Anyone NOT Do Well While Taking Gelatin - What Reactins/Symptoms?

Now that my honeymoon with gelatin has been on the wane for awhile, I'm curious to hear about other's less-then-perfect experiance with this much touted miracle food. I seem to get headaches where before I didn't, and It gives me a "rubber-like" feeling or a certain kind of sluggishness during the day - so now I'll take it only with/at supper, as I scale down to a bare minimum - two tablespoon size plain wiggly "scoops" - no, not powder but actual plain red canister gelatin - 3 boiled water pints + 2 tablespoons.
I didn't do well on gelatin (Great Lakes) at first either. I think it was a too much too soon situation. It made me feel "off" and messed with my histamines too. I bought the orange can and did fine making fresh fruit jello all last year. So about a month ago I decided to give another go at it with the green can again, but this time, instead of just water, I mixed a teaspoon with the juice of an orange, some raw honey and salt and, to my surprise, I had no issues. I am currently upped at two tablespoons in 4 oranges juiced with the honey and salt twice a day now and feeling great!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom