Trenbolone base in DMSO

golder

I know this is more of a gym rat compound and not much application in the context of Peats teachings, but I really like the idea of using this in low doses in a muscle building context. Reason being that I’m already on TRT so HPTA shutdown isn’t a concern. A low dose of trenbolone as a non aromatisable steroid could have some great merit for a short duration to accrue some of the muscle tissue I’ve lost over the last 5-10 years. Its agonism on the progesterone receptor really piques my interest as well.

Does anyone know if Trenbolone Base powder would dissolve in DMSO? No need to comment on the hepatoxicity of this compound in large quantities, I’m aware of these risks and I’m bearing this in mind with regard to harm mitigation. Thanks if anyone can help or has any educated guesses or intuitions.

Michaelk3

I’ve heard that 6KetoP4 has similar anti aromatase anti catabolic properties. Supposedly it has 2/3 the anabolic properties as T. So could be good to mix. Georgie sells it on idealabs. 20-30 drops a day is the high dose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom