Anyone Managed To Treat RLS

Beefcake

Hello!
I’ve recently started struggling with restless leg syndrome. Tried most things. Anyone who succefully managed to cure theirs and are able to share their story or tricks. I mainly feel it when sitting and resting. Its like a type of mental fatigue/brain fog combined with just an urge to move or shake my legs. Specifically the front thigh mucles down to my knee caps. Its very annoying and I think it affects my sleep. I mainly get relief from taping my feet or. It looks a bit like im bored or that I’m holding in a urgent pee. Hhaha thanks in advance

LuMonty

Magnesium and progesterone seem most helpful for me. Lysine seems good for being pro-GABA as well; if you're drinking a lot of milk per Peat, that should be covered. Too much lysine makes me nauseous, but YMMV.

Mine acts up when I try to sleep. For whatever reason, squeezing my legs together hard or sleeping curled up helps. I can't recall anything mechanical or measurable that would show why that is, so I'm probably just looking silly by leaving this in my post.

burtlancast

Magnesium and iodine made my RLS completely disappear.

OP
Beefcake

Beefcake

Magnesium and progesterone seem most helpful for me. Lysine seems good for being pro-GABA as well; if you're drinking a lot of milk per Peat, that should be covered. Too much lysine makes me nauseous, but YMMV.

Mine acts up when I try to sleep. For whatever reason, squeezing my legs together hard or sleeping curled up helps. I can't recall anything mechanical or measurable that would show why that is, so I'm probably just looking silly by leaving this in my post.

I have to try progesterone. What dosage do you use and when? Magnesium I’ve used. Taurine helped me a bit mostly sleeping but also with the rls. Feels dopamine linked and that I have low dopamine but would like to figuer out the underlying cause before using a dopamine agonist.

OP
Beefcake

Beefcake

Like to mention my thyroid status seems very good so don’t seem thyroid related. Im always very warm in my exremities and T4 & T3 seem to be good level with low TSH. Vitamin D is also good level. Had prolactin once and that was high then later tested again it was within range.

LuMonty

I have to try progesterone. What dosage do you use and when? Magnesium I’ve used. Taurine helped me a bit mostly sleeping but also with the rls. Feels dopamine linked and that I have low dopamine but would like to figuer out the underlying cause before using a dopamine agonist.
For progesterone I use about 3mg before going to bed since that's when mine bothers me. I used to use more, but once I started using it consistently I was able to lower the amount. About an hour before I sleep seems to be the earliest. 15-30 minutes seems to work best for me to make sure I get into deep enough sleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom