Lock me down harder, daddy!

Hugh Johnson

Claim: Our government-mandated buttplug is designed to resemble Dr Fauci’s penis.

Judgement: Absolutely false and kind of racist, basically rooted in white supremacy. This persisting rumor plays on racist and long debunked myths that suggest health professionals like Dr. Fauci who help keep us safe tend to have smaller penises than the average male citizen. Dr. Fauci has also taken to Twitter to debunk this rumor, pointing out in a recent tweet that if the government mandated buttplug had been designed to resemble his genitalia, it would have been eight inches long, made of a harder material than latex and “above average in circumference”.

GAF

The italian surname "Fauci" pronouned "F you" means makers of sickles.

As in the hammer and sickle. As in Revelation "take your sickle and reap....winepress of the wrath of God....blood up to the horse's bridles" or some such slaughter....

Inaut

So it sounds like this Winter we are going to be locked down again (western world - northern hemisphere ). Not because of covid but because of gas prices and planned shortages.... oh well. The silver lining is that this is going to back fire on our controllers leading to revolution. I’ve heard this from several different sources. Things are going to get worse before better but I’m still optimistic . Stock up on basic things before we hit November. Not only heating will be affected.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom