How to heal irritated vagine after abuse of antifungal pessaries?

Tansia

Hi there! I wonder if any women in this forum could advise how to calm down an inflamed and burning vagina due to abuse of antifungal pessaries? It's been a few months for me and it's still burning outside and it's a little bit red. Do you know if vitamin E or A could help to calm down the irritation? I'm a bit scared to try things because I do not want to make it worst. I can even feel my feet burns when my vagina burns - that is weird but vagina is very well innervated so I guess that should not be surprising. My ginecologist recommended me this new technology- which combines monopolar radio frequency (RF) and ultrasound energy. This technology (known as Exilis Ultra 360). I'm not menopausal yet (37), but appartently this technology rejuvenates skin and vagina. I don't want to try it cause this technology seems to work through generating heat in the tissues- this can induce fibroblasts to produce collagen through activation of heat shock proteins and initiation of the inflammatory cascade [1]. This does not sound good to me… and reminds me of RP January newsletter on HSPs whose actions are similar to estrogen. Would youb agree with me that this technology isn't something that I should try? Any recommendations - what I could try? Thanks a lot!

[1]. Qureshi AA, Tenenbaum MM, Myckatyn TM. Nonsurgical Vulvovaginal Rejuvenation With Radiofrequency and Laser Devices: A Literature Review and Comprehensive Update for Aesthetic Surgeons. Aesthet Surg J. 2018 Feb 15;38(3):302-311. doi: 10.1093/asj/sjx138. PMID: 29040373.

Last edited:
OP
T

Tansia

Thanks so much @mostlylurking . I've noticed myself that sopas make the issue worst. I do not use any sops at the moment an I've noticed an improvement but the burning is still there.

mostlylurking

Try the progesterone and coconut oil. I think that Dr. Peat suggested a little vitamin A added too, but it burns so I don't do that.

Fairykiller

The vagina doesn’t like soap and doesn’t need it either. Please stop the soap forever. An advice from my doc was: take a tampon, dip it in yoghurt (no additives) and put it between the labia (where it burns, don’t use it like a regular tampon). It will help regulate the microbiome.

OP
T

Tansia

I will try the yogurt with a tampon- thank you so much! I've never used any soaps directly on my vagina (maybe some liquids that are made for vagina wash), but now I almost so not use any soaps as when the foam gets nearby my vagina it makes the burning worst.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom