Taurine Increases Nitric Oxide

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Here's a study that shows taurine lowering NO. So you could also make an argument for that, at least it lowers iNos.

Taurine Chloramine Inhibits Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase and TNF-α Gene Expression in Activated Alveolar Macrophages: Decreased NF-κB Activation and IκB Kinase Activity
"Our results show that Tau-Cl inhibits the expression of iNOS and TNF-α genes by attenuating the NF-κB signal transduction pathway at a point that is above the level of IKK activation."
thanks for finding this. i wonder if that partly explains taurines effectiveness against mpb

Mauritio

thanks for finding this. i wonder if that partly explains taurines effectiveness against mpb
It is TaurineCl ,which is not normal taurine ,but is created in the body when taurine detoxes hypochlorous acid. so it is in the body ,but i dont know how well the effects translate to pure taurine.

Inaut

I've been taking anywhere from 3 to 6 grams a day for over 2 months now. Love taurine and it's one of the few supplements i take on a daily basis now.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I've been taking anywhere from 3 to 6 grams a day for over 2 months now. Love taurine and it's one of the few supplements i take on a daily basis now.
No side effects at all??

You might need to supplement some glycine at some point. It can definitely deplete that, as well as choline, but choline depletion generally good in my opinion. But great if you haven't noticed any side effects so far!

Inaut

No side effects at all??

You might need to supplement some glycine at some point. It can definitely deplete that, as well as choline, but choline depletion generally good in my opinion. But great if you haven't noticed any side effects so far!
None. Mood is chill and i think my hair looks better.

I take two tablespoons of collagen daily and have been eating eggs lately so I think I’m covered there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals