Trying to concieve

Decentguy13

So we tried once and thought it was done but my wife got her period after having all the symptoms of being pregnant we plan to try again soon what are some ways I can boost my chances of Conception the supplements I'm currently taking are

Enclomiphene
Dhea
Vitamin A&D
Tribulus
Orchic
Zinc
Magnesium
B12
What else can I take to seal the deal I've heard black maca is excellent for male fertility. Also on average how long did it take you guys to concieve?

Thanks for reading

Nomane Euger

So we tried once and thought it was done but my wife got her period after having all the symptoms of being pregnant we plan to try again soon what are some ways I can boost my chances of Conception the supplements I'm currently taking are

Enclomiphene
Dhea
Vitamin A&D
Tribulus
Orchic
Zinc
Magnesium
B12
What else can I take to seal the deal I've heard black maca is excellent for male fertility. Also on average how long did it take you guys to concieve?

Thanks for reading
Hi,from my experiences the factors that increase the most testicles size,testicles pleasant feelings,seeding volume ,sex dreams,and seeding frequency and volume during sex dreams are :

grass fed fed grass finished young lamb liver/kidneys that taste good from may to the end of september/early october(the effects are way less impotent once they start to eat chestnut/acorn)(the effects are amplified with grass fed grass finished young lamb subcutanous fat),

Certains very ripe fruits(that are devoid of red/purples colorfull pigments,such as oranges/anona)

any other food i have experienced has a suboptimal effect in all characteristics i mentionned compare to these foods including eggs,milk,honey/sugar.

receiving sunlight including on testicles

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals