IdeaLabs' synthetic thyroxine: isolated or not?

Synthetic product of choice:

• T3 1:2 T4 (TyroMix)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • T3 1:2-4 T4

• T3 1:4+ T4

• T4 (isolated)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • On-topic: mark too if you would prefer the dose per serving of Tyronene (T3) to be lower

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Amazoniac

If Jorge's products could be sold as medications, they would trump the options available on the market. Not only the junk in composition is minimized, but it's liquid, which facilitates absorption (possibly relevant for malabsorption syndromes or sensitized intestines):
- Idealabs Comments And Suggestions
- TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

I took the liberty to create this poll despite not knowing the guru's interest and limitations.

sweetpeat

If I could buy t4 isolated (I assume that means without any t3 in the product) from Idealabs, I would do it in a red hot minute.

Mito

I think Peat mentioned recently that 1:3 works best for him.

Rasaari

I wish they were more viscous. I get a lot of wasting. They easily drop an extra drop and leak if not upright. On the picture you can see the crystallization of the leaked thyroid.

Tyronene could be half the dose in a bigger bottle, like kuinone.

Attachments

• IMG_20220326_192655.jpg
    IMG_20220326_192655.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

I wish they were more viscous. I get a lot of wasting. They easily drop an extra drop and leak if not upright. On the picture you can see the crystallization of the leaked thyroid.
I think that it's better to not mess with fluidity, increased viscosity may decrease absorption.

Have you tried to compress the bottle when upright to eliminate air, hold and serve? No need to squeeze to get the drops out. There will be suction at decompression.

:thumbsup:

rayfan1

I want to try the Tyronene as am sure it is clean unlike the fillers like corn, soy, dairy etc that Cytomel and others like Synthroid have, but unsure how to use these drops. Apply to skin directly or add in water and drink up? I take 25 mcg Cytomel and my ignorant doc wont increase more as she is already terrified with Cytomel as are all endocrinologists who mainly only prescribe T4. If each drop is 8 mcg, how to do 25 for the extra mcg? Anyone has any experiences with how the Tyronene has made positive changes to their Hashimotos? Even if negative experiences, kindly share so I can be confident about pros and cons. Thanks!

Rasaari

I want to try the Tyronene as am sure it is clean unlike the fillers like corn, soy, dairy etc that Cytomel and others like Synthroid have, but unsure how to use these drops. Apply to skin directly or add in water and drink up? I take 25 mcg Cytomel and my ignorant doc wont increase more as she is already terrified with Cytomel as are all endocrinologists who mainly only prescribe T4. If each drop is 8 mcg, how to do 25 for the extra mcg? Anyone has any experiences with how the Tyronene has made positive changes to their Hashimotos? Even if negative experiences, kindly share so I can be confident about pros and cons. Thanks!
Add in a drink and stir, take after a meal so it doesn't absorv too fast. You can experiment with topical, but I find the oral more stable and predictable. Go slow with increasing the dosage and split the thyroid throughout the day.

For me, after a while of only t3 I stopped having benefits, and at nights I would go hypo. After I added some T4, I got the full thyroid action back. Now I like 1:1 to 1:2 ratio.

Last edited:

Rasaari

I think that it's better to not mess with fluidity, increased viscosity may decrease absorption.

Have you tried to compress the bottle when upright to eliminate air, hold and serve? No need to squeeze to get the drops out. There will be suction at decompression.

:thumbsup:
I don't think a little extra sfa would decrease absorption at all.

Thanks for the tip

Last edited:
OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

I don't think a little extra sfa would decrease absorption at all.

Thanks for the tip
A change in viscosity can persist during digestion, it might affect how it behaves just like it did while in the bottle; it's difficult to beat a fluid that's not viscous.

A simple detail in manipulation can solve it without needing to mess with the formula. In disease, every facilitating factor should count.

I would also try to serve it vertically on an utensil because the return of the fluid will be uniform and it's easier to monitor what's occurring. Read anesthesiology book , chapter 'Drips and drops' ,all there

This is not related to the fact that Diokine saves silica gel packets to add later to his powdered products.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom