Cri 90 Led Warm White 2700k Verus Incandescent 120volt

biggirlkisss

cri 90 led warm white 2700k verus incandescent 130volt

The chips that are 96 cri are extremely expensive. Incandescent have 100cri so prefect richness of color. If I were to compare say a 60 watt led chip which is around a 250 watt incandescent in lumens to a 250 watt incandescent 120 volt to keep things simple I could use one then check temperature with mercury thermometer rectally? Any other ways to test I can not find carbon moxaide breathe readers that go below 1ppm like 0.1 ppm so that out of the question. Ideas? I want to know what I should spend my money on.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

no i try to hit other parts legs stomach etc. I don't use leds yet other then going to red led beds locally.

Lumalux

I don't think LEDs provide any benefit that incandescents do since they do not emit infrared energy in any appreciable amount. They may be a close visual substitute for incandescent bulbs, but I doubt they are helpful, and might even be harmful. I'm not a conspiracist, but they still make me nervous for up-close work. I think the jury is still out on long-term consequences of LED use for large scale lighting.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I would disagree as at the tanning salon they have a red led bed that 600-700 310 watt total and it blows any light setup people at home have out of the park in terms of results in such a short amount of time. No infared.

Lumalux

I would disagree as at the tanning salon they have a red led bed that 600-700 310 watt total and it blows any light setup people at home have out of the park in terms of results in such a short amount of time. No infared.
Tanning beds rely on ultraviolet light, not infrared, for tanning. The infrared is responsible for the warmth, not tanning.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

tanning salons some of them have red led beds that go from 600-700nm you can use after or before. Better probably after to reduce damage to radiation from the uv tanning beds. @Lumalux I have seen benefit in leds that are 2700k to 3000k at 50 watts. So to make the judgement that because leds don't have infared or near infared therefore have little or no benefit is not fair. They also can be alot safer due to good heatsinks and air dissipation.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

It's possible a combo of incandnet or halo cause they have full fared with led to push up the orange to red could be best. Experiment is needed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom