreadonme

The vaccines are not vaccines. The CDC had to change the definition of vaccine to try and silence us!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom