Anyone Tried Warming Up Their Gut

In Confirmed - CFS Is Hypometabolism Triggered By Environmental Stress it came to my attention (thank you!) about this Nishihara

See this:
http://nishihara-world.jp/2015wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/099.pdf

When the temperature in the gut (including the throat) becomes lower than 36 °C, microbes are absorbed in the M stem cells of Peyer’s patch, which change into granulocytes.

The granulocytes containing microbes disseminate their microbes into other cells if the body temperature is lower than 36 °C.

Consequently, bacterial or viral contamination of all cells of various organs occurs.

This gives rise to the intracellular infection of organ or tissue cells by nonpathogenic enteroviruses or bacteria and mycoplasma.

If intracellular infection occurs in some organ, the function of the organ cells deteriorates because of the mitochondrial dysfunction caused by contaminated bacteria or viruses. This is an immune disease (Nishihara, 2004a).

I've been watching some Gershom Zajicek (recommended highly by Ray) and he suggests cancer comes from germs (and a weakened cancer metabolism)...Nishihara speaks a lot of bacterial infection of cells similar to how viruses infect cells.

So more Nishihara:

The widely accepted Selye stress theory is an incomplete hypothesis because it overlooks not only energies but also the cellular remodelling system as well as intracellular infection of the cells in the organism.

The initial stage of intractable immune diseases starts from intracellular contamination of the hypophysis through Waldeyer lympho adenoid tissue or gut-associated lymphoid tissue absorbing leukocytes, enterobacteria or viruses, or by mouth breathing or by cooling the gut.

After that, dysfunction in secreting adrenocorticotropic hormone takes place, and intracellular infection in various organ or tissue cells occurs.

This is the cause of intractable immune diseases.

Selye’s stress theory is actually completely subsumed by the energy conservation law (Nishihara, 2006). The mechanism of the hypophysis– systemic hormone system as the direct control system of cellular energy metabolism of mitochondria in whole cells in the animal body is the immune system.

The immune facility is actually remodelling capacity conjugated with energy metabolism.

Therefore, the hypophysis–systemic hormone gland system (i.e., the direct control system of mitochondrial metabolism in whole cells) is the controlling system of energy metabolism as well as the acceptor of energy stimuli and substances with mass, including bacteria (Nishihara, 2007a; 2009a; 2010).

And http://nishihara-world.jp/2015wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/092.pdf

The issue is recovery from so-called autoimmune disorders that are "intractable".

Breathing through the nose, even during sleep is the most important as mouth breathing induces intracellular infection over whole body cells.

As a result of low body temperature as well as a lack of rest, the mitochondria of hemopoietic cells loose their vitality, and breathing through the mouth as well as cooling the gut with cold liquids allow leukocytes infected with parasitic entero-bacillus to be disseminated into various organ cells. Thereafter, intracellular infection takes place.

Consequently, the metabolism of mitochondria are disturbed and their functions deteriorate. Circa 40 years these maladies are called opportunistic infections or autotoxic diseases. These conditions are essentially immune system diseases.

As a result, the highly differentiated function of organs fall out of order.

Solar light excites hemo-protein. Therefore, mitochondria recover and cytochromes are active allowing oxidative phosphorylation to be enhanced. From these human characteristic structural defects and improper habitual behavior intracellular infection by enterobacteria occurs. Following that, mitochondrial deterioration occurs in organ cells and human-specific intractable immune diseases take place.

All makes a lot of sense to me.

Remedies:

1) Best breathing, i.e., the remedy of trilateral biomechanical habitual mouth breathing, the unilateral mastication habit, and the improper sleeping posture habit;

2) Energy control by avoiding cold drinks and foods, and not cooling the skin; and

3) Curing not only the gut but intracellularly infected organs or tissues by ingesting optimal or effective bifidus factors, which can be detected by the bio-resonance system of the Bi-Digital-O-Ring Test.

This Japanese "news" site suggests that Japanese including Japanese doctors believe in the harm of cold drinks and a cold stomach.

Anyway, I wonder if warming the gut is really an answer for health issues...

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Anyway, I wonder if warming the gut is really an answer for health issues...

Very interesting. Anecdotally, when I've noticed increased signs of metabolism (usually involving sugars, potatoes and/or coconut oil), it's all been from warmer foods (soups, stews, coffees, cooked potatoes). Warm drinks can certainly help warm you up.

I have noticed extra fat around my gut has always been a bit cooler to the touch, for what that's worth. In addition to the things mentioned, I wonder if external warmth (say, from Red Light Heat Lamps) could be helpful if directed at the stomach, as well as topical application of caffeine, aspirin, and methylene blue (which I've been doing recently).

Diokine

Very interesting post! I've been thinking about this a lot recently, I love putting halogen lights on my throat and I really enjoy the heat. Sometimes it makes me feel pretty euphoric. There is a huge connection between your sense of well being, the state of your vagus nerve (polyvagal theory,) and the state of the connective/lymph tissue in your throat. Heat feels very beneficial to me in this regard. Recently I've seen a large movement of lymph or something, my throat is becoming less "congested" and I've expelled a lot of nasty stuff along with mucus. The tissue around my thyroid has softened. I think that serotonin plays a big role in the change of this tissue, and it usually stems from problems in the gut. I've noted serotonin antagonists, especially with dopamine activity, change the feeling of the tissue around my throat.

I love the idea of using heat, there is a lot of evidence of the connection between heat and serotonin metabolism. I use the sauna regularly and I've had a lot of benefits from it.

edit- The mention of nose breathing is also good to see. I feel a large connection between the breath through the nose and the way you hold your mouth and tongue. There's a subtle suckling motion I've noticed that I feel like encourages proper movement of lymph.

paymanz

I am interest in that too, especially as ray is OK with ice cream, that coldness, especially in mouth,...

Coldness is a stressor,isn't it? It can trigger histamine and other bad things to my knowledge.

But in the same time it can calm down nerves.

OP
ecstatichamster
It's also interesting is that the two major sources of infection according to Dr. Nishihara are the adenoids and the GALT, the gut lymphatic system. I'm still confused why warming up the body seems to often bring on symptoms of an infection. I posted on this in the Steve Richfield reset thread.

For example, the good thing is that I had the flu and my temperature went up, and after the flu got better, my body temperatures remain higher than they were. The bad news is that I've still had a bronchial infection of some kind ever since I started to raise my temperatures. It's going into the second or third month now.

Also, anecdotally, I've noticed that when you shine a red light on your gut it can give you an upset stomach.

Amazoniac

I'm still confused why warming up the body seems to often bring on symptoms of an infection.
http://nishihara-world.jp/2015wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/076.pdf
The strict dependence of the mammalian immune system on the homothermal system has been shown by Professor N. Hayashi through his investigation of brain resuscitation by means of cerebral hypothermia in Tokyo. Brain surgery was carried out after lowering the body temperature to 3dC from the normal human temperature of 37dC. During operation at this lowered body temperature, numerous bacteria from the gut through M (microvilli) cells of GALT (Gut Associated Lymphoid Tissue) are incorporated into the blood stream. However, leukocytes do not digest bacteria but leave them to co-exist [as he mentioned for cold-blooded landlords]. If the body temperature rises intensively without washing out the gut the patient dies because leukocytes and numerous bacteria react intensively as sepsis at the normal 37dC homothermal system.

Amazoniac

I've noticed that when you shine a red light on your gut it can give you an upset stomach.
Have you tried the same thing with incandescent bulbs? They are easier to control for distance, duration, potency, etc.
They will provide you not only the red light, but also the heat that you are looking for..
The thing is that you can move away so that you can get some heat without too much red light, because during digestion it might not be the best time for that type of stimulus, like the suggestion to not exercise after meals.

OP
ecstatichamster
Have you tried the same thing with incandescent bulbs? They are easier to control for distance, duration, potency, etc.
They will provide you not only the red light, but also the heat that you are looking for..
The thing is that you can move away so that you can get some heat without too much red light, because during digestion it might not be the best time for that type of stimulus, like the suggestion to not exercise after meals.

good points. I have not but I can. I have a 500 watt pool light in brooder fixture with me that I can try out between meals.

I suppose a heating pad might be useful...

OP
ecstatichamster
This is the first time I have heard about this theory about "non pathogenic" bacteria and mycoplasma invading cells in a virus-like manner...I wonder if there is some backup for that claim?

Amazoniac

This is the first time I have heard about this theory about "non pathogenic" bacteria and mycoplasma invading cells in a virus-like manner...I wonder if there is some backup for that claim?
Noo, this idea has been discredited for a long time, everywhere. Sometimes it's neglected or overlooked, but it deserves some credit.
Ray for example thinks that as you improve your metabolism, things like that will be controlled naturally: the idea of everyone having those infections and they only manifesting during weakness.
However the first link that I shared on that thread has a broader picture..
Confirmed - CFS Is Hypometabolism Triggered By Environmental Stress

Amazoniac

The problem is that if you were too weak, or weak for too long, then that problem can become a big barrier. This is when people usually get stuck; and at the same time, this is when the therapeutic doses of nutrients come in (ex.: a lot of studies that haidut posts), drugs, etc.
Same thing for that type of infection, that take over the body during weakness, and only an ample therapeutic protocol, like the one suggested by the author, can take care of it.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I got interested in this idea recently, mainly due to Haidut's post here- Simple heating of tumor often leads to a rapid and complete cure – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

Simple heat is often effective against pain and inflammation, so the idea that it can even be curative of cancer made me think it would have a lot of application for almost anything in between. I got to thinking that maybe it would be beneficial for visceral fat, as it seems that it's a combo of edema, inflammation, leaky gut, fatty liver, and excess fat. Cool Sculping is a thing in plastic surgery...... but apparently, so is heat-

Same concept, and a single 25 minute session is claimed to produce results for 6 weeks. Don't doubt there is some hype in there to sell a $1200 session, but it lines up with what Haidut said about heating tumors (that a single heating session of about an hour can be effective). Some of the temps line up with the study Haidut posted (41-42 degrees Celsius).

That being said, we can probably do it better for cheaper-

#AmazoniacRightAgain. I busted out two of my brooder lamps and 250W red light heat bulbs, and did two sessions this weekend, both about 20-30 minutes. Sat in a chair, and just aimed them at my gut (lamps about 2 feet away or so) and relaxed. One thing I noticed, the gut area stays warmer to the touch for at least a half hour after the session ends. Might play around with doing this once a week, or maybe for 10-15 minutes before bed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals