White Bread, the OPTIMAL starch choice?

FitnessMike

Why Mike? How do you feel from fruits and starch?
There is specific type of fruits that are best and you can thrive on them when they are ripe. And some specific type of honeys.
A lot of fruits are suboptimal and make you feel worse. Its not only about fruit or starch its about which fruits and which starches.
There are some starches that are better in lower amounts than other ones.
I briefly tried dropping most starches and putting fruits instead, bananas, exotic fruits etc.
long story short, they are not as satiating and they are fattening my liver excessively, blood sugar swings too. So I dropped it and put it away for when I stabilize my metabolism entirely, ill give it one more shot once healed.

There is something like satiety status and it feels like fruits, even starchy ones like bananas are not as filling as starches. It's not just me but I saw many people on the forum state the same, I don't think we are all crazy but its our personal experience.

As I said, once in very good health, ill try fruits/honey/sugars only as my carb source, maybe I keep potatoes ;p

The only food I feel self-conscious about is wheat, everything else is animal source for the most part.

FitnessMike

Razvan

I briefly tried dropping most starches and putting fruits instead, bananas, exotic fruits etc.
long story short, they are not as satiating and they are fattening my liver excessively, blood sugar swings too. So I dropped it and put it away for when I stabilize my metabolism entirely, ill give it one more shot once healed.

There is something like satiety status and it feels like fruits, even starchy ones like bananas are not as filling as starches. It's not just me but I saw many people on the forum state the same, I don't think we are all crazy but its our personal experience.

As I said, once in very good health, ill try fruits/honey/sugars only as my carb source, maybe I keep potatoes ;p

The only food I feel self-conscious about is wheat, everything else is animal source for the most part.
Those fruits are very suboptimal, but I understand your point.

Have you tried to eat unlimited fat (from dairy for example) when eating fruits and honey?

Was the honey from normal supermarket or was raw with the honeycomb? The honeycomb with the honey is very satiating for a lot of people i've been speaking with and its everything I crave when needing carbohydrates.

GreekDemiGod

Nothing beats the versatility of bread. No other type of starch.
Sourdough bread with butter and honey, and a glass of milk
Bread with eggs in the morning.

Not eating bread is very “autistic”.
Too bad gluten comes with so many problems.

sunny

You can get sprouted wheat flour, which essentially takes the wheat from a storage seed to a plant. Sprouted einkorn flour is the best of all. And then make sourdough the traditional way. Even baked goods with sprouted flour don't seem to produce the problems of wheat.

Nebula

I dont think people eating wheat are healthier, its one of the most disease causing foods around the world, the historic argument about people eating wheat is crap, we can give historic argument to everything, its clearly that humans before agricolture were healthier, starch and agricolture caused war and competitivity.
Thats one of the most common effect from eating starch, competitivity and delusion.

People should leave in peace be united and happy, today from muscle meat and starch people are forever chasing a success driven pathway, money and all of this work hard propaganda you can find online from puppets like Andrew Tate. When you are happy after eating fruit/honey and milk you dont care at all about all that crap. Its easier to find yourself following crap promoted by a degenerated society when eating starch and muscle meat. People are divided.
I’ve basically just eaten rice and lean beef for the last few years. I don’t think it has encouraged those traits in me. I usually feel calm, creative and loving. I’m lean and not inflamed.

FitnessMike

Those fruits are very suboptimal, but I understand your point.

Have you tried to eat unlimited fat (from dairy for example) when eating fruits and honey?

Was the honey from normal supermarket or was raw with the honeycomb? The honeycomb with the honey is very satiating for a lot of people i've been speaking with and its everything I crave when needing carbohydrates.
Im keeping fat low fam, found high carb diet is way better at keeping blood sugar steady and keep cortisol cool, then obviously this translate to a quicker healing, lower rt3, and i think there is more atp being made off of carbs vs fats?

High carb was one of the gems that actually moved my metabolism forward.

Honey i use are from farmers i never use shi*t from markets. Bread with honey in fact haha.

peter88

I eat all my carbs from starch combined with mostly ground meats and I feel fantastic. Fruit made me cold, anxious and caused less regenerative sleep.

Razvan

Im keeping fat low fam, found high carb diet is way better at keeping blood sugar steady and keep cortisol cool, then obviously this translate to a quicker healing, lower rt3, and i think there is more atp being made off of carbs vs fats?

High carb was one of the gems that actually moved my metabolism forward.

Honey i use are from farmers i never use shi*t from markets. Bread with honey in fact haha.
I understand. Yes, starches are better on low fat. High fat + starch becomes SAD, but with fruits and or honey it's a different story.

Have a good one.

FitnessMike

I understand. Yes, starches are better on low fat. High fat + starch becomes SAD, but with fruits and or honey it's a different story.

Have a good one.
something to try in the future, higher fat animal products and fruits/sugars.

happy holidays fam:)

Jennifer

I believe that one can generate higher energy outputs from starch consumption than from without it, essentially one's metabolism runs better when it is fully digesting starch and using it properly for energy with NO insulin resistance.

Fruit and sugar comes packaged as sucrose, which has the glucose-fructose bonded together. I believe that fructose is fine UP to a certain point, but once that threshold is reached, any excess becomes damaging, and that this threshold is reached far before the body is going to meet it's required carbohydrate intake. This problem is avoided if starch is consumed as an energy source. (That was some heavy speculation so if anybody is vibing with me on that theory and can help me out with some evidence that'd be much appreciated!!)

So if we have better metabolisms with starch intake, the next question would be, what is the best form of starch?

I made a lot of crêpes from sprouted spelt flour when I refed and they were better than their un-sprouted counterpart, but not as good as new potatoes or winter squash like delicata and kabocha, however, I find starches inferior to milk, honey and ripe fruit. I know quite a few people who feel cold and unsatisfied without a meal containing starch but for me, a meal comprised of raw milk, a glass of fruit juice/warm cider and a honey glazed meat like beef teriyaki or scallops with honey butter leaves me warm (99°+) and satisfied for hours so I think the best carb source depends on the individual, and it seems to me you found the one that works best for you:

This really shocked me because what I saw was that white bread was the most calorically and nutrient dense vs potatoes and white rice. I didn't compare minerals because honestly I believe the b-vitamins, proteins, and carb content are the most important components. Minerals are important, don't get me wrong, but what I was trying to answer for myself is, why do I feel so much better eating white bread vs potatoes and rice?

Razvan

I made a lot of crêpes from sprouted spelt flour when I refed and they were better than their un-sprouted counterpart, but not as good as new potatoes or winter squash like delicata and kabocha, however, I find starches inferior to milk, honey and ripe fruit. I know quite a few people who feel cold and unsatisfied without a meal containing starch but for me, a meal comprised of raw milk, a glass of fruit juice/warm cider and a honey glazed meat like beef teriyaki or scallops with honey butter leaves me warm (99°+) and satisfied for hours so I think the best carb source depends on the individual, and it seems to me you found the one that works best for you:
Yes Jennifer, because you eat fat with the fruits and or honey, some people here don't understand the importance of doing that when eating 0 starch :))

Cow

I often eat a plate of organic capellini made in Italy (Sprouts brand) with shitake mushrooms sauteed in butter for dinner. Within a few bites, I am so warm I actually have to peel off my socks and sweatshirt. It's like furnace goes on. Nothing else I eat has that effect on me, including potatoes. I was also surprised that when I stopped eating the pasta for a while and took "unfortified white pasta" out of my cronotmeter, a lot of my B vitamins dipped. I didn't realize it actually had quite a bit of nutrition in it.

I also make cookies from sprouted spelt and sprouted wheat, an egg, maple syrup, and butter. You can get the sprouted flour from One Degree brand, which you can buy at the market. With a glass of milk, the cookies are almost like a (very tasty) meal.

Jennifer

That’s a good point, @Razvan. I always have fruit and honey now as part of a meal so I’m getting plenty of fat, protein and calories with them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals