Greetings, nice to meet you!

O

Oniyogini

Hi y'all:
I have been learning a lot from peatarian.com and Here and decided it's time to step out from behind the screen. When we discovered RP- via a convoluted route from Pranarupa; I am a yoga teacher- it was reassuring to both of us that our daily food routine is close to what RP recommends but still needs a few tweaks.
Just a quick personal intro- I am in post-menopause (51yr and 55kg) and took Progest-E (one bottle only) for dry, inflamed vagina and it worked very well. Other benefits: eye bags almost disappeared, skin and hair lush. I am in UK right now so have not taken any Progest-E since Jan and the dryness and roughness have started to come back albeit intermittently, incuding the eye bags! :(
Not sleeping great, taking daily 600mg Aspirin. Doing lots of CO2 breathing exercises (Pranayama). Low mental stress personality.
I am considering Cyproheptadine as presently my resting pulse is 68-70, eating my VN mum's food- not my usual home grown organic-trying to keep up daily carrot, ripe fruits (as much as being in UK allows) dairy, OJ, seafood, CO and gelatinous soups as much as possible. Mum does cook with rape seed oil but uses CO for me (KTC brand from Tesco).
Anyway, no particular pressing issue, slowly tweaking things and just happy to wake up one day at a time.
Thanks everyone.

Lilac

Hello. Good luck with your Peat journey.

I started with a resting heart rate of 60. Today, after 18 to 20 months of serious Peating, I register 80 often and occasionally up to 88. Also, no cold feet! Did this with food, light, and a few supplements: Progest-E, magnesium, K, E, and D.

tara

:welcome Oniyogini

OP
O

Oniyogini

Hi Lilac- when I was doing 14hrs/wk yoga- Ashtanga mainly- 13yrs ago, I am sure I was hypothyroid, 20+yr vegetarian but a coffee drinker ;), my pulse was 60 at rest too but no cold feet, not even living in Juneau, AK.
I have been logging on my food intake and carbs as fruit are more or less 40-50%...
will go back on Vit D and Progest-E when I get out of UK, only taking mag at present.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom