The cyber attack narrative is underway

Missenger

Leroy

7/July/2021 at 14:56

There are no ‘right-wing’ parties anymore. And any that genuinely are get jailed and murdered. The fake right-wing are funded by the usual tribe.

In Germany they are jailed under Stalin era ‘banning laws’, only communist parties are allowed to prosper.

It is no coincedence that your fake politicians have been disinheriting you and dismembering your countries and flogging it off to Communist China for the last half century. It is also no coincedence that the hardware for the coming technocratic hell all comes from Communist China.

Neo-Marxists behind the ‘Green’ movement, which will also be used to dismember European countries and deindustrilize them, rendering them crippled, weak and broken.

You in the West, before tasting what it is like to be Palestinians, will first savour the delights of a new Weimar Republic, type era.

P

Peatness

Summer

I’ve seen the now-removed videos posted to YouTube showing people who were supposedly affected by that event giving interviews years earlier under totally different names. The whole world as presented by mainstream media and governments is fake. Heck, most of the history we’re taught is likely fake.

P

Peatness

Last night when I heard of Alex Jones being sued my mouth was hanging open for a long time - not Peaty. I was very surprised. The audacity of these people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals