Archbishop Vigano Blasts Pope: 'Zealous Accomplice' in Satanic Plot to Destroy Church via COVID, Great Reset - Russian Faith

Birdie

From the article:
The above headline might make you think, another crackpot conspiracy nut. But no, this is coming from one of the most respected figures in the catholic church with a huge following. Archbishop Vigano is a retired Vatican diplomat, former Nuncio, i.e. ambassador, to the US.

He is the subject of important biographies by serious journalists. Over the past few years he has emerged as a powerful critic of the Pope, basically saying the Pope is not really a Christian, rather someone trying to destroy Christianity, and working directly against it.

He refuses to even refer to the Pope as such, calling him instead, "Bergoglio", which is Francis's civilian surname, and starting in 2018, called on the "Pope" to resign.

"Let us not be frightened by the impending threats: when the devil roars, it means that the Lord is not allowing him to bite." Archbishop Vigano.

OP
B

Birdie

At least parts of this interview have been posted on the forum in different threads. The last part was removed from youtube but is now there as a part of the whole interview. I like that there is a transcript posted in the article.

yerrag

I hope next year becomes once again a year of 3 popes.

OP
B

Birdie

I think Pina had posted this video somewhere else. Not sure.

I hope next year becomes once again a year of 3 popes.
I'll have to look into this idea.

I see we have a lot of snow here today.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom