Liberal use of dried herbs and spices - yay or nay?

My partner and I use a lot of cumin, coriander, paprika, oregano, chili powder, five spice etc. during the week. I've never really considered the effect these might be having on our health, inflammation, heavy metals etc. despite the rest of our diet remaining very Peat oriented.

Anyone well versed on the literature of 'erbs and spices? Or any anecdotes to share?

frannybananny

My partner and I use a lot of cumin, coriander, paprika, oregano, chili powder, five spice etc. during the week. I've never really considered the effect these might be having on our health, inflammation, heavy metals etc. despite the rest of our diet remaining very Peat oriented.

Anyone well versed on the literature of 'erbs and spices? Or any anecdotes to share?
I have always used a moderate amount of spices and herbs in soups and stews, beans etc. and have always cooked at home while raising my son and for my husband and me. I have never noticed any side effects nor looked for benefits from using natural herbs and spices. I use a lot of thyme from my large plant and rosemary for almost everything, I think these are beneficial antioxidants especially the rosemary. If anyone knows of any estrogenic properties please chime in.

DonLore

I would say the more herbs and spices used, the better. Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, all kinds of potent benefits. The notion on this forum that herbs "are estrogenic" seem ridicilous to me. Every study out there shows how beneficial herbs are

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom